It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

republicans got their ass handed to them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I know the majority of this site are trump supporters, like he can do no wrong supporters. Typical republicans.

Today I watched the hearings and the republicans got their ass handed too them.

For the most part they just did a rant and rave, jim jordan, but what questions the counsel asked did not get the answer he wanted.

Just my take on the hearings...

Nunes is an idiot... and a liar.

You guys cry about the witness was not there, but that was the majority of the questions.,,republicans were grasping at straws that were not even there.

They made a fool of themselves,

+128 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Today I watched the hearings and the republicans got their ass handed too them.

How in the sweet hell, can you possibly deduce that from what transpired today?

Did you totally miss the Hunter Biden questions by the repubs or did you just watch the Dems?????

If you think they got their asses handed to em, its no wonder some of you vote the way you do.........youre ability to parse information is painfully lacking

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
And this is my opinion, Everything the republicans did today made the look weak. The only thing they did better today, was have their lawyer take a dump, because last week he kooked really constipated every time he asked a question

+82 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Actually the Republicans fared pretty well, considering they managed to get both Schiff and Vindman to admit to perjury in a roundabout manner. Both men claimed to have never spoken to the whistleblower and claim they don't know their identity... yet both men conspired to ensure Vindman's "Intelligence community" contact he claims he spoke with immediately following the Trump/Ukraine call wasn't named.

I get it though, you gotta maintain that hope or you'll start noticing the Left's Narrative™ is crafted from bovine excrement.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Did you totally miss the Hunter Biden questions by the repubs or did you just watch the Dems?????
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly. this was not about Hunter Biden was it? it is about the presisident

+40 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
And this is my opinion, Everything the republicans did today made the look weak. The only thing they did better today, was have their lawyer take a dump, because last week he kooked really constipated every time he asked a question

Hey, unless you, yourself have kooked constipated, you really should show some sympathy. Kooking seems difficult enough, but to have been constipated and still kooked has got to be hell.

+37 more 
link   

Totally right.

We now know who leaked the info to the whistle blower, we also know that Schiff lied when he said he didn't even know the name of the whistle blower.

I think Trump should be gone by 5-ish today.

+9 more 
link   
I did not watch the hearings today.

Can you please elaborate on your opinion?

In what ways did the Republicans fail to through doubt on the hearings, witnesses, or charges?

In what ways did the Democrats prove their case?

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

+30 more 
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

they got another person to say that orange Man is Bad.

+17 more 
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Totally right.

We now know who leaked the info to the whistle blower, we also know that Schiff lied when he said he didn't even know the name of the whistle blower.

Yup and I hope they charge them with perjury

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I don't know as they had their asses handed to them or that Trump supporters as exemplified by members here are typical Republicans.

But yes, they are grasping for foothold against these witnesses and depending mostly on preaching to their choir every time they supposedly ask a question.

And truthfully, I see a lot of ''leading the witness'' going on here from both sides.

link   

Actually the Republicans fared pretty well, considering they managed to get both Schiff and Vindman to admit to perjury in a roundabout manner. Both men claimed to have never spoken to the whistleblower and claim they don't know their identity... yet both men conspired to ensure Vindman's "Intelligence community" contact he claims he spoke with immediately following the Trump/Ukraine call wasn't named.
a reply to: burdman30ott6
every question they asked was shot down... and you think they committed perjury? probably treason too right? where did they commit perjury?

+21 more 
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly. this was not about Hunter Biden was it? it is about the presisident

.........you seem to not understand the premise of the line of questioning..........no wonder you think they failed........

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Patience, grasshopper. When it reaches the Senate (IF it reaches the Senate), you will bear witness to the great trial of Hunter and Joseph Biden. Trump's driving Miss Daisy right now... but they're building to the point at which the GOP takes over the Narrative™ and exposes Sleepy Joe and his motherless son for the whole world to bear witness to...

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Totally right.

Yup and I hope they charge them with perjury

pfft!

No leftists ever get charged with lying to congress!

You think we're all equal under the law or something?

lolololololololol

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I don't know as they had their asses handed to them or that Trump supporters as exemplified by members here are typical Republicans.
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

They did and they are... maybe not typical republicans, just total trump no matter what supporters...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ambassador Volker, one of the witnesses requested by the Republicans, appears to be covering his backside, throwing Giuliani under the bus, and standing up for Biden’s innocence with regard to the allegations of corruption leveled against him.

Be on the lookout for an ambulance pulling up to the White House with full lights and sirens!

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your opinion.... it's funny because when Jim Jordan was questioning the validity of the claims earlier on in the dog and pony show, people at work (liberals who hate Trump no matter what he does, and buy into the narratives the MSM are pushing) were talking about how much they hate the guy (I thought Jim Jordan made a lot of great points).

I honestly feel like a lot of "resisters" are living in bizarro-world and truly believe the BS the dems keep spouting. Many still believe Russian Collusion, are you kidding me?!?

Dems need to take a look in the mirror and try to stop letting their insatiable hatred for Trump and republicans get in the way of the FACTS.

Have fun with your thread

edit on 19-11-2019 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

LOL! You actually watched those boring ass hearings???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join