It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

republicans got their ass handed to them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Encore! Encore!!!!

Brilliant delivery, had me in stitches.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It's been a hoot,
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It has hasnt it?.... it will get better on somebody elses thread I am sure

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Vindman showed his hand that he is a leaker....that is what I took away.
a reply to: Vasa Croe
He said he would never do that...

you do not believe him?

"Lawyer told me not to speak with anyone, so I went and talked with my brother and a gentleman in intelligence community. (Whistleblower)"

Nah....not a leaker at all.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

My opinion...I believe that Trump loves this country and wants
this country safe from globalists.If SHE had won the election,I
feel most of us would be dead by now.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I know the majority of this site are trump supporters, like he can do no wrong supporters. Typical republicans.

Why do you start your posts like this, I'm not sure what your point is if you truly was discourse.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yeah, that impeachment is right around the corner guys. Better watch out.

Give me a break. This is a huge waste of time and money. There is absolutely nothing that will come of this crap. Dear god people are stupid.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thank you... thank you very much. I have had more stitches than anybody deserves. but still... youguys know it... but defend him lol

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The fact that Trump went back to 2016 elections fiasco over and over to include Biden and his son that do have involvement in it all there is nothing here. This doesn't mean the house will not impeach Trump, but they will do it on nothing and hearsay only.

I found it interesting the Republicans read of a rather long list of actions on behalf of Ukraine that had to do with Trump, elections, corruption at many levels to include Biden and son that all is a non-issue for the left including our OP here.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So here I am, minding my damn business... and get this, a midget in clown makeup walks up to me. This sawed off little bastard reaches into a bag, pulls out this stunning, fine ass and hands it to me. So I'm sitting here thinking to myself "Self" says I, "Self, why did that halfsquat just give you an ass?" and I reply to myself "Well self, that's a great question, but a better question is where did a dwarf clown obtain such a taut, firm ass to begin with?" As I was discussing this with myself, a third voice pipped up "Hey self, hey!" said it. Myself said to myself "Woah self, who's voice is that we're hearing now?" "It's your sits bones, self, you nitwit!" said the voice... "What's up sits bones?" said self and myself to SB... "We're in pain down here, seems like this bench just turned to pointy stone!" exclaimed sits bones... it was then that it dawned on me, holy hell why hadn't I noticed it before?
The freakin' midget joker had handed me my own ass! That's one for the record books, ya? Then I noticed it, written on my left buttcheek, just below the postage stamp tattoo of Barrack Obama, was a line of text which said "Come one, come all, to the greatest show under a tent... the 2019 Democratic Circus featuring THE NARRATIVE™ high wire act and the legendary NARRATIVE™ bullschiff eating contest." And I realized something... Ringling Brothers ain't got nothing on these clowns, send 'em in and let the show begin!

Clown World indeed...
edit on 19-11-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Why do you start your posts like this, I'm not sure what your point is if you truly was discourse.
a reply to: Xtrozero
you say posts as in multiple? IDK farming stars and flags like everybody else? IDK lol... maybe it was truly discourse?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Considering Adam Schiff controls everything from who can talk and when and to whom and what can be said or asked ... it's hard for anyone to look anything other than how he intends them to look.

Republicans aren't even allowed to call the witnesses they want to call unless Schiff allows it.

They repeatedly tried to defer their time to a female colleague to allow her to question the last witness, the lady, and Schiff would not allow it and then would not allow those questions at all.

When the prosecution, Schiff, controls everything about the process, you tell me how successful you would be at mounting a defense.

This was never intended to be anything except the script Schiff intended to run dressed to look like a fair process with Republicans allowed to more or less simply sit in their seats. There will be no real trial unless this gets to the Senate, but I don't think it ever will. You're watching the Democrats 2020 Re-election bid because without making Trump look criminal unimpeded, they have nothing.

None of their candidates excite anyone or have any agenda people want.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

farming stars and flags like everybody else?

It would seem that your soil is fairly sterile and not suitable for farming.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It's been a hoot,

It has hasnt it?.... it

has it? it, it hasn't it has it?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

you do not believe him?

Hahahahaha *inahles* hahahahah

Now, why exactly do you believe him?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

What are you, the Amazing Kreskin suddenly? You can read minds? Really? You know what I know?

that is pretty funny you write that... How many anti dem threads do you participate in when all of you jack wagons speak about Dems?

Do you ask them how they know such things? No you dont do you?

does that make you an asole or a hypocrite? just curious?

So much name calling. Sounds almost as if you're triggered. I think you know this is not enough proof.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

There's a difference between Trump saying something and you hearing what you want to hear. Do you hate a great economy? Criminal Justice Reform? Low black unemployment? Low female unemployment? More money in your pocket?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I would disagree that the GOP had their asses handed to them but it was not a great day for them either.

The LT. Colonel's testimony highlighted that GOP learned nothing from another famous LT Colonel, in this case Oliver North. Men and women in uniform being grilled by a bunch of do nothing Politicos (both sides mind you) always look good and come off credible.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well hello Silly I am glad to see you joining our little party.

Just a quick stop to read the right handed rhetoric that passes for a defense these days.
Ravings and conspiracy theories with no basis.
Hello to you too Mama.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

you do not believe him?

And then he said he did exactly that.

No, I don't believe him.

I think he is a disgrace to the armed services and should be discredited completely.

I would absolutely LOVE to hear from anyone who served with or under him on deployment about his character.....but alas, none have spoken up.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Ravings and conspiracy theories with no basis.

...Eh, we don't hold it against you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join