It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems now change, say asking cooperation from foreign country in investigation of rival wrong

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So as the impeachment sham continues, the ever changing reason to impeach trump continues to change almost daily.

Quid pro quo, extortion, bribery, and on and on.

Never mind whatever of these you call it, we know this is exactly what Biden admitted to doing. But the dems are ok with biden bribing or extorting etc., because they know he did it for good reasons.

The problem with this is so far, the dems havent been able to prove any sort of bribery. the best they can muster is second had gossip allegig it was possible, or a witness admitting he never heard trump make a demand, but assumed asking for a favor was a demand.

The two highest ranking witnesses today both testified over and over they saw no evidence of bribery, extortion, a quid pro quo, etc. And they testified the high ranking ukrainian officials they talked to more than any of the witnesses (in volkers case) did not feel pressured at all, let alone bribed.

Not looking good for the dems.

But never fear, they had an answer to that!

You see, Volker admitted he thought it was "inappropriate" for trump to request Biden be looked at. Morrison said he guessed that too.

And all of the sudden, the dems had their talking point for the day.

You see they and volker started to explain how it would NEVER be appropriate for politicians to request cooperation into investigations of Americans, especially political rivals.

It could damage all of our diplomacy for crying out loud!

So surely the dems, because we KNOW this is all about outing corruption, and not partisanship, would demand investigations and punishment of any officials that asked foreign groups for aid in investigating political people.

Now this may come as a shock to you, but there was a 3 year investigation into trump. In the course of that investigation, now brace yourself for this, it turns out that foreign governments were instrumental into contributing to the Obama intel agencies start of the invetsigation into trump and his associates.

Britain’s spy agencies played a crucial role in alerting their counterparts in Washington to contacts between members of Donald Trump’s campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives, the Guardian has been told.

www.theguardian.com...

But wait you may say, maybe the dems and media didnt call that out because they were unaware of it. Well they were aware of it, and they cheered it on.

Now you may say well that wasnt our officals asking for help, it was just help they accepted. Only no, it was more than that.

Remember, we're talking here about overseas operations of the FBI, where we're using third parties, third nation intelligence operatives, there's absolutely no way MI-5 and MI-6 were not aware of this. You don't do things on British soil, any British soil, without telling the British you're doing it.

They went to the London School of Economics and used them as some form of witting or unwitting cutout. That requires huge authority to actually have waivers or outreach. And of course, the individual herself, being put together as an agent. We in the intelligence community are very cautious when we involve someone who is going to be what we'd call an agent provocateur -- all sorts of things can go wrong with what she was doing here. She was trying to provoke some action or response, which was then recorded for purposes of trying to expand collection in other areas. Like I said, we need to know what happened in these instances and where those instances went regarding other intelligence agencies being tasked to do followup or extended collection on this issue. And this is where those linkages are going to be very important.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Wait Obamas FBI worked with foreign intel agencies to investigate trump associates? (guess what, more of this is about to come out in the IG report)

Well thats it. Obama is guilty, everyone ion the intel agencies that were involved with that are as well, and they all must be removed. Im sure Schiff will be starting investigations immediately.

Ok Ok. I know what you are thinking "Apples to oranges"

Its ok to ask the UK or Australia or italy etc for help (for some odd reason), just not ukraine.

Let me show you a letter three democratic senators wrote in 2018 to ukraine

Wait whats that? Why didnt volker, or schiff, or any of the other democrats speak up about this in 2018?

This is exactly what they said was wrong for trump to do; ask a foreign government to cooperate into a domestic investigation into a political rival.

But somehow schiff and the dems were perfectly fine with this.

This is the problem with the dems stance. They are trying to punish trump for the very things we can prove they have done. Them asking foreign governments, including the ukraine, to drop investigations that make the dems look bad, or to go after trump, is perfectly fine. Trump wanting to ask ukraine for cooperation into investigation what the dems did, and thats a crime and impeachable.

Ill be discussing this on my live stream at 11pm et.

edit on 19-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm waiting for them to accuse him of using magic off campus, before his eighteenth birthday.

It's seriously getting that ridiculous...

edit on 19-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: Regretful comma placement

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I'm waiting for them to accuse him of using magic off campus, before his eighteenth birthday.

It's seriously, getting that ridiculous...

I hear they are going to raid his hotels looking for mattresses with no tags.

He's going down damnit, one way or the other.....

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Dare I say that Schiff is the "actual" whistle blower?

They expected Eric CIAmella to testify but..when they found out he was a "plant" that plan went out the window?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Didn't Teddy ask for help from Russia against Regan? Did Obama conspire against the BB's elections in 2016? It seems like it's ok for the dems but don't you republicans try to do the same or we will b-slap you.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I can, based on the last week of testimonies, Envision a point in which Schiff just slams his Gavel, and demands a vote on who has something to lose if Trump is not impeached.

All in favor of not being indicted say I..

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I bet Pres. Trump's petronas charm, is a bald eagle with a wispy comb-over...

edit on 19-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: The Onion paid me in garlic

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Another excellent OP from you.

The Democrats have to live in an odd world were you have to believe two opposite things at the same time.

Someone once called it "The History of Now."

They live in a world where you cannot put anything into context, because if you put anything in context the two opposing things they have to believe at the same time contradict each other and the narrative collapses.

So because they cannot have "context", they instead have to constantly ignore and rewrite history itself in an effort to stay in power.

After all, if you put things like your OP into context, then they are just blatant hypocrites and should be laughed out of public discussion.

They don't live in reality.

This is actually being highlighted to the American public now with the current Schiff Show.

This is good for America.

S&F...

edit on 19-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

If the Democrats impeach Trump for political reasons, the Senate will acquit him for political reasons.

The system is balanced and working as intended.

If the matter is truly egregious, then assumably the Senate would remove even the President.

That has not yet ever happened in the US no reason to think it would now.

The Dems WANT a spectacle, they WANT to dominate the news cycles from now until Next November.

You guys seem to be giving them what they want.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Eventually they are going to be down to 3 impeachment articles...

1./ Two Scoops of Ice Cream

2./ Feeding Fish Wrong

3./ We Just Don't Like You.

It's almost embarrassing to watch at this point but still funny...

Like a dumpster fire train wreck in a sharknado that's being nuked.

They brought it on themselves by overestimating the stupidity of their voter base.

People are waking up.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Formal Title
Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998, and with an Exchange of Notes signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application.

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

www.congress.gov...
edit on 19-11-2019 by DBCowboy because: Network dude has great beer

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Formal Title
Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998, and with an Exchange of Notes signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application.

Quoted for the irony of Bill Clinton signing off on that.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

If memory serves, Senator Obama was part of the negotiation team.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Formal Title

Quoted for the irony of Bill Clinton signing off on that.

"I did not have sexual relations, with that legislation..."

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You see, Volker admitted he thought it was "inappropriate" for trump to request Biden be looked at. Morrison said he guessed that too.

You know what's really inappropriate? Having your intelligence agencies spy and set up a Presidential Campaign and then a Presidential Administration using intelligence resources of other trusted allies doing the dirty work.

That's inappropriate.

But what do I know?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Every time a DOJ indictment of one of Obama's people is announced, We'll be able to play non-stop for 30 minutes, a collage of Democrats angrily declaring over the past 3 years, "No One's Above The Law!!"

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Every time a DOJ indictment of one of Obama's people is announced, We'll be able to play non-stop for 30 minutes, a collage of Democrats angrily declaring over the past 3 years, "No One's Above The Law!!"

The press will say that their prosecution is politically driven, and that Trump is taking down political enemies.

They will be held up, as "martyrs of the cause"... elevated to sainthood, to further the left's agenda.

They will appear on "60 minutes", write books, and get paid six figures on college campus speaking tours.

edit on 19-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: I forgot stuff

edit on 19-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: I missed a period. I was scared for a second...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The press will say that their prosecution is politically driven, and that Trump is taking down political enemies.

They will be held up, as "martyrs of the cause"... elevated to sainthood, to further the left's agenda.

They will appear on "60 minutes", write books, and get paid six figures on college campus speaking tours

You just reminded me of the Democrat's 4th article of impeachment.

4./ Making America Great Again To Attempt To Influence the 2020 Presidential Election Results.

edit on 19-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So as the impeachment sham continues, the ever changing reason to impeach trump continues to change almost daily.

Quid pro quo, extortion, bribery, and on and on.

Never mind whatever of these you call it, we know this is exactly what Biden admitted to doing. But the dems are ok with biden bribing

The more interesting question is why the Republicans okay with it? If there is evidence Biden broke the law then put the mother effer in jail! Why are Republicans so completely incompetent. All the corruption and breaking of laws by the Democrats has got to leave some evidence.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Theirs quite a bit of evidence, we cant proceed until the obstruction is complete. Don't worry..your heroes will fall.
"Us Republicans" have patience. We're not just screaming from the rooftops..what the..How the...I wan't it my way Waaahhh.
Just have some patience and your failure's will become clear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join