It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

republicans got their ass handed to them

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Auth3nt1k

What a terrible example.

why complicate the situation with this?

We can all read the transcript, that the witnesses admit was accurate. trump didnt bribe them, the ukrainians didnt feel pressured. They got the money without ever doing the investigation that was requested.

They did however feel pressured when Joe Biden withheld a billion dollar loan until they fired a prosecutor (who happened to be looking at his son) as Biden admitted in his speech.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: DBCowboy

There are appropriate channels for that just like both Volker and Morrison said.

Guess what?

The President can determine the channels.

He's the top guy.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So the Ukrainians are lying.

Proof?

Volker testified today that Sondland told them aid was dependent on the investigation. Soooooo what else would you like? How about tomorrow when Sondland says yes I told them aid was contingent on the investigation?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

But they got the aid without the investigation, so you're really not making any sense.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Even if he says that, that doesnt prove

1. Trump ordered that.

2. The ukrainains thought that was the case (seeing as how they never brought it up to volker or others more connected to them than sondland).

3. Sondland is discussing biden as part of that investigation.

4. And even if a qpq is proven, ordered by trump, that only gets us to where we know we are with Biden/Obama, where biden bragged about a qpq/bribery/extortion, whatever the dems want to call it.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Oh yeah, you were one of those "Asking a legal counsel if something would be illegal is equivalent to obstructing justice" honks in the waning days of the Russian Collusion investigation farce, weren't you? That explains a lot in the context of your arguments here. Save yourself a lot of typing time and just spam this from here on out:
IT'S ILLEGAL BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE ILLEGAL AND THE NARRATIVE NEEDS IT TO BE ILLEGAL
and save us the read time along the way.

Oh, yeah, so you're one of those "it's not illegal because the bank robber failed to get away with the money" type of illogical wanks?

That explains a lot

Your analogy would be appropriate, except that "the bank" says it wasn't robbed or attempted robbed.

How's this...bank is hit with ransomware attack. Locked out of all systems. Hacker demand money for return of access. 2nd hacker(good guy hacker) sends original hacker his home adress and tells him they will report what they are doing. Original hacker returns system access to the bank.

The bank tells the press it was a system error. Of course they arnt gonna admit they were hacked.

Is the original hacker only guilty of hacking their system or are they guilty of extortion?

Of fking course they are guilty of extortion!

It sounds like the stupidest thing I have read on the internet this year...

And it's November.

Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k
This was a bad day for Nunes.

His two witnesses claim their was a quid pro quo.

Morrison immediately goes to lawyers after hearing the call.

Ambassador Volker claims that the entire time he thought they were just asking Ukrainian took look into Ukranians at Burisma....seriously?

He now says he understands that it was an investigation into hunter and says he would have raised his concerns if had know that before.

I cannot wait to hear from Sondland tomorrow.

You did not watch did you.

Both Morrison and volker were the best witnesses for trump by far.

Morrison shredded Vindmans credibility, and the reason he went to the lawyer is because he was concerned the call would be leaked. He said he heard nothing improper on the call at all.

Volker said no Ukrainian ever mentioned anything about investigating Biden to him. Also said he knew of nothing improper done by trump at all.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We can all read the transcript

What transcript? You mean the memo?

They got the money without ever doing the investigation that was requested.

That the funds were released is irrelevant to the request.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

The witnesses called it a transcript, they said it was accurate, even vindman.

Are you claiming they lied?

If not, then why quibble and pretend we cant read it?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

throwing Giuliani under the bus and standing up for Biden’s innocence with regard to the allegations of corruption leveled against him

This is what I remember the most about today.
edit on 19-11-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

The witnesses called it a transcript

I asked you what transcript.

They also said it was a memo.
edit on 19-11-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Bhadhidar

throwing Giuliani under the bus and standing up for Biden’s innocence with regard to the allegations of corruption leveled against him

This is what I remember the most about today.

I’m glad we can now decide not to investigate potential wrong doing so long as a diplomat just knows the alleged crime couldn’t have been done because the person potentially being looked at is such a nice guy

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What a terrible example.

why complicate the situation with this?

We can all read the transcript, that the witnesses admit was accurate. trump didnt bribe them, the ukrainians didnt feel pressured. They got the money without ever doing the investigation that was requested.

They did however feel pressured when Joe Biden withheld a billion dollar loan until they fired a prosecutor (who happened to be looking at his son) as Biden admitted in his speech.

Yes we can. We can read two summaries where trump mentions corruption an entire.....oh wait not once...

After President Z. Says he would like to buy more weapons trump says "I'd like you to do us a favor though"

We see trump ask them to look into Biden.

We also see President Z. Say that trump was the first one to tell him bad things about Yovanivich.(all lies remember)

Most importantly trump pushes President Z. To work with Rudy. Rudy very much knows what's happening....what was rudy telling them they needed to do? Oh yeah that's right investigate Joe Bidens son.

Oh and what did the Republican witness volker do today? Say Biden is great and of the utmost integrity....lmao

link   

edit on 19-11-2019 by Auth3nt1k because: Double

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Dude you are ridiculous, even Vindman said the transcript was VERY accurate. He said there was only one correction, substituting Burisma for company that he made.

Since he is the source for the whistleblower and heard the call, your claim the transcript is not accurate is laughable.
edit on 19-11-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

It seems to me that you are making a fool of yourself in this thread... After all, as a "never Trump" political hack of course you would make such claims. But you ignore the FACT that the Obama administration USED RUSSIAN LIES to investigate everything and everyone connected to Trump as he was the Presidential candidate... Those same Russian/Ukrainian lies have been used for 3 years to try to impeach the POTUS. Yet where are your, or that of other left-wing political hacks, demands to investigate or impeach Obama, Biden, etc?...

The Ukrainians themselves have wanted to give this evidence since 2018, alongside evidence that the Obama administration was using the former Ukrainian administration to affect our elections in 2016 in favor for Hillary Clinton, to the Trump administration. Yet, where are your demands, or that of other left-wingers, to investigate this or impeach Obama, Biden et al?...

edit on 19-11-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Dude you are ridiculous, even Vindman said the transcript was VERY accurate. He said there was only one correction, substituting burins a for company that he made.

Dude, what transcript? Enlighten me.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: tinner07
And this is my opinion, Everything the republicans did today made the look weak. The only thing they did better today, was have their lawyer take a dump, because last week he kooked really constipated every time he asked a question

Hey, unless you, yourself have kooked constipated, you really should show some sympathy. Kooking seems difficult enough, but to have been constipated and still kooked has got to be hell.

I don't think I have ever "kooked" in my life.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I asked you what transcript.

They also said it was a memo.

And you have never shown any evidence that POTUS Trump bribed the Ukrainians. In fact there is no evidence for your claim. You have to jump to the conclusion that "asking a favor equals to bribery..." You also forget that Republicans asked in specific to the witnesses if they knew of any evidence showing corruption, bribery, etc by President Trump... What were the answers?... NO... As in no evidence for these claims...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Even if he says that, that doesnt prove

1. Trump ordered that.

2. The ukrainains thought that was the case (seeing as how they never brought it up to volker or others more connected to them than sondland).

3. Sondland is discussing biden as part of that investigation.

4. And even if a qpq is proven, ordered by trump, that only gets us to where we know we are with Biden/Obama, where biden bragged about a qpq/bribery/extortion, whatever the dems want to call it.

1. We will hopefully find out tomorrow.

2. They were told to talk to Rudy not Volker.

3. Uh yeah that's the point aid was conditioned on investigation into the bidens and Hillary.

4. There is a difference between multinational consensus on a corrupt prosecutor and asking someone to look into your political rival. Even Volker testified today that he thought Biden was innocent.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join