It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

republicans got their ass handed to them

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
But yes, they are grasping for foothold against these witnesses and depending mostly on preaching to their choir every time they supposedly ask a question.

You literally just described Schiff and this 100% partisan impeachment inquiry. The opposition to impeachment was bipartisan, yet here you are claiming the opposition is "preaching to the choir." LMAO!!!

THIS is why Trump goaded the imbeciles on the Left into trying to impeach him and this is why a lot of us chuckled and outright laughed when the imbeciles' imbeciles (their voters) cheered on the Left into trying to impeach Trump. How's that trap fee;? Got enough leg room? Do you need your drink refreshed?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Actually the Republicans fared pretty well, considering they managed to get both Schiff and Vindman to admit to perjury in a roundabout manner. Both men claimed to have never spoken to the whistleblower and claim they don't know their identity... yet both men conspired to ensure Vindman's "Intelligence community" contact he claims he spoke with immediately following the Trump/Ukraine call wasn't named.
a reply to: burdman30ott6
every question they asked was shot down... and you think they committed perjury? probably treason too right? where did they commit perjury?

LMGDAO!!! Yes, yes... "every question they asked was shot down" by Adam Schiff, the aforementioned imbecile who committed perjury.

Oh this is gloriously beautiful.

Keep those puppets dancing, lefties. We're loving the show, but the finale is gonna slap y'all back into the stone age.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Patience, grasshopper. When it reaches the Senate (IF it reaches the Senate), you will bear witness to the great trial of Hunter and Joseph Biden. Trump's driving Miss Daisy right now... but they're building to the point at which the GOP takes over the Narrative™ and exposes Sleepy Joe and his motherless son for the whole world to bear witness to...
Glad to see it...what if it exposes don the con instead?
You all know what he did... how about we call him Traitor trump? hows that you would be good with that right? Take it to the senate.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
enlighten me, when did he commit perjury?

LMGDAO!!! Yes, yes... "every question they asked was shot down" by Adam Schiff, the aforementioned imbecile who committed perjury.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Do I believe Tinner or what my own eyes are seeing....

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Shiff is an idiot and a liar. Once again he makes a fool of himself.

link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Tinner, because he's a leftist so no matter what he says, he believes it.

link   

LMGDAO!!! Yes, yes... "every question they asked was shot down"
it was actually shot down by the witness... no matter how the repub tried to rephrase it... lol... you lose kid

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Yep... all you have is "what ifs" Well, here's one... what if monkeys fly out of your ass and trip the light fandango across the computer screen you're sitting in front of? Or what if something connected to reality actually produced itself in one of these asinine DEFEND THE NARRATIVE™ threads?

And yeah, I do know what Trump did. He won an election... it's obvious that despite that fact you and yours cannot accept it and here we are, puppets dancing amid children tantruming all in front of sensible people pointing, laughing, and getting a hilarious free show.

Carry on, please.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Even if everything the Dim’s say is true about withholding aid, I don’t see it as an impeachable offence.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Tinner, because he's a leftist so no matter what he says, he believes it.
a reply to: LSU2018
and you dont? you dang ass trump supporters? LOL that is funny... no matter what you hear, you believe trumplol

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I would believe Trump before I would anything her royal highness*
said.

* Hillary not Silly!

+2 more 
link   
Today's star witness contradicted himself under other, plus he admitted that the president has every legal right to do what he's accused of doing. And the Democrat buzzword of the moment (bribery) wasn't even mentioned. Look for Schiff & Pelosi to move the goalposts again later this week.

It seems that moving on to witnesses who actually heard the call is only digging the Democrats' graves even deeper.

Most Americans have tuned out this farce because it's become obvious there is no crime, and the Dems are simply trying to impeach Trump because they don't like him.

+3 more 
link   

I've seen at least 3 references directly to in this very thread. Schiff has repeatedly said, before Congress, that he does not know the identity of the whistleblower. Vindman has testified, under oath, that he doesn't know the whistleblower's identity nor has he ever spoken with the whistleblower... yet in response to a Nunes question about who Vindman talked to following the infamous phone call, the answer "someone in the intelligence agency" at which point Schiff interrupted Vindman and clearly stated they needed to protect the anonymity of the whistleblower and directed Vindman to not say anything further about the intelligence agent he had spoken to.

Perjury... as plain as the Narrative™ dripping down your face.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

republicans were grasping at straws that were not even there.

Well that comes as no great surprise... After all, its the Republicans go to tactic around here.

Then just keep on repeating it, til everyone else gets bored, or decides it just ain't worth the effort... that's how they roll.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

LMGDAO!!! Yes, yes... "every question they asked was shot down"
it was actually shot down by the witness... no matter how the repub tried to rephrase it... lol... you lose kid

The only shoot down Vindman got was requesting Nunes call him LT Col.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

ep... all you have is "what ifs" Well, here's one... what if monkeys fly out of your ass and trip the light fandango across the computer screen you're sitting in front of? Or what if something connected to reality actually produced itself in one of these asinine DEFEND THE NARRATIVE™ threads?

Gotcha...You all know trump is guilty. so monkeys can fly out of your ass... I posted this to trigger all you trump supporters. I believe what I posted, and you can believe what you want... The sun is still going to come up tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Vindman showed his hand that he is a leaker....that is what I took away.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Vindman showed his hand that he is a leaker....that is what I took away.

Oh...and Vindman lied in his testimony. Watch as he is discredited and shown the door.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

LOL! You actually watched those boring ass hearings???

Incredible. Just what would anyone possibly glean from watching these hearings? It's not a soap opera or a ball game. Nobody's "winning" or "losing." It's just a bunch of mind-numbingly boring government crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join