It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a good day for America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Ok... fair enough... back to real QUALITY life for me.

You're a Brit, living in France, watching the US impeachment hearings. Good luck with your "QUALITY" life!

LOL

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The Republicans questioning Soundland are just making the situation worse for the WH. Their strategy to discredit Soundland is blowing up in their face.

edit on 20-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
***Sondland:

"I've never heard from President Trump that the aid was conditioned on the investigations."

He reached this conclusion on his own.

Furthermore, the real kicker here, are the end results.

Truth is, Ukraine is corrupt as hell and the Dems just ruined for everyone else laundering there, this was their sacrifice and big gamble, another reason why the Dems are going full on win.

Lets be real, this was a massive PR win for the Dems today, as we already have seen in this very thread alone, a lot of low educated leftist easily consume this and tout it as some "win" yet forget he also said, with regards to Trump, No QPQ and ultimately in the end, everything worked out.

Until we have a direct witness that has spoken to Trump and replied that Trump has said and I quote per verbatim, "Do this investigation and I will give you money, no action, no money, nada mas, kapish? Now hop to it and let me know!"

You won't and none have testified on that either.

Hearsay, second/third hand accounts, speculations and views won't get you impeached.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
How many times has Sondland said "I presumed" so far today?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The Republicans questioning Soundland are just making the situation worse for the WH.

Please explain to me how so? Is the sky blue on your planet?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Pompeo planning to resign

Donald Trump’s secretary of state has reportedly told three prominent Republicans that he is planning to resign from the White House to run for a Senate seat.

Mike Pompeo had planned to stay at the State Department until early spring 2020 but he is now concerned that his connection to Mr Trump, particularly through the impeachment inquiry, is hurting his reputation, according to a Time report.

Source

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I'm sure there are MANY countries where aid was delayed for one reason on another. Trump ran on, and was elected, with one of the promises being the U.S. will not be the world's piggybank.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How many times has Sondland said "I presumed" so far today?

If Schiff is afraid to subpoena Giuliani or Pompeo, this circus should shut down. Every witness points to those two.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
Pompeo planning to resign

Donald Trump’s secretary of state has reportedly told three prominent Republicans that he is planning to resign from the White House to run for a Senate seat.

Mike Pompeo had planned to stay at the State Department until early spring 2020 but he is now concerned that his connection to Mr Trump, particularly through the impeachment inquiry, is hurting his reputation, according to a Time report.

Source

No he isn't, you're either LYING or unable to critique a source correctly, either way, the audience can judge from themselves.

However, State Department officials said Mr Pompeo has dismissed the story as “completely false” and insisted he is “100 per cent focused on being President Trump’s secretary of state.”

Your source.

**** Folks, we just saw in real time, leftist fake news push to continue a narrative, indeed pompeo resigining further fans the flames, however, it isn't true, at all.
We are at a time where BRAINS are needed and no baseless accusations and low info feed.
edit on 20-11-2019 by Arnie123 because: Truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Schiff back on the assumptive BS tactics 😃😃😃😃

Fail 😃😃

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So Sonland just agreed it's 'inappropriate' to investigate corruption that involves what basically means democrats?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Yahoo is referring to a "Times" report. I bet the "Times" report cites "confidential sources familiar with the matter".

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: olaru12
The Republicans questioning Soundland are just making the situation worse for the WH.

Please explain to me how so? Is the sky blue on your planet?

Because the Repubs never mention Rudy. They know the dominoes are falling. Yes, it's blue with nice fluffy clouds, almost 70 degrees here in the mile high Rockies. Blessed to live in paradise.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
More presumption of guilt.

PRESUME.

I seriously hate these people.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Schiff keeps pushing the QpQ announcement that never got announced 😃😃😃😃😃😃

Now watch Counsel Goldman try to salvage the Schiff boondoggle 😃😃😃😃

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k
Gordan Sondland's opening statement

www.foxnews.com...

Looks damning. He throws pretty much everyone under the bus. Pence Pompeo Rudy trump.

Not looking good for Republicans right now.

Any idea how they will spin it?

Didn't your puppet account post the same exact thread yesterday???

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

We are at a time where BRAINS are needed and no baseless accusations and low info feed.

We are so F#d then...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Burisma= The lefts version of Haliburton.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

We are so F#d then...
Tell me about it brother.

Already in this thread alone, we've seen evidence of this by our resident leftist users and those that claim center and non nuetrality yet hold water for the left 🤫

Truth is, this has been a learning experience, I've been getting all my info from Lee Z, Meadows and Jordan, all who have been dismantling this whole partisan hearing nicely and effectively.
Also, resulting in upwards of over 30 to 50k likes and about 2k responses to per, no ratios and all in agreement.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Guys I don't think this is going well for Trump and co........

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join