It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Warzone" Covers My Last Video About The Tonopah Test Range

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Macenroe82
That's the fun of TTR. You're so far away, and there's so much heat haze, that even with a 6" telescope you can only zoom in so far before the pictures goes to hell.

I put it at 13.5 miles. Roughly half the distance of Groom Lake from Tikaboo Peak, at 26 miles.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

If it was something like the RQ-180, even at TTR the doors wouldn't be open during the day, and I would be willing to be it would be closer to the runway, not on the back side. I'm almost certain that they monitor the Butte, and if anyone was up there they wouldn't open the doors of the hangar and allow something truly black to be seen. A stripped F-117 is silver, so if they were doing an experiment with one to see about reapplying a coating, or applying a new type of coating in the field, it would be bare metal.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
May be RQ-180 is not what everybody think it is. On the picture of Area51 rider it realy don't look like a F-117 , and the black object on the left look more like a ground vehicle. The shape of the craft is strange , it seem to have a big cut front and a blue grey color with a single tail. It look to have a size of 40/50 feet less than a F-16. Another mystery, thank you for the video very interesting.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

They're not going to open a hangar with an RQ-180 or any other black aircraft in the middle of the day.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
sure I think the same but what type it could be in a day flight ? it seem more small than a f-117 and not realy the same shape and color, may be some sort of drone. the RQ-180 Rumor is a very long wing B-2 style drone impossible to fit in this hangar so it is surely not this type. May be a small demonstrator for a new project like loyal wing man or something esle who know.
edit on 24-11-2019 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2019 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

They're moving F-117s out to demilitarize them, or destroy them. You don't prepare them for that in a closed hangar. They also store other things in hangars once they're empty, such as support equipment. Black projects don't get wheeled out, especially when they know someone is watching them. I almost guarantee the base is watching the area this video was shot from constantly. I've seen aircraft diverted to other bases just because they thought someone was out watching the landing area.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You are right

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join