It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a good day for America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I've read your posts for quite some time, and I like your general disposition.

That being said, I think what you're doing today is beneath you.

You know deep down that hearsay and conjecture is not evidence. I think you also know that a President can assign and withhold aid to whomever he chooses. Foreign policy is the President's job.

You have to know this.

I'm just going to chalk it up to you having a bad day. That's all I can say until you can show me some substance(the preponderance of evidence, as you say).

The burden of proof is always on the accuser in a fair system.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Not by me. I'm not a fangirl. If he does something wrong, I'm going to say so.

If he does something that rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors" I will support his impeachment.

But this lunacy aint IT.

Or, please provide me with the suspected crimes he may have committed that do rise to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors:

I'm waiting.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

It doesn't have to reach criminal threshold. Abuse of power is enough to impeach.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I think you also know that a President can assign and withhold aid to whomever he chooses.

Congress gets to do sitins for gun control when they don't get their way.

They also get to shut down government and withhold money when they don't get their way.

And they're persecuting/PROSECUTING Trump for it.

I can't chalk it up to bad days.

It's straight out hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The Mafia Don always knows how to get the soldiers to take the heat.
They know how to ask so that its understood to be an order. You dont say no.
And they know how to speak so that their meaning is understood without the don ever have to admit to or even mention a crime directly. Ears are everywhere.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Rudy will be Trumps 2nd personal lawyer to go to jail.

Accept Trump for what he is; a corrupt business man who likes it dirty

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Ok... fair enough... back to real QUALITY life for me.

You're a Brit, living in France, watching the US impeachment hearings. Good luck with your "QUALITY" life!

LOL

Funny that I knew that that was coming...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Well, you left yourself wide open.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: Arnie123

No back track at all silly goose.

The thought just tickled me pink.

I wanted to share it with you. Why did you take it so seriously?
I didn't, just illustrating the lefts uncanny ability to consume fake news and watch you spin the back track, it amuses me and figured I'll share it with the audience as a reminder that fake news is indeed, fake news.

Except where did I proclaim it as news. You think you can take something you disagree with, call it 'fake news' and I magically become a reporter educating the world of my sweet find?

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
ooooOOOOO Lookey here... New account...

Lots of the same old Taurine faecal matter in your first posts so nothing to see here folks...

We know who the sock puppet is by her writing style...

What a coincidence...!

a reply to: Auth3nt1k

The result of the top down call of "any means necessary."

Folks just cant help being sheep.

Yup...👍👍👍🤪

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: toolgal462

It doesn't have to reach criminal threshold. Abuse of power is enough to impeach.

Well, provide us all with the evidence that he is abusing his power?

I'll be looking forward to the examples and evidence that you have that the I have not seen given during the testimony I've been watching.

fyi - Conducting foreign policy that people in the white house don't agree with or firing an ambassador does NOT qualify.

Don't waste my time with nonsense please.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOl.. if you say so.
Of course he wont even answer questions about it now. Why not? Oh yeah he ran under the banner of going after corruption, not being part of it.
Of course he said back then that there was no pressure. If he said yes he would have been in trumps cross hairs because he knew how trump really felt about the Ukraine.
Same reason senators are not speaking up. They risk being trumped.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah... no
No it doesnt because all the testimony says the pressure was there. It was understood by all that the announcement be made if Zelenskiy hoped for that meeting at the white house which he still has not gotten by the way.
This is a rotten can of worms that just keeps getting worse.
All the GOP has is dead conspiracy theories that the country is laughing at.

Doesnt want anything..... just.... do the right thing.
( guys thats not "doesnt want anything"... thats a big BUT..."wants something done")
I cant believe you want to hang your hats on that phrase with that big naked but hanging off the end.

So what are YOU DEMOCRATS suggesting to help your country stay great?

link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
Rudy will be Trumps 2nd personal lawyer to go to jail.

Accept Trump for what he is; a corrupt business man who likes it dirty

Emotionally contrived post, accept that this isn't the way to convince others of your views, aim to do better.

link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Ok... fair enough... back to real QUALITY life for me.

You're a Brit, living in France, watching the US impeachment hearings. Good luck with your "QUALITY" life!

LOL

Funny that I knew that that was coming...

The only time the left hates foreigners meddling in American politics is when it benefits R's.

When it benefits the left. They have no problems with it.

See illegal immigration and Golden shower dossiers written by other Brits named Steele.

link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I've read your posts for quite some time, and I like your general disposition.

That being said, I think what you're doing today is beneath you.

You know deep down that hearsay and conjecture is not evidence. I think you also know that a President can assign and withhold aid to whomever he chooses. Foreign policy is the President's job.

You have to know this.

I'm just going to chalk it up to you having a bad day. That's all I can say until you can show me some substance(the preponderance of evidence, as you say).

The burden of proof is always on the accuser in a fair system.

That's a super magnanimous shout out and I am genuinely warmed to hear it.

I think you're picking up on my mood but miscategorizing it. I think more accurately it can be described as 'happy to the point of irrelevance'.

That being said, Hearsay and eyewitness testimony is most certainly admissible as evidence. Its up for the relevant bodies to determine if its of value of course.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Not by me. I'm not a fangirl. If he does something wrong, I'm going to say so.

If he does something that rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors" I will support his impeachment.

But this lunacy aint IT.

Or, please provide me with the suspected crimes he may have committed that do rise to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors:

I'm waiting.

I mean, this sounds reasonable but hollow words don't change the fact that its easy for you to speak of a hypothetical that you're sure won't ever happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

No back track at all silly goose.

The thought just tickled me pink.

I wanted to share it with you. Why did you take it so seriously?
I didn't, just illustrating the lefts uncanny ability to consume fake news and watch you spin the back track, it amuses me and figured I'll share it with the audience as a reminder that fake news is indeed, fake news.

Except where did I proclaim it as news. You think you can take something you disagree with, call it 'fake news' and I magically become a reporter educating the world of my sweet find?
When it comes to calling you out for fake news, yes and that's Mr. Reporter 😘

Honestly, calm down and chill, I'm not even taking it seriously and I'll give you a pass, you're not dumb, just willfully disingenuous.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'm not stupid enough to say Trump won't be impeached, if any indication there is from deluded leftist users such as yourself, it's that Dems will abuse their positions for the sake of narrative and votes.

The House will vote on articles of impeachment against President Trump.

I'm not so sure. Personally I think it is actually possible that enough democrats see the catastrophe that is happening in front of the nation right now, and may at the last minute choose to try to save their re-election chances and simply not vote in favor of impeachment... and that is if Nancy doesn't come to her senses and decide not to bring it to a vote.

That said, I do think it is more likely that he will be impeached, then the Senate calls Vindman (the leaker-source), then Ciaramella (the whistle-leaker), then wastes a lot of dem campaign time on a bunch of hearings, before voting to dismiss with prejudice (I wonder if they can do so with prejudice, probably not).

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Still got nothing
No quid pro quo
Impeach on nothing

Purely political and will be treated in kind in the senate if the house vote holds party lines.

Find a real crime with real evidence dems.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join