It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epsteins deep connections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Norwegian newspaper DN revealed today that Jeffrey Epsteins foundation donated millions of dollars to Terje Rød Larsen foundation. He's the very guy who led to the Oslo Accords—the first-ever agreements between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) -- when he served as the Director of the Fafo institute.

Also, they posted an interview with a previous Norwegian prime minister, Kjell Magne Bondevik, which casually admitted to visit Jeffrey Epstein at his home in New York in 2015- that's 7 years after his Conviction and sentencing(2008-2011) as a sex offender - bad judgement for a former prime minister to say the least.

Kjell Magne is since 2006 the leader of Oslo Peace Center. The purpose of the center is to "work for world peace, human rights and inter-religious tolerance worldwide."

Not sure where I'm going with this, but it all seems very off - why would a scumbag like Epstein donate so much money to Terje Rød Larsen, what was the money used for - corruption? Was it a pay-off? Was Epstein Mossad and a blackmailer for worldwide political gain? Why would the norwegian prime minister visit Epstein, a convicted sex offender?

-MM
edit on 20-11-2019 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Maybe Mossad but I think he was working at least two or three sides; not all of them "recognized" intel agencies...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Why would the norwegian prime minister visit Epstein, an investor?

Maybe he wanted to diddle some children?

I am not sure 'investor' is an apt description for Epstein. Swindler, blackmailer and child pimp sounds like what he was.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Are the lolita express travel logs publically available somewhere? I would like to know if the norwegian prime minister was on that plane at any time.

-MM

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That would not surprise me. The "Christian Democrat" scumbag resigned as a prime minister alledgely because of a depression, even writing a book to earn some bucks on it afterwards. But it is pretty much well known that he was forced to resign because he had a child outside of his marriage while serving as the Norwegian Prime Minister, and government & intelligence agencies feared he would be blackmailed because of it. Most people here still believe he's a good guy that had a depression - sheeps...

-MM

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Are the lolita express travel logs publically available somewhere? I would like to know if the norwegian prime minister was on that plane at any time.

-MM

They are here:
Social Media Morning

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks, also found this searchable on archive.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

But it is pretty much well known that he was forced to resign because he had a child outside of his marriage while serving as the Norwegian Prime Minister

Are we REALLY going to gauge how good a person is based on fidelity? Here? ATS? Where Trump is god?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

these are just rumours, but if true he's a scumbag.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

But it is pretty much well known that he was forced to resign because he had a child outside of his marriage while serving as the Norwegian Prime Minister

Are we REALLY going to gauge how good a person is based on fidelity? Here? ATS? Where Trump is god?

It shows lack of integrity, honesty and trust .......therefor poor character.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
It shows lack of integrity, honesty and trust .......therefor poor character.

Oh, I agree. Most people here seem to disagree.

new topics

top topics

join