It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a good day for America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Gordan Sondland's opening statement

www.foxnews.com...

Looks damning. He throws pretty much everyone under the bus. Pence Pompeo Rudy trump.

Not looking good for Republicans right now.

Any idea how they will spin it?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Auth3nt1k

It doesn't matter, Trump is above the law and we don't care?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Looks damning. He throws pretty much everyone under the bus.

Indeed!
I was prepared for him to plead the 5th all over the place. I was way off!

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

www.foxnews.com...

Looks damning. He throws pretty much everyone under the bus. Pence Pompeo Rudy trump.

Not looking good for Republicans right now.

Any idea how they will spin it?

Am I missing a sarcasm font or something? I just got done watching and do not see how you could think that?????!?!?!?!

I am baffled...

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
What's even worse (for America and Americans) is that Mexico and Canada are about to abandon the USMCA trade deal reached over the Spring.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What's even worse (for America and Americans) is that Mexico and Canada are about to abandon the USMCA trade deal reached over the Spring.

twitter.com...

I see. So look over here. Don't pay attention to the guy confirming all dems have been saying for a couple months.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

That truly is sad. I was really hopeful for us to work with Mexico to give their people the opportunity and freedom they deserve. This could be great for all of North America.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Important to remember that Sondland was a major contributor to Trump’s inauguration, giving $1 million towards the event.

As such, it will be difficult for the Republicans on the panel, in the Congress and the Senate and the White House, to smear the Ambassador as a “Never Trump” partisan.

In fact, Sondland’s example might make some other Republicans, facing re-election in the near future, to consider whether fund raising will be helped or harmed by their continued support of Trump.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Hmm... No... I'm not seeing anything damning...

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Looks damning.

Just like all of the 'opening statements' of all of the witnesses so far. It is always 'damning', 'explosive', 'devastating', etc - until the cross-examinations, then it becomes crystal clear, it is all just opinions about hearsay.

If this turns out to be any different, I'll be happy to admit it...

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
ooooOOOOO Lookey here... New account...

Lots of the same old Taurine faecal matter in your first posts so nothing to see here folks...

We know who the sock puppet is by her writing style...

What a coincidence...!

edit on 20-11-2019 by Lagomorphe because: “Shakes head... get a life...”

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

BREAKING: Ambassador Sondland says he called President Trump in early September to “ask him what he wanted from Ukrainian President Zelensky” in which Trump replied “I want nothing, no quid pro quo”

Your opinion is useless and you should feel bad

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

www.foxnews.com...

Looks damning.

Just like all of the 'opening statements' of all of the witnesses so far. It is always 'damning', 'explosive', 'devastating', etc - until the cross-examinations, then it becomes crystal clear, it is all just opinions about hearsay.

Except that Sondland is giving testimony about his “one on one” conversations with Trump, not “hearsay”, and an “opinion” from a supporter of the President, who the President placed in a position of trust and consequence.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Soundland is weak sauce....wait till they put Rudy up there!
edit on 20-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: tanstaafl

www.foxnews.com...

Looks damning.

Except that Sondland is giving testimony about his “one on one” conversations with Trump, not “hearsay”, and an “opinion” from a supporter of the President, who the President placed in a position of trust and consequence.

Looking at the post immediately above yours, it seems as though Sondland is testifying for Trump.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
That Counsel for the Democrats sure is trying hard to put words in Sondland's mouth 😃 😃 😃 😃

"But the message you left"

"What message" ? 😃😃😃😃

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

By the time they realize the Trap that they have got themselves into I will be too busy laughing at max volume into my bucket of popcorn

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If President Trump is impeached, there will NEVER be a president of either party not impeached in the future.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Soundland is weak sauce....wait till they put Rudy up there!

IF, and it is a BIG “if”, they could get Rudy to testify, Giuliani could only do one of two things;

Either he admits that the whole “quid pro quo” investigation was his idea alone, pursued without the knowledge or consent of the President, as a private citizen not authorized to negotiate with a foreign power,

Or,

Rudy acts to cover his behind, avoiding a term in Federal prison perhaps, and in turn, throws Trump under the bus for the whole fiasco.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
ooooOOOOO Lookey here... New account...

Lots of the same old Taurine faecal matter in your first posts so nothing to see here folks...

We know who the sock puppet is by her writing style...

What a coincidence...!

Been an ATS member far longer than you there bud.

Not sure who you think I am but you are wrong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join