It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Debate Nov 20 2019 -- 9pm Eastern Time

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The Massachusetts senator was asked about her ultra-millionaire tax, which would impose an annual tax of 2% on every dollar a household has above $50 million, which increases to 6% for households with more than $1 billion.

“I’m tired of freeloading billionaires,” Warren said at the podium. “I think it's time that we ask the very top to pay more."

Read the 14th amendment Warren

If she gets the nomination We're ALL screwed.

That's no joke.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Billionaire tear mugs @ $25

Made in China.

Guaran effing tee it.
edit on 21-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The Massachusetts senator was asked about her ultra-millionaire tax, which would impose an annual tax of 2% on every dollar a household has above $50 million, which increases to 6% for households with more than $1 billion.

“I’m tired of freeloading billionaires,” Warren said at the podium. “I think it's time that we ask the very top to pay more."

Read the 14th amendment Warren

If she gets the nomination We're ALL screwed.

That's no joke.

It's ironic because my adult daughter and have this discussion all the time. Her argument is that I'm not rich what is wrong with taxing the wealthy. My point is and remains even though I'm not wealthy if you tax the wealthiest they will find ways to move their money offshore or leave the country altogether and invest it in other countries and history has shown that is exactly what will happen. In today's world it easier than ever to have a company abroad that ships worldwide It will wreck the economy and ultimately as it always does filter down to the middle class getting screwed with higher taxes. I'm seeing it in my industry where Canadian companies are getting an advantage with not worrying about Chinese tariffs and even this is though this is likely to be adjusted just the thought of tariffs turn the industry on its ear, get retailers worried and stagnates sales till it stabilizes. Heres where she comes back and says see if there were no tariffs your business would be fine like the Democrats want. I say regardless if you stifle the wealthy they will move business elsewhere my business is so so much more stable and profitable when the whole economy is doing well Like everybody I suppose. Basic stuff but she is an intelligent woman but just doesn't see it that way.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I really feel like it will hurt his chances in a general election.
The homophobic faction of America, combined with people (including me) that realize that he will never get respect from certain important world leaders.
It makes him less electable.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Almost No mention of Democrat contenders by MSM the past 2 weeks.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.

― Moshe Dayan

Tulsi gets it, Pete & Harris don't

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Tulsi don't get.

She consistently misquotes Eisenhower.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Not bad SNL brought back some of the cast LOL Larry David has Bernie down pat, some of the others are pretty good too.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join