It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a good day for America

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Blarneystoner

The odds that Trump won't finish his 1st term have doubled in the last few days...

Well, he did need to go to the Dr. with an unscheduled visit....Setting the stage for a bail out claiming health issues.

Don't get your hopes up guys....

Because much like the past 3 yrs, you will again be disappointed.

Do yourselves a favor and prepare yourselves because you are about to be let down again and again.

Death is the easiest way out for Trump at this point so I genuinely want him to live.

Get over yourself. Even Sondlan was just saying "wtf are you talking about" when that idiot Democrat was trying to lead him to say something incriminating against Trump.

I find it offensive that you think this is okay.

One day if you are accused of a crime, I hope you are prepared for the same treatment by our legal system....

That is exactly what you are supporting and it's pretty alarming.

Why is what I've said so upsetting to you?

Because I would like the legal system in this country to remain somewhat fair and consistent. Because I CAN put myself in the position of being accused of a criminal act that I did not commit - and would HOPE that a fair justice system would NOT allow this BS leading the witness, writing a narrative and allowing "hearsay" to convict me.

I don't think our system is perfect, but if this is an example of a fair process, we are seriously doomed.

And yah, I take offense to the fact that you support this atrocity. Just because you don't like this president does not give you or Dems the right to throw out 200+ yrs. of legal precendent.

This is an utter disgrace and embarrassment. If I cared what the world thought of us, I'd feel bad about that too.

Only idiots would give away their rights because "ORANGE MAN BAD".

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer
The constitution does not allow for civil crimes
Only criminsl.
Simply a basic misunderstanding.
No worties
Civics is hard.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The odds that Trump won't finish his 1st term have doubled in the last few days...

Well, he did need to go to the Dr. with an unscheduled visit....Setting the stage for a bail out claiming health issues.

Do yourselves a favor and prepare yourselves because you are about to be let down again and again.

Death is the easiest way out for Trump at this point so I genuinely want him to live.

Get over yourself. Even Sondlan was just saying "wtf are you talking about" when that idiot Democrat was trying to lead him to say something incriminating against Trump.

One day if you are accused of a crime, I hope you are prepared for the same treatment by our legal system....

Because I would like the legal system in this country to remain somewhat fair and consistent. Because I CAN put myself in the position of being accused of a criminal act that I did not commit - and would HOPE that a fair justice system would NOT allow this BS leading the witness, writing a narrative and allowing "hearsay" to convict me.

I don't think our system is perfect, but if this is an example of a fair process, we are seriously doomed.

And yah, I take offense to the fact that you support this atrocity. Just because you don't like this president does not give you or Dems the right to throw out 200+ yrs. of legal precendent.

This is an utter disgrace and embarrassment. If I cared what the world thought of us, I'd feel bad about that too.

Well I appreciate you taking the time to express your feelings on the matter.

That being said, really why are you so upset now? Isn't everything you've lamented above just a re-hash of Clinton's impeachment?

One would expect you to have been upset over this for decades.....

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Not case in point.

The man who backbites an absent friend, nay, who does not stand up for him when another blames him, the man who angles for bursts of laughter and for the repute of a wit, who can invent what he never saw, who cannot keep a secret -- that man is black at heart: mark and avoid him.
― Cicero

Cicero

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Ok... fair enough... back to real QUALITY life for me.

You're a Brit, living in France, watching the US impeachment hearings. Good luck with your "QUALITY" life!

LOL

Funny that I knew that that was coming...

The only time the left hates foreigners meddling in American politics is when it benefits R's.

When it benefits the left. They have no problems with it.

See illegal immigration and Golden shower dossiers written by other Brits named Steele.

Sadly seen many times here Neo...

We third world countries and citizens are not as thick as two short planks as some “sad uncultured citizens” on your side of the pond.

US politics affect the whole planet.

If I was a US citizen I would definitely vote in the next US elections to keep the Orange chap in.

He is doing a pretty decent job for “cough” a kitty grabbing, pervy millionaire in order to maintain world peace and at the same time trying to look after you folks with the barrage of assaults from far left MSM and dick heads who support them.

I would like to se the same “Reeeeeeeeers” do his job and stay self composed... considering the crap he puts up with!

I am a fully trained veterinarian surgeon... grabbed many pussies... And proud!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Uh oh
Barisma officials indicted today.....

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Only criminsl.
No worties
Civics is hard.

It aint that hard, though I get why some folks have difficulty grasping it, or in worse cases deliberate mis-quoting and mis-characterizations of it to support their positions.

Many believe unequivocally what Trump did was a crime. Ironically all the senators in Trump's own party don't believe it is, ergo its not. This is a super weird gray area of legal determinations from a legislative body.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

There's a preponderance of evidence.

There sure is.

The left trying to maliciously prosecute Trump.

Nah... he's doing it to himself... Dumb ass can't keep his twitter trap shut.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Well I appreciate you taking the time to express your feelings on the matter.

That being said, really why are you so upset now? Isn't everything you've lamented above just a re-hash of Clinton's impeachment?

One would expect you to have been upset over this for decades.....

What are you going on about now. Matter of fact, I was against Clinton's impeachment at the time.

HOWEVER, Clinton DID lie under oath. That is a fact. And that is also why he was impeached.

My money is on you not understanding how the impeachment process is even supposed to work.

Here's a hint: This aint it. This is a farce. This is unfair. This is political theater meant to keep those who suffer from TDS pacified.

But mostly, this is highly disturbing as to how unfair and undignified this is.

link   

Not case in point.

The man who backbites an absent friend, nay, who does not stand up for him when another blames him, the man who angles for bursts of laughter and for the repute of a wit, who can invent what he never saw, who cannot keep a secret -- that man is black at heart: mark and avoid him.
― Cicero

Cicero

Ha, I love that quote.

That being said, its easy for me to ask why did you reference my thoughts on 'those against Trump's impeachment' so eloquently?

link   

If I was a US citizen I would definitely vote in the next US elections to keep the Orange chap in.

I definitely will be.

It's painfully clear who has abused their power over the last three years.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

There sure is.

Great example of some serious dumbassery in that tweet in response to Trump's tweet. Go hug your service porcupine.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Only criminsl.
No worties
Civics is hard.

Apparently spelling is too...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

"The left trying to maliciously prosecute Trump."

So... you're saying the President doesn't have free speech to recommend a book written by his son? That was his personal twitter account.

Surely you aren't suggesting that that tweet was wrong, in any way?

link   

I definitely will be.

It's painfully clear who has abused their power over the last three years.

Yep, I didn't vote for him last time, but I will this time around. This is a disgrace.

Dems, why don't you just call yourselves what you really are? Communists.

This is some Soviet Era BS right here.

link   
Wenstrup kickin Schiffs butt.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Only criminsl.
No worties
Civics is hard.

It aint that hard, though I get why some folks have difficulty grasping it, or in worse cases deliberate mis-quoting and mis-characterizations of it to support their positions.

Many believe unequivocally what Trump did was a crime. Ironically all the senators in Trump's own party don't believe it is, ergo its not. This is a super weird gray area of legal determinations from a legislative body.

So you agree it is criminal?
No bs preponderance?

Good!

Did you notice burisma officials indicted today?
Wouldn't an investigation preceded that?
Wasnt it a request for investigation that started all this?
Game over bro

link   

There sure is.

Great example of some serious dumbassery in that tweet in response to Trump's tweet. Go hug your service porcupine.

WooT! Aren't you the silver tongued devil... lol... wtf are you talking about? hahaha... this place cracks me up. So much denial and delusion...

link   

HOWEVER, Clinton DID lie under oath. That is a fact. And that is also why he was impeached.

Woa woa woa, Clinton got his just deserts righteously because he lied, and Trump (who I assume in your mind has never lied), is a way better guy? I mean, now you're just being silly.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

There sure is.

A bit emotional, hmmm?
Sounds like you need a break, take a seat son.

edit on 20-11-2019 by Arnie123 because: Heh

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join