It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Ukraine News: Head of Burisma Indicted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Another source

Tass

What a coincidence eh?

Another Russian news agency...

“Wut, ma Rusha?”

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
www.zerohedge.com... Q-77td2XSBZxQSIAK4kP-IK7o

en.interfax.com.ua...

tass.com...

www.newswars.com...

What are you on about?
edit on 20-11-2019 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
www.zerohedge.com... Q-77td2XSBZxQSIAK4kP-IK7o

en.interfax.com.ua...

tass.com...

What are you on about?

Nothing.

Looks like things are propagating through the right-wing news “network” quite well.

Sondland must have really chapped some ass today.

ETA: Interfax (Russian owned)

Tass (Russian)

Zero Hedge (the “reputable” right-wing trash bag.)

LOL.

Sorry, I’m supposed to be letting you guys have fun.

“Ma Rusha”
edit on 20-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

From your link...

"Zlochevsky was charged with this new accusation by the Office of the Prosecutor General but the press ignored it," the MP said. "It was issued on November 14."

Now we know why Gryphon66 hasn't read about it in the Kyiv Post.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Vasa Croe

From your link...

"Zlochevsky was charged with this new accusation by the Office of the Prosecutor General but the press ignored it," the MP said. "It was issued on November 14."

Now we know why Gryphon66 hasn't read about it in the Kyiv Post.

Why?

Today is November 20th?

The Prosecutor General Ryaboshapka just made the announcement today.

Did you have a point? I know you’re really excited at the moment ...

link   
Why would the fake news media spread information about what they are complicit in?

link   

What a coincidence eh?

“Wut, ma Rusha?”

LOL! You keep forgetting that all of this was aired on VIDEO during a press conference today by...

Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada MP from the ruling Servant of the People party Alexander Dubinsky told a press conference on Wednesday, citing the investigation’s materials.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Nothing about this on KyivPost, UNIAN, or any other official source.

I have my doubts.

I heard it's real.

in.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Nothing about this on KyivPost, UNIAN, or any other official source.

I have my doubts.

I heard it's real.

in.reuters.com...

Yep. Ryaboshapka apparently got scooped by the three MPs.

The Reuters article shows the Ryaboshapka announcement TODAY that the Burisma founder is suspected of embezzling money from the Ukrainian Central Bank.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

What a coincidence eh?

“Wut, ma Rusha?”

LOL! You keep forgetting that all of this was aired on VIDEO during a press conference today by...

Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada MP from the ruling Servant of the People party Alexander Dubinsky told a press conference on Wednesday, citing the investigation’s materials.

Let me help you with sequence if nothing else.

Three MPs came out on stage at the Interfax - Ukraine studios (it appeared) and made statements that were not substantiated later by Ryaboshapka, the current Prosecutor General.

Ryaboshapka was apparently due to announce a NEW investigation into the Burisma founder for embezzling funds from the Ukrainian Central Bank but the MPs got it out first.

Derkach has been feeding stories to Interfax for over a month implicating Biden. Strangely, official sources in the Prosecutor General’s office are not echoing those claims.

edit on 20-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Why?

Today is November 20th?

The Prosecutor General Ryaboshapka just made the announcement today.

Did you have a point? I know you’re really excited at the moment ...

You're obviously having reading comprehension difficulty. My post stated that the indictment was made on November 14th and their media in Ukraine hadn't published the information yet.

edit on 20-11-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

well, you are free to deny this if it's hurting your feelz, but it sure looks like exactly what has been suspected for a while now. I get that you don't what this to be true, it would smash the entire narrative into tiny unrecognizable pieces. I guess the next few days will tell the whole story.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You are right actually on that point.

Well done.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

well, you are free to deny this if it's hurting your feelz, but it sure looks like exactly what has been suspected for a while now. I get that you don't what this to be true, it would smash the entire narrative into tiny unrecognizable pieces. I guess the next few days will tell the whole story.

Oh ... where would you guys be without your clever little phrases ... “Feelz” and “Reee” and “TDS”....

I don’t want it to be true? Which part, that the Burisma owner was dirty?

That the Bidens were knee deep in it?

That Rudy was “working with” Kulyk (or whatever his name is) the prosecutor that created the “report” in question.

You do recall that I’ve been saying this was a dumb thing for the Dems to hang impeachment on? Or have you missed that the fifty or so times I’ve said it?

I really am trying to stay out of this ... you guys seem soooo happy.

edit on 20-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Corrected Kulyk’s name

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

yea, you said that, then continue to defend the left's narrative with each post. It's cool, reality is sometimes a bit too real.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

yea, you said that, then continue to defend the left's narrative with each post. It's cool, reality is sometimes a bit too real.

Pointing out the inconsistencies, fallacies and just plain ol crap in what you guys toss up against the wall is not “defending the left’s narrative.”

But, y’all function on a very narrow spectrum where others are either “fer ya or agin’ ya”... so I don’t expect much.

And, in the real world where those terms actually have meaning, I’m more left (favoring individual freedoms) over most of the right (authoritarian reality challenged individuals).

You do realize that this “investigation” into Burisma is “on hold” right? It’s not what Trump and Rudy were holding up the Javelins for ... right?

I mean, you guys do realize this was just opened by the guy that Rudy has been wining and dining in Paris (Kulyk), right?

Right?
edit on 20-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I suppose I'd try to distance myself too if I had a history like that. But time will tell, and the facts will eventually emerge. And all the tears by either side won't change them. I'm just one of those hopeless romantics that just wants justice to be a real thing instead of the joke it is now. But you keep doing you.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just so you guys can keep all this in perspective:

Ryaboshapka was speaking after being asked about a document from the general prosecutor’s office that was leaked at a separate press conference by three lawmakers earlier on Wednesday. The document, only part of which was visible, showed Kulyk suspected Zlochevsky of offences including using his official position to embezzle 800 million hryvnias ($33 million) of money belonging to the central bank. The investigation is effectively on hold, however, because the Ukrainian authorities cannot determine Zlochevsky’s whereabouts

Reuters

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I suppose I'd try to distance myself too if I had a history like that. But time will tell, and the facts will eventually emerge. And all the tears by either side won't change them. I'm just one of those hopeless romantics that just wants justice to be a real thing instead of the joke it is now. But you keep doing you.

Distance myself from what exactly? Your beliefs about my political position?

LOL.

No, let me be very clear. When I saw the YouTube video and the fact that the only one carrying it was Interfax-Ukraine (which is Russian owned) it did look suspicious. Followed up by the Prosecutor General’s response, it makes more sense.

SO, bwaaaa ... ya got me. I erred on the side of caution. Something you guys aren’t troubled with.

Kulyk is Guiliani’s guy. Just keep that in mind and... like I said ... have fun!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I can't believe you just used Reuters as a source!

OMG!

(see what I did there?)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join