It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

republicans got their ass handed to them

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Erno86
"Sondland's bombshell leaves Trump's allies scrambling" - WAPO - Thursday, November 21, 2019

Besides hoping that R. Giuliani should be held criminally accountable for his efforts linked to bribery and extortion, and failing to register as a foreign agent.

D.J.Trump needs to be impeached and put on trial for tax evasion --- And V.P. Pence on down the whole line of Trump's administration, also need to be put on trial and impeached in the Senate.

HRC (Destruction of subpoenaed evidence, handling of classified info, etc, etc....) Biden(QPQ/extortion, etc..) and Obama(QPQ, FISA abuse, etc..) and on down the line first. You're okay with them being held accountable for their wrongdoings, correct? You do think justice should be for everyone not just the Republicans and the Trump administration, correct? Just wondering if we're on the same page as far as equal justice for all.

Have you ever wondered why HRC hasn't been indited yet? Even with trumps hand picked AG... The chants of lock her up are still ringing in the ears of trump supporters. After all it was a campaign promise. Ever get the feeling that you might have been chumped out?

Justice for the political class is nonexistent. Your naive idealism is refreshing though!!

I don’t think their done with HRC, at least I hope not. Even though she’s smack dab in the middle of one of the biggest coverups in our country’s history, I honestly I don’t have much faith that justice will be dealt to her. HRC is one of the dirtiest politicians we’ve ever seen. I think the people that believe HRC is innocent of criminal wrongdoing are obtuse, incredibly ignorant and have their head buried in the sand.

Do you think HRC is innocent of all crimes?

edit on 21-11-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Definitely seems like the pubskis are grasping for straws with a lot of questions during these hearings, and Trumpski continues to insult respectable people during the process. It's quite an embarrassment for all of us as a country.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Caractacus

I have to say So what? Not everyone who knew that guy is guilty of a crime.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
And this is my opinion, Everything the republicans did today made the look weak. The only thing they did better today, was have their lawyer take a dump, because last week he kooked really constipated every time he asked a question

Hahahahahahahaha!!

Weak? The ONLY people they looked weak to, are Leftists.

Shock! People who already hate Republicans, will still hate Republicans!

They were not trying out for your approval, they don't need it.

They're getting the TRUTH out.

Not one "witness" witnessed a damn thing. Not. One. Witness.

And if the Dems had their way, you wouldn't have known that.

No matter how much you want it to be true, beliefs and presumptions are NOT facts. The only way you can impeach is with high crimes and misdemeanors, and wishful thinking doesn't produce that.

This whole thing is for no other purpose than to try Trump in the court of public opinion. They are trying to stem the flow of people leaving the Democrat Party. They're trying to get Independents on their side. They know this whole thing is going to go nowhere.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
I have to agree with that. How can anyone think the Democrats had any success with this bull# entirely. SCHIFF was caught lying to the AMERICAN people. Saying "WE" will take a vote on a motion for questioning the W.B. This entire situation is MINDBOGGLING because they have no case. HERESAY. One man has complete control and not giving Trump his 6th Amendment rights.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I know the majority of this site are trump supporters, like he can do no wrong supporters. Typical republicans.

Today I watched the hearings and the republicans got their ass handed too them.

For the most part they just did a rant and rave, jim jordan, but what questions the counsel asked did not get the answer he wanted.

Just my take on the hearings...

Nunes is an idiot... and a liar.

You guys cry about the witness was not there, but that was the majority of the questions.,,republicans were grasping at straws that were not even there.

They made a fool of themselves,

How is it bad for Trump or the Republicans when the witness specifically said "Trump told me over the phone No Quid Quo Pro, I don't want nothing"....

Literally was a + for Donald Trump, regardless of the cut/editted sound bites you hear in the media. Sonderland actually proved the presidents innocence with his testimony...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

The sites motto is "deny ignorance". Would probably explain why most people on here are firmly on the right. Logic and reason has no place in left wing politics.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Depends on Which ass was handed...

Hint: It was not the republican's

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Lock Trump's bitch ass up!!

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Funny the American People seem to disagree with you, they usually do disagree with liberals thats why Americans wont vote for liberals unless they lie and claim to be moderate, you know its true so dont like. Democrats always have to play the moderate game when there isnt one among them.

I watched the hearing from start to finish, if you just watched the DEMs, it was a home run, however the republicans destroyed all of the witnesses one by one.

First this isnt a legal court, so cry more, both sides are asking leading questions however the republicans actually got answers that mattered for when it got to a senate trial the fact that is all hearsay is the biggest problem. I dont actually think you watched all the hearings, in fact I know you didn't or you watched it with rose colored glasses.

I don't know as they had their asses handed to them or that Trump supporters as exemplified by members here are typical Republicans.
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

They did and they are... maybe not typical republicans, just total trump no matter what supporters...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
everything you just said is incorrect, sorry. i am not stuck to any political party so do not throw that one in my face, please. i do not subscribe to any faction or group. i am also not the type to just call someone out for being incorrect full stop. but your post is just.... wrong. again, sorry, just calling it how i see it. a reply to: tinner07

edit on 30-11-2019 by dontfkincare because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
that is an insipid moronic statement that gets no one anywhere, rather just makes it look to any other countries watching like we are a ignorant and divided nation with no respect or pride in our nation. js. a reply to: jimrat201

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

This is the single worst leftist troll attempt I've read in a long time.

Very entertaining so, for that, I thank you!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee

I know the majority of this site are trump supporters, like he can do no wrong supporters. Typical republicans.

Today I watched the hearings and the republicans got their ass handed too them.

For the most part they just did a rant and rave, jim jordan, but what questions the counsel asked did not get the answer he wanted.

Just my take on the hearings...

Nunes is an idiot... and a liar.

You guys cry about the witness was not there, but that was the majority of the questions.,,republicans were grasping at straws that were not even there.

They made a fool of themselves,

How is it bad for Trump or the Republicans when the witness specifically said "Trump told me over the phone No Quid Quo Pro, I don't want nothing"....

Literally was a + for Donald Trump, regardless of the cut/editted sound bites you hear in the media. Sonderland actually proved the presidents innocence with his testimony...

Could be because Trump was briefed on QPQ WB complaint at the end of august and it was claimed he said that on Sept 9 which there is no Whitehouse record of.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join