It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

republicans got their ass handed to them

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Dude, what transcript? Enlighten me.

"Dude" what evidence corroborates your claims?... Enlighten us...

edit on 19-11-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

"Dude" what evidence corroborates your claims?... Enlighten us...

What "transcript?"

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

a reply to: Grambler

We can all read the transcript

What transcript? You mean the memo?

They got the money without ever doing the investigation that was requested.

That the funds were released is irrelevant to the request.

Dude you are ridiculous, even Vindman said the transcript was VERY accurate. He said there was only one correction, substituting burins a for company that he made.

Your argument is so weak you are resorting to semantics of what to call the record of the call.

You need to just give up.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

My favorite example of "ass-handedry":

Jordan to Vindman: Who was the other person you told?

Schiff intervenes: Don't answer that! We will NOT reveal the Whistleblower.

Jordan to Schiff: You said you don't know who the Whistleblower is, Now that's the person Vindman was going to reveal?

Schiff: bugged eyed silencing glare.

Yeah, OP, that kind of Republican ass-handedry!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Sure they felt so much pressure that they took four more months to get this guy to resign.
And its a friggin lie that anyone was looking at Bidens son. Stop. Its been proven to be a lie.
You cannot keep presenting it as true and stay within the terms and conditions which state you cannot post a known lie.
So stop.
And stop saying that what BIden did and what trump was doing were anywhere near the same thing.
Biden had no horse in the race no matter what you think. What you believe is a lie.
Trump on the other hand was in it for himself and withheld needed aid where people then died for his own personal gain.

Not the same.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Auth3nt1k

But they got the aid without the investigation, so you're really not making any sense.

Right and in my example the bank got their system access back without having to pay....its extortion...maybe you need look that word up.

The message of extortion only has to be sent...it doss not have to be received to be a crime...look that up too while you are at it.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

When Trump threatened to close the border with Mexico unless Mexico started policing it's side, was that extortion?

Think carefully before answering.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k
3. Uh yeah that's the point aid was conditioned on investigation into the bidens and Hillary.

So it shouldn't be hard for you to excerpt from the transcript, or if you prefer to call it "memo", showing that POTUS Trump made such a condition?... You know, such as the statements made by Biden himself admitting that he used his office as VP to force the former Ukrainian administration to fire the prosecutor, Shokin, investigating Hunter Biden's link to the corrupt Burisma Holdings... Otherwise unless POTUS Trump said "we'll give you the aid if you investigate", what POTUS Trump did is called "changing the topic..."

BTW, what have you to say about the Obama administration using Russian, and Ukrainian lies from the former Ukrainian administration, to investigate everyone and everything connected to a political candidate whom was and is an opponent to Obama's goal to keep his legacy alive?...

Notice that the Obama administration used Russian/Ukrainian LIES to INVESTIGATE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING linked to Trump...

POTUS Trump asked for a favor in one specific case that the Ukrainians themselves have told the Trump administration that they have evidence for such corruption...

In one LIES were used to investigate everything and everyone connected to Presidential candidate Trump... In the other a POTUS asked for a favor to investigate a corruption the Ukrainians themselves admitted happened...

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k
4. There is a difference between multinational consensus on a corrupt prosecutor and asking someone to look into your political rival. Even Volker testified today that he thought Biden was innocent.

Says whom, political hacks that have wanted to impeach POTUS Trump since 19 minutes after he became POTUS?...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

We can all read the transcript

What transcript? You mean the memo?

They got the money without ever doing the investigation that was requested.

That the funds were released is irrelevant to the request.

Dude you are ridiculous, even Vindman said the transcript was VERY accurate. He said there was only one correction, substituting burins a for company that he made.

Your argument is so weak you are resorting to semantics of what to call the record of the call.

You need to just give up.

Do you have a transcript of the call?

Thought not.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

HA ha okay thats the official line now too.
They got the money.... sure they did... after the cat was out of the bag and trump had no choice or he really would have been in the public hot seat.
The money as you so clearly point out was released.... after the whistleblower story was on the wind.
Are you saying it was just a coincidence? Ha ha ha. Ok I have a bridge tunnel I can offer you in the mid atlantic you can even put up a toll and make a fortune. Hundreds of thousands of cars use it daily.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When Trump threatened to close the border with Mexico unless Mexico started policing it's side, was that extortion?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Not really.

240 million voting adults in the usa only 120 million of those voted in 2016.
60 million for dems 60 million for repubs. (roughly)
repubs (and dems) are only half of a half. Nether side is half the country.

Do you ever talk to none voters. The ones I know don't care or understand any of this political stuff.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sure they felt so much pressure that they took four more months to get this guy to resign.
And its a friggin lie that anyone was looking at Bidens son. Stop. Its been proven to be a lie.
You cannot keep presenting it as true and stay within the terms and conditions which state you cannot post a known lie.
So stop.
And stop saying that what BIden did and what trump was doing were anywhere near the same thing.
Biden had no horse in the race no matter what you think. What you believe is a lie.
Trump on the other hand was in it for himself and withheld needed aid where people then died for his own personal gain.

Not the same.

Biden called the Ukrainian president 4 times in a few days after the oligarchs house was raided.

That you are so sure there was no corruption involved when there is so much evidence to the contrary just shows you are brainwashed.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Do you have a transcript of the call?

Thought not.

Didn't Vindman say the transcript released (you call it memo if you want) was correct?... Didn't Vindman's old boss Morrison state the transcript/memo was accurate and he didn't hear/see the POTUS say anything illegal or wrong?...

Unless... Are you part of the Trump administration claiming to be another "not a whistleblower", and have you seen evidence corroborating your claims?... Otherwise you are lying through your teeth.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I don't know. Did he ask them for dirt on a political rival? Do you not see the difference?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

What does the phone call from the Ukrainian cafe to trump where he is over heard asking about the investigations say?
Through a phone that the admin knows nothing about?
Why did Sondland lie about that phone call? Who forgets a phone call with the president.

I was on the phone with Howard Stern back in the eighties and I have never forgotten a word he said to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

C'mon OP you aren't done making an ass of yourself for that
pack of pathetic liars you think wanna be your friend.
Just slide over here where you're gonna end up soon any way?
Give up on those losers and join us. We''ll let you forget all
about those wackos who let you, us and even themselves
down. Not to mention Brian and Stewie.

LMAO
edit on 19-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: proximo

Not really.

240 million voting adults in the usa only 120 million of those voted in 2016.
60 million for dems 60 million for repubs. (roughly)
repubs (and dems) are only half of a half. Nether side is half the country.

Do you ever talk to none voters. The ones I know don't care or understand any of this political stuff.

I don’t value the opinion of someone who is ignorant and not a voter about their political opinions and neither should you.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

100% it was also a quid pro quo.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

I don't know. Did he ask them for dirt on a political rival? Do you not see the difference?

It's called "foreign policy".

It happens every day with every country.

Asking for an investigation into the 2016 fiasco is not election tampering.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join