It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a good day for America

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Sadly this is entirely political.
A lot of house dems will vote lock step and not on actual evidence.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I know.

Schiff was going to pronounce guilty before it ever began.

Those strong feelings that 'were neither here or there'.

The hearings are just a formality to pass off the spectle as being legitimate.
edit on 20-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Wayfarer

Then OBVIOUSLY today was a big fat nothing burger.

Conflicting testimony don't make a case.

Who can tell? All we can reliably ascertain of value from these hearings is: people watched them.......

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: TomLawless
How can anyone that is "against the two party paradigm" support Adam Schiff?

Ultimately the same reason someone supports an avowed pussy grabber. We're scared of letting the 'other' side have unfettered power/control, so we abdicate most of our positions to feel empowered over a few of our positions.

gmab I'm a female. Men and women say all kinds of stupid things. That was a non issue for me.

It certainly has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not I support him now. Geeesh, you guys focus on the stupidest things. All the while missing the larger picture.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Oh boy....that was fun!!!

As a spectator I would give this round a 7/10.

One thing that I wanted cleared up though was that Trump quote...

"I want nothing! I want nothing! I want no quid pro quo! Tell president Ze to do the right thing"

Came after Trump got caught right?

Peace

NO. If you are referring to the whistleblower complaint this conversation was way before it - at the end of August.

Also - a senator asked him the same question, can't remember the name - about the hold on the aid on August 31 - a week before the whistleblower complaint - Trump told him they were still reviewing the aid but that the senator would like his answer.

All the evidence actually shows Trump said multiple times he wanted nothing to release the aid.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: TomLawless
How can anyone that is "against the two party paradigm" support Adam Schiff?

Ultimately the same reason someone supports an avowed pussy grabber. We're scared of letting the 'other' side have unfettered power/control, so we abdicate most of our positions to feel empowered over a few of our positions.

gmab I'm a female. Men and women say all kinds of stupid things. That was a non issue for me.

It certainly has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not I support him now. Geeesh, you guys focus on the stupidest things. All the while missing the larger picture.

I'm just using it as an example. I wasn't trying to imply you personally wouldn't like having your pussy grabbed (by the president or not). You could pick any number of morally questionable actions as an example if that ones not your style.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
btw, not for nothing but the "pussy grabber" comment from years ago doesn't bother me....

But the creepy, handsy, hair sniffer DOES give me the creeps....

As a female who was once a child I have a sort of a aversion to creepy ol' pervs....and I'll just leave it at that.

Wouldn't want my child near him.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Wayfarer

Then OBVIOUSLY today was a big fat nothing burger.

Conflicting testimony don't make a case.

It was a nothing burger - but it sure isn't being spun that way.

All sondland said was that for a MEETING with Trump a quid pro quo of an ANNONCEMENT the Ukranians will investigate Burisma and 2016 election interference was required. Not an actual investigation - just a public announcement. This announcement has never happened to this day.

THAT IS IT. He had no proof of money being held for the investigations or announcement of such, and said nobody else on Earth told him that either.

By the way he said almost all meetings with the president require some kind of quid pro quo.
edit on 20-11-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

***Unpopular and Uncomfortable Viewpoint.

Which is why I am trying to convince others to accept thw notion that the House will vote to impeach, by which it will go on up to the upper, "higher" chamber for trial.

Expect to see another Clinton fiasco, but the final play goes into the GOP hands, so either way, we are locked and loaded.

It amuses me to see leftist cheer the House on and somehow ignore this shams predestined doomed at the Senate, lol.

It sucks, but the Dems are abusing their positions and powers, therefore we must accept the fact that they will vote on Articles of Imp and no one can stop them, even with the everything said and done so far, no sane person would impeach off that BS the dems are trying to present, but the Dems are anything but sane, thus we must be prepared and ready to make our push back at the Senate.

If the House doesn't vote, will I'll be damned, but as of now, Innocent or not, they'll do it.

edit on 20-11-2019 by Arnie123 because: đź‘˝

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

If the House doesn't vote, will I'll be damned, but as of now, Innocent or not, they'll do it.

Which they'll use for the election of senate seats and presidency in 2020.

35 senates up.

www.270towin.com...

There's no question of Schiff voting to impeach.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

No question about it.

It's actually a fight I've been itching for.

Everything will come out, and Schiff is a material witness. He should have to testify.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: shooterbrody

***Unpopular and Uncomfortable Viewpoint.

Which is why I am trying to convince others to accept thw notion that the House will vote to impeach, by which it will go on up to the upper, "higher" chamber for trial.

Expect to see another Clinton fiasco, but the final play goes into the GOP hands, so either way, we are locked and loaded.

It amuses me to see leftist cheer the House on and somehow ignore this shams predestined doomed at the Senate, lol.

It sucks, but the Dems are abusing their positions and powers, therefore we must accept the fact that they will vote on Articles of Imp and no one can stop them, even with the everything said and done so far, no sane person would impeach off that BS the dems are trying to present, but the Dems are anything but sane, thus we must be prepared and ready to make our push back at the Senate.

The typical Dem/Leftie voter doesn't have an inkling to how the process works. They just hear the word "impeachment" and they believe Trump will be removed. That is why I have mentioned to some people on this thread to brace themselves for eventual disappointment. The Dems think their voters are stupid and that's why they do stupid things like this, because they know their supporters will fall for it and believe they will be able to remove Trump.

And even when the impeachment goes nowhere in the senate. The Dems will still have their uneducated voters believing that "ORANGE MAN BAD" and that they will have to go out and vote to get rid of him.

Either way, they are riling up their base.

If I were a Dem I'd be truly offended at how little the Dems think of me....Treating me like a dumb sheep.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Haven’t had a chance to read through the thread yet, but let me see if I can call it.

Republicans: What? Nothing happened. This doesn’t mean anything. Obama. IG report.

The rest of us living in reality: Oh my God. Did you see what just happened?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Haven’t had a chance to read through the thread yet, but let me see if I can call it.

Republicans: What? Nothing happened. This doesn’t mean anything. Obama. IG report.

WRONG...didn't even hear the O word mentioned or the IG report.

try again. 0 for 2 smartass

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

WRONG...didn't even hear the O word mentioned or the IG report.

try again. 0 for 2 smartass

Well, it’s seems like you guys are getting a little better then.

Color me surprised.

edit on 20-11-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I’d just like to post Devin Nunes face here for posterity’s sake.

The look you make when you realize all of your lies don’t work anymore.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

What "reality" is that? The Land of Oz? Bizzarro World? Wonderland? Island of Misfit toys?

It aint the planet Earth, that is for sure, if you believe this impeachment is going anywhere....

better prepare yourself for a big giant REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Looks like he is about to let one rip....

Ooooops, that was Swalwell

not Nunez

0-3

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I can't help but think something telling such as Secretary of State announcing he's jumping ship would be exceptionally well timed (or ill timed if you love Trump), for how the optics and internal dynamics portend in this situation.

The state Dept stated that he wasn't leaving.

edit on 20-11-2019 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Part and parcel of the state of affairs. Cant let context and information get in the way of your narrow views.

Reality dwells outside your tunnel vision friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join