It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With the Removal of an Historic Court Ruling...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Shamrock6

What theaters are you going to? I pay at most $10 for a ticket and get a full restaurant experience at my seat.

Enjoy it. Every theater I've ever been to charges close to $10 for a soda. And that's across multiple states, rural or urban.

5 bucks here for a 1L bottle of water.

Just happen to have my last ticket stub sitting in front of me from when my wife and I were still dating. Insidious 2. Ticket was $10.00 and I don't remember the popcorn and soda, but they're usually around $7.50 for the large and $10 or $12 for the popcorn if memory serves.

Tickets for two adults, drinks popcorn, etc is easily 50 bucks here in chicago. Assuming you dont have to also pay for parking...which could easily be 20 bucks downtown if not more.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That's about what you're looking at here, too, if you don't share your drink and popcorn. Parking is free where we used to go.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So a cheap date?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

So a cheap date?

Not in my world. I make good money but I dont want to spend 75 bucks to see some half asked CGI movie and a bucket full of stale popcorn.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

What theaters are you going to? I pay at most $10 for a ticket and get a full restaurant experience at my seat.

Full restaurant experience for $10? No, you pay for it. $10 a head, plus whatever everybody wants at their “full restaurant experience.”

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
With more and more movies approaching the 3 hr mark,I don't care how comfortable the chair is(which my theater doesn't have)this guy has to go to el bano.Bring back the intermissions!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The entire apparatus of state is in the pocket of one business or another.

I guess now we know that Micky Mouse is the supreme judge of America.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join