It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump Make USA INTEL Great Again? Riots in Hong Kong and Gas Rationing in Iran!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I was going to write another headline but they would have to put it in the HOAX bin.

IMPEACH: Trump Just farted in The Bathtub!

Or is it that SANCTIONS thing working?

Well look at whats happening in China. Er, I mean China controlled Hong Kong. I was thinking about all those characters who were running around in those white "hockey" Guy Fawkes masks back in the ole days of Obama. Was it over on Wall Street "That Someone Did Something"? Then you have the next generation Fun Bunch gangs who run around with black masks over there faces too. ANTIFA. So take a look at Hong Kong. Masked thugs are taking it to the streets. So are those ANTIFA terrorists on loan from the CIA?

thousands hit streets in bid to relieve police siege

Then we come to Iran. Yep. NO more made for prime time TV Disco dancers chanting deeth to e america. Just a bunch of speeches to the people about gasoline rationing and this and that

Iran starts gasoline rationing, raises fuel prices

Well me thinks that something is amiss here. Back in the days of Obama, China and Iran were on a roll weren't they. Hay you lived it right? Sweet nectar was flowing both from the oil spigot and cheap made in china sheet was inbound to the USA.

Now there are problems over there? Coincidence or no more interference from those pesky Democrats in foreign affairs and USA INTEL has their countermeasures taking it to the streets.

So what say you?

edit on 20-11-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Outwardly for the world wide interwebz to see: "No! That's preposterous! Silly conspiracy theorist!"

Aside to OP: "Spot on! Keep it on the DL, man!"

new topics

join