It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Debate Nov 20 2019 -- 9pm Eastern Time

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
So the MSNBC feed won't let you go back off live.

I didn't catch what Booker did to biden, sounded bad given the audience response.

He accused Joe of being high because he made a comment about weed and black inmates last week.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I didn't catch what Booker did to biden, sounded bad given the audience response.

He accused Joe of being high because he made a comment about weed and black inmates last week.

Ohh, well everyone knows joe doesn't inhale. He just nuzzles his nose against the hair a little, but never inhales.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Ohh, well everyone knows joe doesn't inhale. He just nuzzles his nose against the hair a little, but never inhales.

The man probably has turned a mannequin with a wig into a bong in his Delaware home... of course, if I had a kid with as much ridiculous drama surrounding him as Joe does, I'd blaze daily too.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Kamala keeps giggling in her mic, that woman is as batsnip crazy as Rashida

Maybe they should check under her podium for Willie Brown.

A bit like this? It would make these all more interesting wouldn't it.

link   
A whole panel openly championing murdering the unborn. Effing cluster of ghouls right there.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That it would.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

A whole panel openly championing murdering the unborn. Effing cluster of ghouls right there.

And actually saying that Abortion is an ECONOMIC RIGHT........what in the actual hell......

I guess shes saying they arent responsible enough to pay their school debt, or pay for a child, so just kill the child.....

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Every abortion is from a rape victim, okay not every, but like 90 percent, okay not 90 but like 80.....okay, maybe not 80 but surely like 70......okay, maybe not 70...........

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

ummm are you ok? normally i can at least figure out what other members are talking about but drawing a big blank here ,i was mostly making a joke on some how if bernie had a heart attack trump would be blamed some how.....not sure how sit ins or potential chaos come into that but hey you do you

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

Please read....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reaffirming the Political Mud Pit Forum Guidelines

The Political Mud Pit was always intended to be a platform for members to hash out their political differences and to contentiously debate tough political issues, unencumbered by the usual constraints of civility and decorum found elsewhere on ATS. See SkepticOverlord's original Political Mud Pit Forum guidelines above.

Specifically:

We've come to accept that many feel the "political stakes" are so high, that intense debate is necessary, and very often name-calling, baiting, and activity we've previously classified as "Political Trolling" are simply part of the process. Have at.

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Going forward, please be advised that failure to adhere to the stated posting guidelines of this forum will result in staff action against your account, possibly including post-bans and account terminations. Additionally, political trolling outside of the confines of the Political Mud Pit is strictly forbidden and will also be actioned accordingly.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
"Oh no!!!!! We have to be responsible enough to get to the voting booth? WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY IS THIS!"

Im telling you.....if the dem have their way, the entire populace of the US would be zombies they feed through a tube, strapped to a bed, hooked up to a plasma harvester , their blood sold across the planet to line their pockets.......

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
'Ope Tulsi hammering Buttjig

Woooooo shes taking him to task on all his posturing

Hes struggling, they are railroading her..........shes a threat
edit on 11/20/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What kind of clown TV debate is this? Pander much to get your base moving to vote you?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
"I didn't say send troops to Mexico, I said send troops to the Mexican government where they can then decide where in Mexico to send them. You know, cooperation."

BULLSCHIFF!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Petes little attack fell flat.

Diplomacy isn't about just "hanging out" with people you like and agree with. Nothing would ever get done if you can't sit down and try to work things out with people(other countries) you disagree with.

link   
Pete's cage got rattled in that one. He's throwing shade.

link   

"I didn't say send troops to Mexico, I said send troops to the Mexican government where they can then decide where in Mexico to send them. You know, cooperation."

BULLSCHIFF!

She just cut his throat.........but the people on the stage and the lemmings they are telling to cheer dont realize what just happened

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
'Ope Tulsi hammering Buttjig

Woooooo shes taking him to task on all his posturing

Hes struggling, they are railroading her..........shes a threat

Gabbard with an effective counter punch

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
What kind of clown TV debate is this? Pander much to get your base moving to vote you?

That's the way they've all been, and I haven't really been watching much of this one, but I'll bet none of them have changed any of their scripts from the first ones too.

Throw a chicken in everyone's pot and promise bigger chickens than your opponent and claim that everyone else is evil for denying you those chickens.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
MORE SPENDING BY BERNIE. Holy hell that economically ignorant sonuvabitch would spend us into the flophouse his first year.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join