It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Ukraine News: Head of Burisma Indicted

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

House Intel Chair Adam Schiff appears to be threatening Ukraine over its ongoing corruption probe of the Biden family. During the impeachment hearings on Tuesday, Schiff claimed Ukraine’s investigations into the Bidens could influence U.S. politics. He suggested Ukraine should leave the Bidens alone.

“The real message to Ukraine — our U.S. policy message is: don’t engage in political investigations,” stated Schiff.

Unfortunately for Shifty his input is not required into US foreign policy.
The usual Democra hypocrisy - they can use any foreigner they like, but thnik they are immune.
Someone on the Democrat side - or a few - need to be made an example of to show them clearly that they are not above the law.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Oh my, this will open up a huge can of worms. No wonder the left wing media will not report it.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Why is this not in the LOL forum? I mean, I like that it stays on the front page because of how gullible it makes all you right wingers look, but we have to have some kind of standard for the truth.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks Reuters doesn't seem to find it very funny in.reuters.com...

BTW captain funny man there is much much more to come - so get your left wings all greased up and ready to fly back to the soviet union bruh.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join