It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

republicans got their ass handed to them

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

From where I sit.

The Sixth was written EXACTLY because of people like Schiff.

We already know how they're going to rule. Guilty.

These hearings were only a formality.

ETA:

That was clear by Schiffs 'parody'.
edit on 20-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The constitution does not agree with you. Are you saying the constitution is wrong? Did you even bother to read either article? Are you going to act like gun-grabbers and crap on the constitution because you don't like what it says?

If you are going to bitch about Schiff and not Mitch who would have already acquitted Trump if he could then you are a hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yeah there's something wrong with it.

When people that have constistently lied, and used foreign spies to weaponize federal law enforcement agencies then turned around accusing supreme court nominations of rape without any factual basis.

Then turns around and writes rules, HIDEs the accuser, makes false statements about international calls all to get rid of a guy that beat them in one of the most rigged national conventions, debates, and election.

There's something the size of Mount effing Everst wrong with it.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The ENTIRE PROCEEDINGS is a SHAM and SETUP! The Republicans WERE NOT ALLOWED to participate as law allows - they were banned from their SECRET run thoughs. Funny how you don't seem to have any issue with the illegality and lack of merit for these proceedings in the first place. The Judge is corrupt, all the jurors are corrupt - it's RAILROADING out in the open. Everyone should be OUTRAGED at all the illegal crap that's being pulled to stop Trump from succeeding.

Hunter Biden is up to his eyeballs in corruption and money scams. Joe Biden is ON VIDEO BRAGGING about how he said the AG in Ukraine HAD TO GO or else he wouldn't give them money. Trump RELEASED the actual conversation with nothing wrong in it yet people who don't do any research ASSUME there's some merit to this when there is ZERO. You should be angry at the extent these evil elites are going to GET AMERICA HANDED OVER!!!!
a reply to: tinner07

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Today I watched the hearings and the republicans got their ass handed too them.

You mean handed 'to' them?

Ummm... yeah, I guess you were watching reruns of Gilligans Island or something. Certainly not the actual non-impeachment' hearings that I was watching. Because you got it completely bass-ackwards.

The Republicans are the ones handing the dems their asses, although the dems are making it really, really easy for them, since none of their witnesses can actually support any of the dem claims of any even remotely potentially impeachable offenses.

For the most part they just did a rant and rave, jim jordan,

Yeah, that was hilarious, watching Jim and Devin completely rip Shifty, and actually get him to (indirectly) confirm that Eric Ciaramella is the whistleleaker. But best of all, getting both Vindman and Schiff to re-affirm their lie that they don't know who the whistleleaker is - Vindman doing so under oath, thus committing perjury. Lastly, they also made it pretty clear that Vindman was actually the source for the whistleleaker Ciaramella. It was beautiful.

but what questions the counsel asked did not get the answer he wanted.

More hilarity. They got precisely the answers they wanted.

No even remotely impeachable offense committed by President Trump.

No quid pro quo. No Treason. No extortion. No bribery.

They got these same answers from each and every witness the dems have produced so far.

Just my take on the hearings...

Worth even less that the cost of this post.

Nunes is an idiot...

You have this bad habit of getting things completely bass-ackwards.

Nunes, Jordan, Ratcliff and the rest are brilliant, and this charade is almost over, and it is looking less and less like the dems will even bring Articles of Impeachment to the floor for a vote, and if they do, more and more likely that they will lose that vote.

and a liar.

Do tell. What did he lie about again?
edit on 20-11-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
How in the sweet hell, can you possibly deduce that from what transpired today?

Did you totally miss the Hunter Biden questions by the repubs or did you just watch the Dems?????

Actually, that would totally explain it - he only watched the dems questioning.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Bro.

Broski.

Broku.

We aren't necessarily "Trump Supporters", nor are we predominately "Republican".

We just....... aren't............. dumb.

The motto of this site is to "Deny Ignorance".

You should give it a try.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We can prove it’s hearsay evidence .

Do you admit that?

Let’s see who’s lying .

I guess you’re calling Ukrainian president Zelensky a liar too ?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Your right the constitution doesn’t grant any rights . ( at this moment )

Many are provided through fairness and decency. That’s something that’s been missing on your side for three years .

He’s not above the law.

He can’t murder someone and get away with it. That’s ridiculous I can’t believe you said it . 🤦‍♂️

This unprecedented railroad job just might change the rules of impeachment .

edit on 20-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

In all fairness, the entire thing is set up to disadvantage the Republican party and Trump. When it goes to the Senate though stuff is going to hit the fan. The Democrats will not be able to avoid anyone being subpoenaed including Schiff. They'll all end up on record.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Thanks for a solid reply, something to give consideration to.
We agree about Bill Clinton though he was the darling of liberals for at least two decades. Funny ain't it? All those quote unquote ''liberals'' who thought him the cat's meow? Who, along with his wife, turned the other cheek at his philandering saying ''boys will be boys''. Clinton who went from the least favorable candidate to the head of the list in two weeks simply because he went on late night TV and played his saxophone.
And yes it is clear to me why Trump was a fan. Simply because Clinton had power and Trump graves power.

No, I don't see Trump as any of those things. I see him as a fraud. A chameleon who takes on the coloring of whoever he believes will gain him more power. If that is schmoozing the Clintons or claiming he believes all the conservative talking points that will save him his base. His base of Power.

So no as well, I do not see Trump as extreme. The only extreme ism I see about Trump is his extreme ego and drive for power. Did I see this in Mrs. Slick Willy? Ah, yeah I sure did. But as you say, the Clinton's poisoned the well, I see Trump as pouring more poison into the well of American society.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

www.npr.org...

NPR's latest polls paint a different picture. Looks like everyone's minds are made up and this impeachment nonsense won't impact the 2020 votes at all...

You're going to lose this fight, Silly... a position you seem entrenched in since 2016, so at least you should feel right at home.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

www.npr.org...

NPR's latest polls paint a different picture. Looks like everyone's minds are made up and this impeachment nonsense won't impact the 2020 votes at all...

You're going to lose this fight, Silly... a position you seem entrenched in since 2016, so at least you should feel right at home.

Well it kind of sounds like you're having your cake and eat it to.

First its, "Polls are worthless and Trump beats any poll"

Now its, "Polls are showing Trump is impervious to bad PR, they're all great"

I mean, which is it (or is it whichever serves the argument du jour)?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Please, anyone who dare bring material to the table which counters or disagrees with The Narrative™ is going to be called a liar, a racist, a sexist, a pedo, etc, etc, etc... anything to defend the shield. Historians will look quite humorously at this in a few centuries... Hope they give it a catchy name like the Doofus Ages or the Whiny Bitches Period, something that rolls off the tongue.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Well, I'm directly responding to a philosophical and mental giant who saw fit to throw some mystical ability to gauge the thought processes of a specific percentage of Americans' political thoughts through casting cat turds against a wall and reading the smears or some such total garbage. Thus, I brought a very recent poll from a source that is well known for a leftward bias (NPR) yet still shows numbers favorable to the President... if you consider the biases of NPR, that would seem to indicate that the poll, while not statistically accurate to the real cross sample of American voters, is at least more accurate and logical than cat crap divination or thought deprivation seances or WTF ever was initially used to claim "70% of Americans" support impeachment.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

yeah I did.. home on disability and played fetch with my dog in the room with the tv
a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

yeah I did.. home on disability and played fetch with my dog in the room with the tv

You either have a very small screen or a huge dog for it to be able to play fetch with your TV

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Historians will look quite humorously at this in a few centuries

Not if they write the history. And they just might with the takeover of the education system. That’s why we’ve got to push back and push hard .

I hope you’re right .🤞

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sondland testimony debunks Trump lame excuses and lies:

Many of the Trump lackeys thought Sondland would help Trump, apparently, they were wrong.

… Nunes appeared to believe that Sondland’s testimony would support the president’s cause. He was in for a rude awakening moments later when Sondland gave his own opening statement, which said in no uncertain terms that Trump was not concerned with corruption in Ukraine, as the president and some of his defenders have claimed, but with Volodymyr Zelensky publicly announcing probes into the Bidens and a conspiracy theory about the 2016 election—regardless of whether or not they actually carried out those investigations. Sondland also laid waste to Trump’s “no quid pro quo” claims, making it clear that Congressionally-approved military aid to Ukraine and a White House visit for Zelensky would be contingent on the investigations Trump and Giuliani were seeking. “We were playing the hand we were dealt,” Sondland said of himself and others who helped do Trump’s dirty work in Ukraine. “We had no desire to set any conditions on the Ukrainians.”

www.vanityfair.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I would not say the "Republicans" are doing well. I would say "Patriots" are doing excellent. Lets face it; the Deep State consists of mostly Dems and some Reps. This swamp is WIDE and DEEP and has been in existence for DECADES. The Patriots including POTUS and the few in Washington who are actually working for The People are doing EXCEPTIONALLY WELL considering the MASS of this CORRUPTION they're fighting. The swamp, establishment, or deep state, whatever you want to call it, is HUGE and they are losing. Thank God.
edit on 20-11-2019 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join