It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Ukraine News: Head of Burisma Indicted

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Just the acknowledgement would be enough.
They wiretapped me was true turns out....

The exposure of the lengths gone to, the rules stretched and broken, the underhanded tactics used, all because she did not win.

The acknowledgement is enough.

The acknowledgement would change everything.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Acknowledgment of what ?

(I have admit I'm shocked. I've never seen you use full sentences and punctuation ... :up

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I think it would be vastly more entertaining to see other familiar names ahead of the Bidens. Like the slow tightening of the noose letting people know the trapdoor is about to fall away.

Indeed. Well I hope you get something at least.

Maybe McCabe.

Acknowledgement

At least you see it coming

Break time again?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I think it would be vastly more entertaining to see other familiar names ahead of the Bidens. Like the slow tightening of the noose letting people know the trapdoor is about to fall away.

Indeed. Well I hope you get something at least.

Maybe McCabe.

Acknowledgement

At least you see it coming

Break time again?

Not a chance.

I find you guys to be all kinds of fun.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yeah no acknowledgement last time either.
Not suprising.
Reality for some is an odd thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Already posted here.

We allow a political topic in a regular forum
And
another in the Pit!!
edit on Wed Nov 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I know... I know... "source" and all (for some of you) but Hannity is discussing it all right now. With the timeline.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Solomon on now - talking about the timeline as well. And a "real QPQ"...

a reply to: nicevillegrl

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
It sounds like bad news is coming not only for the Bidens, but the Democratic Party as a whole. It's no wonder Adam Schiff's head has been spinning as though he was possessed by a demon trying to save his very existence.

Wow just wow, you guys will believe anything Orsen Wells was way way to early with War of the Worlds

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm going to repeat this excerpt...

t the same press conference, Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach claimed that the family of ex-President Yanukovich funneled $7.4 billion through American investment firm Franklin Templeton Investments, which they tied to the U.S. Democratic Party.

As I pointed out in the other thread, notice the number of times "Franklin" investments show up on Adam Schiff's Asset List from 2014-2016...

www.latimes.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: shooterbrody

The only acceptable sources would be CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and FOOD Network.

HGTV used to be on the list but they went MAGA last year and it hasn't been the same.

Don't forget embrdd3d info in eBay Policy statements either,
Cowboy. I almost canceled my own Buy-it-Now for the only
damned birthday present ever that can hold this beach ball
fulla truth unterwasser anymore... The Waitful Eight.

The wife said I can have one last vice, so of course GO BIGLY

I would lend Poroshenko the crank handle for a suppository : but
he's grifted enough money already to buy his OWN boat anchor.

IF we've got the whole Ukrainian Parliament DEMANDING the two
principles in this Kabuki snacktime vignette actually DO what they're
being villified for...[mind is blown].
qh WAIT. Schiff must by now must be stirring up a war with Ukraine
in order to cover up the beyond-wholesale money laundering! check.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Why do you believe Derkach? What makes his story credible?

The Prosecutor General did NOT corroborate anything except that there was a new motion/indictment against Zlochevsky.

Derkach has been ranting about the Bidens for a month; no one but the American fringe-right takes him seriously.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

The chickens are headed home and they're gettin' sleepy...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well what do you know?

Anders Aslund, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council who researches kleptocracy in Russia, called the two Ukrainian members of parliament, Oleksandr Dubinsky and Andriy Derkach, who pushed the new allegations, “not credible.” “These two both are professional disinformers,” Aslund said. “This is generally known in Ukraine. This is not outstanding news. Anybody who’s anybody knows about these two. They are not credible.”

NBC

In fact, there was no announcement of an indictment. Ukraine’s chief prosecutor, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, announced in October his office would conduct a wide-ranging review of all previous cases involving Burisma, and Wednesday said he was including possible embezzlement in the investigation, according to Reuters. ZeroHedge apparently misconstrued the original Russian article from the Interfax-Ukraine News Agency, which did not mention an indictment. The Interfax-Ukraine News Agency operates as part of Interfax, a Russian news outlet.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You trust nbc?
Lol
Mkay

Did trms tell you this?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
You trust nbc?
Lol
Mkay

Did trms tell you this?

Is NBC mistaken? Try to inhibit your natural tendency to damn the source for a second ... is the NBC report incorrect?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Is NBC mistaken? Try to inhibit your natural tendency to damn the source for a second ... is the NBC report incorrect?

Personally, I quit using NBC as a source for anything after they came out and claimed that Michael Cohen went to prison for his Trump campaign shenanigans instead of mentioning his bank and tax fraud. The reality is that out of Cohen's 3 year sentence, only 2 months of it was time given for his excessive and unlawful campaign donations.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Personally, I quit using NBC as a source for anything after they came out and claimed that Michael Cohen went to prison for his Trump campaign shenanigans instead of mentioning his bank and tax fraud. The reality is that out of Cohen's 3 year sentence, only 2 months of it was time given for his excessive and unlawful campaign donations.

I’m not using NBC as a source. They are corporate media whores like the rest. However, this does give a logical perspective to what we saw from Interfax, ZeroHedge, Tass, etc.

It’s all smoke and mirrors from all sides and in the middle.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

What makes sense to me is that the General Prosecutor nor the media are going to make any true announcements until after they locate and can nab Burisma's owner first. In the meanwhile, when these other MPs make announcements using actual names, numbers, and figures while holding documents, I'm going to believe them until someone else comes out with more specific information.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join