It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Doctor Holds Press Conference After Mysterious Hospital Visit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Rumor has it Mitch McConnell was also involved, but there was no mention in the press conference.

On a more serious note, there are reports Trump is suffering from 'unaddressed neurological issues', www.independent.co.uk... ml

Hope nothing happens to him before we get a chance to 'Lock Him Up!'.
That would be a shame!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

It's a rough way to go.....

A lot more painful way to go than a quick bullet to the head from a book repository.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Hope nothing happens to him before we get a chance to 'Lock Him Up!'. That would be a shame!

From what I have seen watching the impeachment proceedings, the Democrats couldn't lock a bike, to a bike rack.

edit on 19-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: Gattafinga!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
That deep state that doesn't exist just shoring up loose strings, epstein is dust in the ground, trump ate some "bad sushi" the sooner we can get back to "business as usual" via endless wars and managing the "downfall of the US as a superpower" into just a consumer/service economy the better.

The only thing that could truly change the course would be the patriots dragging those fools into the streets and painting the them red. But, no danger of that, the once feared ferocity of the western male is but childs play to the zeolots of the rest of the (prehistoric) world.
edit on 19-11-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Pretty good comedy skit.

I thought this was a serious thread till I did the video.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

On a more serious note, there are reports Trump is suffering from 'unaddressed neurological issues'

Those are not 'reports'. It was a 'suggestion' (per the URL mentioned) by Obama's doctor. I would like to believe that an MD is professional enough to rise above the political muck submerging the USA at the moment, but I am skeptical.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Im not a fan of trump, but i hope there is no foul play involved. It's definitely possible that some people messed with trump. He does however seem to have terrible eating habits. Diet coke and fast food...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
hey now, i always show up to my doctor for "phase 1" of my yearly physical unannounced.

however, i always make an appointment for "phase 2".

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
These "rumors" are obviously a sign that impeachment isn't working out. It is the next goalpost, and the point is to try to invoke the 25th amendment. The seed is being set for the public, just like in other media. It is attempting to manifest this idea in so many minds that it "become reality".

But that is just kook fringe stuff.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

... by Obama's doctor. I would like to believe that an MD is professional enough to rise above the political muck submerging the USA at the moment, ...

Well, you certainly did not. “Obama’s doctor”

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

... by Obama's doctor. I would like to believe that an MD is professional enough to rise above the political muck submerging the USA at the moment, ...

Well, you certainly did not. “Obama’s doctor”

Look at the article quoted. That is who made the "suggestion", and that is how he is described in the article in The Independent.

Trump suffering 'unaddressed neurological issue', Obama's former doctor suggests

Yes, I am skeptical. Skeptical of this article, its timing, and the doctor they chose to quote regarding a patient he is -not- treating. It all smells like ... political gaming ... not a professionally conducted medical examination or diagnosis.

Alles klar?

Cheers
edit on 20-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Trump himself commented him doing a regular check-up, very shart visit. So, wishful thinking om the left side media... according to Trump himself

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
lol

On the bright side now we know the president isn’t full of Schiff.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Pretty good comedy skit.

I thought this was a serious thread till I did the video.

Thanks for the advance notice. Moving on...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

So much for your article and link. It looks like it's already been taken down and removed from the internet.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Hope nothing happens to him before we get a chance to 'Lock Him Up!'.
That would be a shame!

Who's we?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
very shart visit

Poor guy.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Probably needed an emergency refill of his Adderall prescription.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

trump has peripheral artery disease which he treats with statins. He probably had some kind of scare like a clot in his leg or something.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
They were re installing the bone spurs. Cant send a man to jail if he has bone spurs can you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join