It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Child Drowning EVP Recorded At Ogden Exchange Building In Ogden, Utah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I never heard of this story until today and after searching ATS, there was no thread ever written about it. This EVP is definitely creepy and probably one of the best ones I've ever heard.

This EVP was played on Art Bell’s Coast to Coast AM, back in 2005. It was recorded by members of the Ghost Investigators Society (G.I.S.) and was recorded at the Ogden Exchange Building in Ogden, Utah.

This EVP captured the voice of a young child uttering “Help me, can’t breathe, I couldn’t breathe.” The EVP also captured a much lower voice that said “Murder.” You can also hear the sound of splashing water. The investigators claim that the room where the recorder was located in was empty and there was no water on the floor, or for that matter, any children present during the investigation.

Here's a little background on the Ogden Exchange Building:

Here's a two part YouTube video featuring this particular Coast To Coast episode on The Ogden Exchange Building EVP. If you can spare 14 minutes, I highly recommend you watch both parts in their entirety:

*****ACTUAL EVP STARTS AT THE 3:57 MARK IN PART 1 AND AT THE 1:06 MARK IN PART 2

Part 1:

Part 2:

edit on 11/20/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I heard this one a while back when listening to C2C. Interesting for sure. The thing that strikes me as odd, is the voices seem so calm. Not like you would expect in a traumatic attack.

The water sound is strange too, especially if there was no running water. It sure sounds like water splashing.

Edit: Art, we miss you buddy... Rest in peace...
edit on 20-11-2019 by MrRCflying because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ummmmm..... Speechless....

That was chilling. My stomach turned every time they replayed it. It’s still a little torqued.

That building has some very interesting architecture and is quite impressive. Lots of symbolism going on with the exterior rams heads and other motifs. Inside the checkered floor in the entrance.

Back to the main subject. With the building being abandoned since the 70’s, it’s very possible a sadistic mofo performed this murder with something as simple as a kiddy pool in that room. This definitely has the feeling of a residual haunting; and extremely disturbing.

It’s my opinion that the voice could be a young woman’s, and not a child’s. Also, every time they replayed the mans voice — I could not make out ‘murder’ as what was being uttered. Maybe my speaker on my iPad is bad.

S & F I love your threads Shawman!! 🍻

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That's... crazy. I don't think I've ever heard anything quite so clear, certainly not for such a length of time. The water gets me. It sounds like you would imagine splashing water to sound in a small bathroom - I compare it to my 4 yr old nephew in his bubble bath. I would like to see the room this was caught in.
Very strange.
edit on 11/20/2019 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

It’s my opinion that the voice could be a young woman’s, and not a child’s. Also, every time they replayed the mans voice — I could not make out ‘murder’ as what was being uttered. Maybe my speaker on my iPad is bad.

Agreed. And whatever the man's voice was saying almost sounded like 3 syllables... I'm not entirely sure though.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slinki

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Agreed. And whatever the man's voice was saying almost sounded like 3 syllables... I'm not entirely sure though.

I concur. It sounded nothing like ‘murder’. Everything else in the audio was incredibly clear — except for the mans voice. Which was incredibly deep as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
scary

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Wow, I’m really surprised this thread didn’t get more discussion. 18 flags and only 4 people replied.

Hopefully this jars some brilliant minds to come forth and give us their analysis.

top topics

join