It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

republicans got their ass handed to them

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

They repeatedly tried to defer their time to a female colleague to allow her to question the last witness, the lady, and Schiff would not allow it and then would not allow those questions at all.
a reply to: ketsuko

You are really not going there are you? there was rules... do you not know that?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

originally posted by: tinner07

Vindman showed his hand that he is a leaker....that is what I took away.
a reply to: Vasa Croe
He said he would never do that...

you do not believe him?

"Lawyer told me not to speak with anyone, so I went and talked with my brother and a gentleman in intelligence community. (Whistleblower)"

Nah....not a leaker at all.

And what, 12 other people? Like immediately?

He spoke to two people outside the WH. His brother and someone from the intelligence community. Ciarmella was fired in 2017 from the WH, after which McMaster brought him back in and was subsequently fired. Then Ciarmella quits, and where does he go? THE CIA.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well hello Silly I am glad to see you joining our little party.

Just a quick stop to read the right handed rhetoric that passes for a defense these days.
Ravings and conspiracy theories with no basis.
Hello to you too Mama.

She says, despite raving about the Mueller report as being "it".

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Yo udo realize its possible to think Trump is getting hosed over this and still not be a republican.

I am not never have been never will be a republican, I was independent most of my life and recently switched to VPOA, didnt vote trump and wont in 2020 and still think he hasent gotten a fair shake.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I believe this polarization and partisanship in D.C is by far a result of a very dysfunctional society. We were able to turn a blind eye to it up until 2016, by far the catalyst, of further polarization and dysfunctional politics in D.C was the politician voted in by the people Trump. These events happening right now should really concern all of us sensible and sane democrats to republicans, history has taught us that during turbulent times like these extreme effects can and do occur from the CAUSE. Trump, is the effect of the CAUSE.. It is not the other way around. Yet the democrats on capital hill right now are playing a dangerous political game right now, they are trying to persuade the people he is the effect.

🤦‍♂️ Alright I am done focusing on this madness. All of us who are us citizens thou should be concerned of the utter dysfunction in D.C right now thou democrats and republicans and independents.

(post by Vasa Croe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
After watching the hearing, reading all the transcripts, speaking to highly educated members of political think-tanks, and pondering deep in thought, my only conclusion is that. . . . .

Epstein didn't kill himself.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

There's a difference between Trump saying something and you hearing what you want to hear. Do you hate a great economy? Criminal Justice Reform? Low black unemployment? Low female unemployment? More money in your pocket?
a reply to: LSU2018

Not sue how much money was in my pocket but do you like a president talking # about American citizens? Like POWs gold star families? congressmen? You ok with that

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

and still think he hasent gotten a fair shake.
a reply to: Irishhaf
why is that?

First thing he did was lie about inauguration crowd, then asked if he could pardon himself.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

They repeatedly tried to defer their time to a female colleague to allow her to question the last witness, the lady, and Schiff would not allow it and then would not allow those questions at all.
a reply to: ketsuko

You are really not going there are you? there was rules... do you not know that?

Yep, there were rules -- Adam's rules. He had total control of the entire process by those rules.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I've always been an independent too. I'm a conservative, not a Republican.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

There's a difference between Trump saying something and you hearing what you want to hear. Do you hate a great economy? Criminal Justice Reform? Low black unemployment? Low female unemployment? More money in your pocket?
a reply to: LSU2018

Not sue how much money was in my pocket but do you like a president talking # about American citizens? Like POWs gold star families? congressmen? You ok with that

If the shoe fits. Don't suddenly pretend that you didn't s*** on vets during the Bush years. You're that type.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

A lot of America's citizens are worthy of condemnation and trash talk... John McCain was a war mongering prick who was only a POW because his admiral father saw an opportunity to advance an agenda and McCain proceeded to use that POW status for massive political and financial gain. The majority of Congress, including some Republicans, aren't worth dog crap scraped off a shoe... but you apparently take exception to them being called out for it?

I'm not going to muck back through 12 years of posts, but my position on all of these things long predates Donald Trump's efforts to become POTUS. Same for tariffs, walling us off from Mexico, stemming the tide of immigrants from Muslim terrorist producing nations, reducing taxes, etc... he says the same stuff I have been saying for the past 2 decades and then he has the audacity to actually act on it and in line with what he's already said.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Did you totally miss the Hunter Biden questions by the repubs or did you just watch the Dems?????
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly. this was not about Hunter Biden was it? it is about the presisident

So - what exactly did you get out of today's hearings that hurt the president?

What was he accused of doing illegally today?

All I heard was Vindman being pissed Trump wanted to get to the bottom of Biden's corruption. It is so damn obvious he is a super partisan that hates Trump and has just been waiting to try and find something he can report on him for.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

and still think he hasent gotten a fair shake.
why is that?

First thing he did was lie about inauguration crowd, then asked if he could pardon himself.

LOL The NYT took a photo before the event even started.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I don't know as they had their asses handed to them or that Trump supporters as exemplified by members here are typical Republicans.

But yes, they are grasping for foothold against these witnesses and depending mostly on preaching to their choir every time they supposedly ask a question.

And truthfully, I see a lot of ''leading the witness'' going on here from both sides.

You people do not get it.

You have to actually show us something illegal and impeachment worthy for us to give a damn. What has been shown so far is so far from that it is beyond laughable.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

LOL! You actually watched those boring ass hearings???

I have to agree with you on that. I watched one hour and Shiff was making all sorts of google eyed strange faces making me wonder what kind of "supplements" he is taking. That is all I have watched, that was when they were interviewing the ambassador of Ukraine once removed.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Even if everything the Dim’s say is true about withholding aid, I don’t see it as an impeachable offence.

Of course it isn't

OBAMA withheld all military aid - not delayed it.

He should be hung for that if delaying it is impeachable.

This whole thing is beyond stupid.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

*Shrugs* like your doctor you can keep your doctor, did nothing after the gun running scandal, weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

They lie its what they do, and the press covered for everyone except trump because he wasn't supposed to win so they run negative on him 9 times out of 10, even Bush the younger didnt get hammered like Trump does.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join