It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

republicans got their ass handed to them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey, something strange is happening, the Democrats have not thrown Biden under the bus yet. I think that qualifies as a miracle. We need the Catholic Church to verify this miracle.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: tinner07

I don't know as they had their asses handed to them or that Trump supporters as exemplified by members here are typical Republicans.

But yes, they are grasping for foothold against these witnesses and depending mostly on preaching to their choir every time they supposedly ask a question.

And truthfully, I see a lot of ''leading the witness'' going on here from both sides.

You people do not get it.

You have to actually show us something illegal and impeachment worthy for us to give a damn. What has been shown so far is so far from that it is beyond laughable.

"Look at his guilt!"

"Where? I see 2nd and 3rd hand accounts, Schiff and Vindman committing perjury, And a whistle blower that might not be an actual whistle blower"

"You fool! You're just not looking hard enough! You must be a shill!"

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So far what I've got is that someone overheard half a phone call and thought it might have indicated bad things although we have the transcript of the call and both principals in the call saying no bad things happened. At least one of those principals would be the injured party if the said bad things occurred as alleged.

We have several others corroborating that the half a call was overheard.

We have career diplomats expressing their upset over how the new administration wanted to handle diplomacy and butt hurt that their advice was not taken and the new direction was gone in and they were let go for not taking that new direction.

And we have more butt hurt today over how the new administration was handling things.

But we have no actual crime except not bowing to the whims of the bureaucracy which isn't a crime at all.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Even if everything the Dim’s say is true about withholding aid, I don’t see it as an impeachable offence.

Of course it isn't

OBAMA withheld all military aid - not delayed it.

He should be hung for that if delaying it is impeachable.

This whole thing is beyond stupid.

HEY!

Obama sent MRE's and aspirin.

And they were the good aspirin, not that generic stuff they sell at CVS.

Must have sent him back at least 7 bucks!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

"Exactly. this was not about Hunter Biden was it? it is about the presisident"

It's obvious you don't even have a basic comprehension of what's going on here.

Let me help:

If it's shown that investigating Burisma/Biden is a reasonable course of action, it strikes a large blow against the narrative that it was a purely political pursuit.
When you have numerous career diplomats acknowledging that the "arrangement" between Biden/Burisma, as well as the following quid pro quo presented by Joe to have Shokin fired, at the very least appeared inappropriate, it speaks to the need for an investigation.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Even if everything the Dim’s say is true about withholding aid, I don’t see it as an impeachable offence.

Of course it isn't

OBAMA withheld all military aid - not delayed it.

He should be hung for that if delaying it is impeachable.

This whole thing is beyond stupid.

Lest we forget the greatest quid pro quo of them all.

When Obama promised Medvedev he could be more flexible about European missile defense after his election.
edit on 19-11-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
I know the majority of this site are trump supporters, like he can do no wrong supporters. Typical republicans.

Today I watched the hearings and the republicans got their ass handed too them.

For the most part they just did a rant and rave, jim jordan, but what questions the counsel asked did not get the answer he wanted.

Just my take on the hearings...

Nunes is an idiot... and a liar.

You guys cry about the witness was not there, but that was the majority of the questions.,,republicans were grasping at straws that were not even there.

They made a fool of themselves,

This is really rich and I would expect nothing less from an unabashed deranged Leftist.
I didn’t even need to watch the whole thing today to see that the Dems narrative again, has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.
I actually felt embarrassed and sad for Schiff to still be continuing with this charade while faced with such overwhelming evidence against him.
Mental illness apparently causes people to do strange things.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Vindman showed his hand that he is a leaker....that is what I took away.
a reply to: Vasa Croe
He said he would never do that...

you do not believe him?

No, I don't believe much of anything coming out of that guy's mouth.

For instance - do you really believe in the meeting with Zalinsky with a bunch of other people he felt the need to speak up and say - "Mr. Zelinsky you need to watch out for the Russians"

That is about the stupidest thing anyone could say to any Ukranian. Unless he wants to look like a complete idiot in front of a room of his superiors that never happened.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What is that supposed to mean. I point out about a choir and you laugh at it. I then point out that choirs follow both of these political leaders and all you do is refer to mirrors. That is meaningless in reference to my comments. Do you or do you not recognize the similarities between the liberal choir and the Trump choir. Simple.
From your posts I suppose that you do not, or that if you do you refuse to admit it.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

You people? I guess it's you against all the rest of us huh? Persecution complex it seems. "You people". Humph.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I recognize it, but I'm not sure that you recognize that you're in one, too. It strikes me that your post was sort of you feeling like you're standing on a hill pointing out the flaws of two different sides all while the vast majority of your opinions here fall in line with the Democrat's hijinx since Trump was elected.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: proximo

You people? I guess it's you against all the rest of us huh? Persecution complex it seems. "You people". Humph.

No, it's about half the country, and more people are wising up all the time.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What hearing were you watching ?

Jordan caught Schiff in a straight out LIE when he said he didn't know who the whistle blower was.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think what is crazy is how many times those who are testifying have 'changed' their testimony from their depo...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07do you not think the trump supporters do it because he's doing a good job for your country despite the dem party doing nothing for your country

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

SAY WHAT?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Totally right.

We now know who leaked the info to the whistle blower, we also know that Schiff lied when he said he didn't even know the name of the whistle blower.

I think Trump should be gone by 5-ish today.

Yup and I hope they charge them with perjury

pfft!

No leftists ever get charged with lying to congress!

You think we're all equal under the law or something?

lolololololololol

I think the states should seriously start the succession proceedings because nothing is ever going to be done about them.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I know the majority of this site are trump supporters, like he can do no wrong supporters. Typical republicans.

For the most part they just did a rant and rave, jim jordan, but what questions the counsel asked did not get the answer he wanted.

Just my take on the hearings...

Nunes is an idiot... and a liar.

You guys cry about the witness was not there, but that was the majority of the questions.,,republicans were grasping at straws that were not even there.

They made a fool of themselves,

Gulp.....where is my beer?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

They got Schifty and a witness to both admit they know who the whistleblower is when under oath they have both said they don't. How could they possibly have lost?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I think what is crazy is how many times those who are testifying have 'changed' their testimony from their depo...

Williams recently changed hers from saying Trump brought up Burisma to saying Zelensky brought it up first. Which means nothing she said is negative at all towards Trump.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join