It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Sondland testified, a misleading Ukraine story spread among conservatives on social media

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

No it's not and as much as you want it to be it will still not be. Trump not once said you need to do that before you get money.

You keep dodging the question. IF there was in fact corruption involving Burisma, if Biden did stop investigations, should Ukraine not investigate it?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Boadicea

Sondlands testimony has been the most damming yet and then some.

I shall quote Sondland himself. Sondland's tesimony:

“After you testified, Chairman [Adam] Schiff ran out and gave a press conference and said he gets to impeach the president of the United States because of your testimony and if you pull up CNN today, right now, their banner says ‘Sondland ties Trump to withholding aid,'” Turner said. “Is that your testimony today, Ambassador Sondland? That you have evidence that Donald Trump tied the investigations to the aid? Because I don’t think you’re saying that.”

“I’ve said repeatedly Congressman, I was presuming,” Sondland replied.

“No one on this planet told you that President Trump was tying aid to investigations, yes or no?”

“Yes,” Sondland responded.

“So, you really have no testimony today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withhold aid from Ukraine in exchange for these investigations?” Turner pressed.
“Other than my own presumption,” Sondland replied.

There is a video of Sondland's testimony at the link: Rep Mike Turner Gets Witness To Admit Bombshell, Debunks CNN Headline In Real Time
edit on 21-11-2019 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Whilst your a big Fox and Friends fan i presume?

Sondland said his piece, the die is cast im afraid.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It's so hilarious. We quote the actual testimony, we quote Sondland himself saying he is not saying it .. and they keep repeating he is saying it. It's crazy world.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

"The corruption" that Trump is talking about is the debunked theory that Ukraine, not Russia, interfered in the 2016 election.

Trump AND Mulvaney spoke to various and many aspects of the corruption in Ukraine.

And screw "debunked." All that means these days is someone said something. It does not prove or disprove a damn thing.

Hence the need for complete and thorough investigations, which Trump wants and Dems don't.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It's so hilarious. We quote the actual testimony, we quote Sondland himself saying he is not saying it .. and they keep repeating he is saying it. It's crazy world.

It's mind boggling... just mind boggling. One of those times where we can explain it but can't make anyone understand or accept it.

On the plus side, we've made sure the record is there for those who do want the facts and truth, and know it when they see it. Thank God for small wonders, eh?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

"The corruption" that Trump is talking about is the debunked theory that Ukraine, not Russia, interfered in the 2016 election.

LOL! Even Ukraine imprisoned one or two of their own people for interfering in the U.S. 2016 election, so once again, nothing has been "debunked".

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

How did Ukraine meddle in the 2016 election?

A quick synopsis of what you mean when you say that ... I really do want to understand where you guys are coming from.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well, well...it turns out to be true:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Sondland is under oath. He is doing his best to be scrupulous in terms of the truth. The President asked Sondland, Perry, etc. to work with Rudy Guiliani. It is certain that Rudy Guiliani was working on withholding aid until they got investigations from Ukraine.

Are you saying that there was no effort on the part of the Trump Administration to withhold aid based on conditions? To deny them the Presidential visit and phone call?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Well, well...it turns out to be true:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Why is it true again?

This is the same information released yesterday that has pretty much been discredited.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

UPDATE: Publication of Manafort payments violated law, interfered in US election, Kyiv court rules

www.kyivpost.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'll take a stab at this one;
Publishing negative information about Paul Manifort, let's go with this one for starters.

originally posted by: Gryphon66

A quick synopsis of what you mean when you say that ... I really do want to understand where you guys are coming from.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Publishing negative information about Paul Manifort, let's go with this one for starters.

President Trump said at the time that Paul Manafort wasn't important to his campaign, that he had only been there a couple of months and that he really hadn't done anything, remember?

I think we can trust the President on that, right?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

President Trump said at the time that Paul Manafort wasn't important to his campaign, that he had only been there a couple of months and that he really hadn't done anything, remember?

Losing Manafort may not have been harmful, the negative media stories were. I have no position whether anything illegal happened, but it's clear things were done designed to hurt Trump, whether those things were legal or not I can't speak to at the moment.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
To be fair you asked how how Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election.
I provided an answer to the How.

link   

The only condition Sondland is aware of is that Zelensky do the right thing, and do what he was elected to do by the people of the Ukraine. Absolutely there was that condition.

link   

Now you're moving the goal posts.

Moving goal posts is going from rapist to racist to tax cheat to russian collusion to ukraine calls.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You asked:
I gave a straight forward answer, do you agree with my response.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The only condition Sondland is aware of is that Zelensky do the right thing, and do what he was elected to do by the people of the Ukraine. Absolutely there was that condition.

That is not close to accurate based on his testimony. That is the only conversation he had directly with the President.

Sondland's testimony was verbatim that a requirement existed as negotiated by Guiliani that Presidential phone calls, trips to Washingon, and the sale of Javelins/military aid, were contingent on the Ukrainians opening investigations into the Bidens and the "Crowdstrike server" [sic].

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join