It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Ukraine News: Head of Burisma Indicted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It sounds like bad news is coming not only for the Bidens, but the Democratic Party as a whole. It's no wonder Adam Schiff's head has been spinning as though he was possessed by a demon trying to save his very existence.

During a Wednesday press conference, Dubinsky claimed that an investigation into Nikolai Zlochevsky and Burisma found a “link that reveals how money is siphoned [from Ukraine],” notably through Hunter Biden, who received $16.5 million “through criminal means and money laundering.”

At the same press conference, Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach claimed that the family of ex-President Yanukovich funneled $7.4 billion through American investment firm Franklin Templeton Investments, which they tied to the U.S. Democratic Party.

You can read the entire accusation here and translate the news conference that took place in Ukraine in the linked video.

www.newswars.com...

www.youtube.com...
&feature=emb_title

edit on 20-11-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Looky here: MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate suspicion of U.S.-Ukraine corruption involving $7.4 bln

Article by Interfax Ukraine: Ukraine News Agency
Sounds like the real deal. Wasn't sure because of the newswars source and some critics of that organization on ATS, so I looked around and found a Ukranian source (also in Zerohedge).
edit on 20-11-2019 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Oops
Bad day for schiff

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

House Intel Chair Adam Schiff appears to be threatening Ukraine over its ongoing corruption probe of the Biden family. During the impeachment hearings on Tuesday, Schiff claimed Ukraine’s investigations into the Bidens could influence U.S. politics. He suggested Ukraine should leave the Bidens alone.

“The real message to Ukraine — our U.S. policy message is: don’t engage in political investigations,” stated Schiff.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time before Ukraine starts a dump on all their material, which will end up back here.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

House Intel Chair Adam Schiff appears to be threatening Ukraine over its ongoing corruption probe of the Biden family. During the impeachment hearings on Tuesday, Schiff claimed Ukraine’s investigations into the Bidens could influence U.S. politics. He suggested Ukraine should leave the Bidens alone.

“The real message to Ukraine — our U.S. policy message is: don’t engage in political investigations,” stated Schiff.
What a schiff for brain hypcrite, what do you think he is doing with this partisan sham hearing??? Lmfao.

Stay your lane Schiff and wait to be exposed.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yeah, poor Shiftty... Ambassador Sondland if once has repeated many times - NO QPQ...

Now this?

I wonder if he's going to step down (Shift) after all this BS - or if the demons in his head will let him?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Already posted here.

originally posted by: Deetermined
It sounds like bad news is coming not only for the Bidens, but the Democratic Party as a whole. It's no wonder Adam Schiff's head has been spinning as though he was possessed by a demon trying to save his very existence.

During a Wednesday press conference, Dubinsky claimed that an investigation into Nikolai Zlochevsky and Burisma found a “link that reveals how money is siphoned [from Ukraine],” notably through Hunter Biden, who received $16.5 million “through criminal means and money laundering.”

At the same press conference, Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach claimed that the family of ex-President Yanukovich funneled $7.4 billion through American investment firm Franklin Templeton Investments, which they tied to the U.S. Democratic Party.

You can read the entire accusation here and translate the news conference that took place in Ukraine in the linked video.

www.newswars.com...

www.youtube.com...
&feature=emb_title

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Schiff claimed Ukraine’s investigations into the Bidens could influence U.S. politics.

Yep, only the Democrats are supposed to be allowed to influence US politics through a foreign power aka "The Dossier". It's like they think we forgot the whole Russia debacle already.

The only influence the Ukrainian investigation will have is destroying any politicians currently running for President that had their hand in the Ukrainian cookie jar.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Nothing about this on KyivPost, UNIAN, or any other official source.

I have my doubts.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I have my doubts.

Why is that?
Are these not the investigations trump inquired about?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

So. . . um mm, Schiff doesn't want a foreign country to investigate corruption within it's own borders because it might influence our elections?

Did I just read that right?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Uh-oh... The Schiff's hitting the fan now!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Uh-oh... The Schiff's hitting the fan now!

Yep
This will get buried.....

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It always does. The media will damn sure the public doesn't hear about it.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: shooterbrody

It always does. The media will damn sure the public doesn't hear about it.

Few here will venture into this thread.
Their heads would explode.

Anti corruption treaty with Ukraine and all.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I have my doubts.

If this is what is offered, it kind of goes right along what we have been discussing, and sure does make what Trump did make a lot of sense.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yep. It’s perfect.

Parliamentary elections are coming up. If those guys in the vid are actual MPs ... well, I guess saying something about Ukrainian corruption would be redundant.

I guess we will see. I’m still checking official Ukrainian sites in English ... nothing yet.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I have my doubts.

If this is what is offered, it kind of goes right along what we have been discussing, and sure does make what Trump did make a lot of sense.

Yes it does.
Hold the cash until we are sure.
Looks like due diligence to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
in.reuters.com...
Yeah
No investigations ongoing there.......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join