It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Debate Nov 20 2019 -- 9pm Eastern Time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The Democrat Candidates for President will again debate tonight at 9pm Eastern Time.

It's another MSNBC exclusive and the moderators will be biased !!

Some Iowa polls say Pete Buttigieg is ahead by 5 points over Warren and Biden !!

They need to be careful about the "Impeach Trump" thing because so far, Adam Schiff's hearings are a dud for Democrats !!

Democrats must decide what to do about things like the 3.5% unemployment and the general successful economy !!

They need to consider some late coming Candidates like Michael Bloomberg and possibly Hillary Clinton !!

How to watch tonight's Democratic presidential debate

The fifth Democratic presidential primary debate takes place Wednesday night in Atlanta, and 10 candidates will take the stage to make their case to the American people.

The debate, hosted by MSNBC and The Washington Post, will take place in the shadow of televised impeachment hearings in Washington. Hours before the debate's start time, officials, including the US ambassador to the European Union, publicly appeared before the House Intelligence Committee.
South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg enters debate night after emerging as the clear leader in the most recent CNN/Des Moines Register Iowa poll. Like Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who entered the October debate with momentum, Buttigieg could face more direct attacks from his opp

MSNBC Live on the internet

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'd love to watch that, but Akron is winless (0-10) and playing Miami-OH (college football). It'll be as boring as watching the grass grow, and almost as boring as the impeachment hearings, but unfortunately I won't catch the debate. My television wouldn't be caught dead on MSNBC.

There's always Toledo at Buffalo too, that might be a good one.

ETA: You always give a great analysis so I'll catch your highlights in the morning.
edit on 20-11-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I actually really like Pete along with Tulsi. Tulsi just keeps saying the same damn thing over and over again. Kinda annoying as Pete actually lays out plans. This should be a good one.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
" Democratic debates "

This is what we can expect.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I don't hate Pete. I just think he's a bit new a bit young, and perhaps still a bit damp behind the ears. he needs to expand his knowledge and come up with some solid beliefs that don't include the lunacy the left is trying to outdo each other with currently. I also wish he didn't make his gayness a thing. I don't have a problem with it, but just as I don't like people flaunting religion to gain status, flaunting your sexual preference for points is equally as annoying to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I might check it out since it's in my hometown, and for the gaffs and mistakes. Will see if little Peter gets blindsided the rest of the pack of hyenas. The only one that comes close to presidential is Tulsi, but even her policies and ideas are whacked. Still waiting for viable plans that don't screw the economy, cost trillions and piss on the constitution from any of them. These guys make Dukakis and Mondale look like JFK.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I think I am going to start rooting for Andrew Yang to win it for the Dems.
He is the founder of Venture for America, a nonprofit organization that focuses on creating jobs in struggling American cities.
And if he wins the Presidency every adult will get $1000.00 a month, if he is as good as Trump at keeping campaign promises.
edit on 20-11-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
With this whole partisan impeachment sham, I honestly and totally forgot they were even running, is that still a thing?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I might tune in to get a laugh or two.
Or three or four or five.

Pete who?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
I might tune in to get a laugh or two.
Or three or four or five.

Pete who?

Pete Buttgig. It's fitting.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

He is the founder of Venture for America, a nonprofit organization that focuses on creating jobs in struggling American cities.
And if he wins the Presidency every adult will get $1000.00 a month, if he is as good as Trump at keeping campaign promises.

Wonder where that money comes from.....

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

LOL! Yep, before it's all said and done the Democrats will blame MSM for distracting the public AGAIN from their candidates while they constantly report on Trump.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
First one to stand up against the government corruption wins.
With the phony impeachment and fisa report upcoming.
None of them have the stones to do such.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Horrible candidate sorry but his math doesn’t add up
That 1000 dollars takes away for other social services like food stamps and with his plan is still close to a trillion short of hitting the mark. That’s only in the first year an anybody who believes yang isn’t going to hand America to China on a silver tray with a one side trade deal isn’t thinking correctly.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I am not entirely sure how it is going to work. He explained it in one of the debates and it sounded like it might work, but I couldn't fully understand the process.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

That’s only in the first year an anybody who believes yang isn’t going to hand America to China on a silver tray with a one side trade deal isn’t thinking correctly.

Do you believe he is a Chinese government plant?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I am not entirely sure how it is going to work. He explained it in one of the debates and it sounded like it might work, but I couldn't fully understand the process.

Well, here's a little tip. Politicians dont produce anything. They have only one method of obtaining more funds and that is essentially theft from Americans.

See also wealth redistribution.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

One has to wonder where HIS money comes from , running a non-profit charity...(in theory)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

One has to wonder where HIS money comes from , running a non-profit charity...(in theory)

I'd wager quite abit comes from cryptocurrency.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Time to drive even more supporters away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join