It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volker and Morrison and My Son

page: 1

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Today I got the opportunity to watch the Volker/Morrison testimony before the House. Better yet, I did it with my son. Obviously not the first choice of a young person so I was happy he did it. Sure he listened to the TV in one ear and listened to his phone in the other but what can I say?

I wanted to demonstrate the difference between what he witnessed and how it was portrayed in the media. I told him they are two very different things. But what do I know, right? I'm just Dad. So let him tell me what he saw with his own eyes.

After a break in the proceedings, the MSM talking heads came on to provide their own "expert" analysis of the testimony thus far. I cued him to pay attention and see if it reconciles with what he saw and heard first hand. Lo and behold, he was befuddled. 'Dad, that's not what the guy said. Not at all. Where are they getting this from?' Amazing, huh? Then he went to tell him Mom how wrong the story was being told.

Anyway, I have done my good deed for the week by enlightening at least one person on the perils of watching the "news". Take that media! You will find no easy fodder at this doorstep. Be gone foul charlatans!

new topics

join