It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a good day for America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: Plotus

I'm just gonna call her Miss Tasty Face.

Curiosity got me. I searched Angelina Jolie in green hair and this is what came up.

Yea......... tasty as she is, there's a LOT of baggage there....

As far as elections go... it wouldn't surprise me if we never have another one not majorly dysfunctional. Kind of parallels Rome in the time of Caligula.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The king has spoken:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Except that Sondland is giving testimony about his “one on one” conversations with Trump, not “hearsay”, and an “opinion” from a supporter of the President, who the President placed in a position of trust and consequence.

Yep... and not once has he said that the President told him anything supporting the dem claims.

Also, after listening to some of the testimony, I guarantee you, when asked, like all of the others, he will also say that he has no knowledge of anything that Trump did that would even come close to resembling an even potentially impeachable offense.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

"No one told me that the aid was based on the investigation - I just assumed it was".

Funny how Yahoo claims this is a bust for Trump.

See... this crap right here, this fake BS that people read but don't actually read in to... They should be sued for falsifying information by headline when it comes to pre-election or anything political.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
ooooOOOOO Lookey here... New account...

Lots of the same old Taurine faecal matter in your first posts so nothing to see here folks...

We know who the sock puppet is by her writing style...

What a coincidence...!

a reply to: Auth3nt1k

The result of the top down call of "any means necessary."

Folks just cant help being sheep.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Guys I don't think this is going well for Trump and co........

To the contrary, it's going swimingly and it's exposing the hypocrisy and ridiculousness of the dems

I feel like people who can't see that the Dems are making themselves look bad are living in an opposite reality....... Legitimate no offense meant here.......

Man: I murdered my wife in cold blood
Repub:lock him up no excuse
Leftists: how did that make you feel?

Honk honk
edit on 11/20/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
You make it sound like that's a bad thing. It would force the Parties to actually put forward clean and honorable people

No, it would mean that we would never have a President that was not serving at the whim of the Congress.

link   
So Never Trumps entire arguement for impeachment is.

Trumps a bad guy because he withheld paying bad people until they cleaned up their act.

Trump should just give bad people our $$ unconditionally.

link   

Typical leftist response, of course you'll post this, utter nonsense, especially the part where sondland keeps saying no QPQ with regards to Trump, oh that pesky line just keeps undermining y'alls narrative, everything else is hearsay and opinion.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Sondland just did say there was no quid pro?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: Arnie123

"No one told me that the aid was based on the investigation - I just assumed it was".

Funny how Yahoo claims this is a bust for Trump.

See... this crap right here, this fake BS that people read but don't actually read in to... They should be sued for falsifying information by headline when it comes to pre-election or anything political.
Users like you give humanity hope.

Leftist are emotionally invested, of course they are cheerleading for a take down, by any means. We've seen multiple times on their reasonings, Orange Man Bad, this bodes will for liberal media as it is construed for exactly those narratives to tug on those heart strings, poor saps.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Not a good day for America

Propaganda blast for the day. Sound the all-clear.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
Pompeo planning to resign

Donald Trump’s secretary of state has reportedly told three prominent Republicans that he is planning to resign from the White House to run for a Senate seat.

Mike Pompeo had planned to stay at the State Department until early spring 2020 but he is now concerned that his connection to Mr Trump, particularly through the impeachment inquiry, is hurting his reputation, according to a Time report.

Source

Yahoo news? nice source. aren't they the ones who ran the dossier story to provide a source for the dossier? (see, it's kind of irritating when the info is dismissed out of hand because of the source)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Sondland just did say there was no quid pro?

He has been saying that all morning, but leftist media and others are heavily pushing out fake news spin, I haven't seen this kind of push on a narrative in a long time.

This is why I said it is up to people with BRAINS who can determine based off the langauge used.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Kick that butt Nunes~!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What is supposed to have been damning?

Please elaborate. Tell me the "high crimes and misdemeanors" that Trump is guilty of. Because I don't see it.
So far all I have witnessed is a bunch of drama queen democrats making a huge mountain over a molehill - and a molehill that isn't against the law.

You guys really are sick. And a bunch of butt hurt losers.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

Am I missing a sarcasm font or something? I just got done watching and do not see how you could think that?????!?!?!?!

I am baffled...

originally posted by: LSU2018

Hmm... No... I'm not seeing anything damning...

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Lots of the same old Taurine faecal matter in your first posts so nothing to see here folks...

originally posted by: dashen

Your opinion is useless and you should feel bad

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You're wrong.

This hearing? I've had Taco Bell farts with more substance that this farce.

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Bidens are in bigger trouble than before !! 😃😃😃😃

Beejezus lol. The Trump asylum working overtime these days

Edit...

And the icing on the cake

originally posted by: toolgal462
What is supposed to have been damning?

Please elaborate. Tell me the "high crimes and misdemeanors" that Trump is guilty of. Because I don't see it.

You guys really are sick. And a bunch of butt hurt losers.

ROFLMAO
edit on 20-11-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
All of Sondlands testimony, "I presumed", I put 2+2 together and made my own assumptions. I just believed this to be the case, I made my own presumptions that there was a quid pro quo, I have no evidence of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Yuck!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

To the contrary, it's going swimingly and it's exposing the hypocrisy and ridiculousness of the dems

I feel like people who can't see that the Dems are making themselves look bad are living in an opposite reality....... Legitimate no offense meant here.......

Man: I murdered my wife in cold blood
Repub:lock him up no excuse
Leftists: how did that make you feel?

Honk honk

I get why you think that and feel that way.

Of course I disagree strongly on your assessment on the plurality of 'people' and their views on the scenario.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join