It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video of triangular crafts, TR-3B

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This video published here under the title "TR-3B Anti-Gravity Spacecrafts" (click me, I am a link!) could be worth having a look for two reasons:

1) I got the link from a Twitter post by the AlienScientist. He is a critical thinker and while he does not explicitly claim the video is real I don't think he would make the tweet if he was convinced it was fake.

2) The site where the video is published is www.military.com. I would be surprised if this domain was in random hands.

Here is a screenshot, but watch the video, it is better.

Together with the recently published patent by the Navy for a triangular craft which you should not dismiss too quickly, I wonder if there could be something to this video.

What do you think?
Was this video discussed before?
Is the website www.military.com of any significance?
And to the people who have seen triangular crafts with their own eyes: Did they look like these?

I somehow have a strange feeling about this video. While anything can be faked easily these days, this one looks uncannily real to me.
edit on 19-11-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore
Clear as mud but Interesting. That third little one looks like it could be a saucer as it appears to be spinning 25 seconds in.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Why are the pics/videos always blurry? The cameras on phones nowadays are top notch yet no one can get a decent image.
Strange that.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stu112
Why are the pics/videos always blurry? The cameras on phones nowadays are top notch yet no one can get a decent image.
Strange that.

It's hard to get a good, in-focus photo of anything just passing through. Try it. Go out to the street with your phone in your pocket and try to take a good video of the next blue car that you see.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Military.com is not affiliated with the military beyond advertising for jobs and services for military and former military members. It initially had a few retired JCS advisors on its board, but it's been sold to Ranstad Holding, which is a Dutch human resources company.

As for the TR-3B, the information on the web about it is purely made up BS.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This is one of many triangle pics, and not the best of the lot. Some are very clear, Whether you can put a moniker of TR3B on it or not, it's pretty obvious we have a craft of some sort that is very advanced. I doubt if we have a great many of them, nothing like a fleet that can effectively be used. They are likely quite expensive to produce. To me it's not really much to get excited about. They are not "aliens." And it is obviously in the best interests of the military to continue to pretend they don't exist, just like they did with the SR-71 for so many years.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Military.com is not affiliated with the military beyond advertising
As for the TR-3B, the information on the web about it is purely made up BS.

Speaking of advertising...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
They are not "aliens." And it is obviously in the best interests of the military to continue to pretend they don't exist

What do you mean they are not aliens? In 1989 the Belgium triangles went from floating still to leaving F/16 Falcons in the dust by flying away at a thousand miles per hour in just seconds. That is the reason they do not admit their existence.

Do you really think the military can engineer a great flying machine but cannot figure out a way to arm them with bombs or missles? Are they only good for recon? Is that why they still make new junk like the Raptor and Lightning?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The original source us The Black Vault I think (uploaded to yt on 27.09.2013).

My guess is that it is yet another TR-3B CGI video.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I've found a slightly earlier yt upload by xxxdonutzxxx on 21.09.2013.

www.youtube.com...

xxxdonutzxxx are according to web well known German hoaxers. They could be the creators of the video.
edit on 19-11-2019 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: schuyler
They are not "aliens." And it is obviously in the best interests of the military to continue to pretend they don't exist

What do you mean they are not aliens? In 1989 the Belgium triangles went from floating still to leaving F/16 Falcons in the dust by flying away at a thousand miles per hour in just seconds. That is the reason they do not admit their existence.

I doubt it. There is no evidence that these things are piloted by "aliens." That's a considerable amount of over reach and, frankly, dumbs down the argument to the point of absurdity. You lose a lot of people when you claim that. There is no reason we cannot have developed a superior technology ourselves. From observation, it looks as if the propulsion system is capable of cancelling inertia. Of course, they could be unmanned. I don't know the answers here and I suspect only a chosen few actually do. Certainly no one here.

Do you really think the military can engineer a great flying machine but cannot figure out a way to arm them with bombs or missles? Are they only good for recon? Is that why they still make new junk like the Raptor and Lightning?

Never said they could not, but it would serve no purpose if you have a limited number of craft. You would need several squadrons to make a difference, and if you could carry the same sort of weaponry that we have now, what would be the point of exposing them? You could do just as well with more conventional craft. And the Raptor and Lightning are not "junk." That's absurd.

Just like all advanced technology, you want to keep exposure to the minimum to keep it out of the hands of adversaries. Without an existential threat, they're best kept in the dark. They are classified, and they should be.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

And my answer of where the TR-3B moniker is in there.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Which makes more sense?

10 "TR-3B" airframes, at over $1B each (to do what they supposedly do is going to be expensive as hell, and supporting a small number will cost too).

2600 F-35s, with over 2,000 of them costing below $100M, and a 60 year lifecycle at $1.2T.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

edit on 19-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Best video I have ever seen.

And ignored for so long?

What evidence exists to prove it is any more REAL than the video Tom DeLonge is controversially promoting (otherwise accepted as fake)...?

edit on 19-11-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Remember the same thing was said to TFT when he first posted the FLIR1 video on ATS......

Let's see how this develops....

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Remember the same thing was said to TFT when he first posted the FLIR1 video on ATS......

Let's see how this develops....

Who will develop it on a larger scale? Eg, will you notify Tom DeLonge about it?

I love your optimism, but at least TFT provided a detailed backstory for his footage in 2007. This baby has diddly-squat attached.

PS: Even the legendary (and anonymous) 2011 Skinny Bob footage provided SOME kind of background info, even if scant and unverifiable.

edit on 19-11-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have no clue what is real about the TR3B

But i still like the Paris footage from 2009, and i think it will add to the topic :

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
I have no clue what is real about the TR3B

But i still like the Paris footage from 2009, and i think it will add to the topic :

I saw something extremely similar to the craft in your video, way back in 2003, when I was looking at the moon through binoculars. It glided from the bottom right of my field of view and glided smoothly across before vanishing to the left and I couldn't get a fix on it again.

It was very black, slightly wedge shaped, with two fins at the rear edge and really quite a sinister form. I only saw it because it traversed the Moon's disc, otherwise it would have been completely unnoticed.

I had read books regarding the Belgian wave of triangular craft sightings, but this quick and extraordinary glimpse took me by complete surprise and left an indelible image on my mind. I'm not convinced by the Paris footage, it seems too good to be true...and it probably is.
edit on 20-11-2019 by fromtheskydown because: spelling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join