It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Pelosi Where's The 'Corroborated Evidence Of Bribery?' There Is None!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I've watched about two dozen clips on today's ongoing impeachment hearing. One clip, featuring Rep. John Ratcliffe, made me remember the statement that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made last week. Five days ago, at a press conference, Pelosi stated, "that a courageous public servant" gave what she called, "devastating testimony," that "corroborated evidence of bribery." Watch that part in the clip HERE.

Not surprisingly, I think Pelosi is full of it. Rep. John Ratcliffe proved that today, by stacking a mountain of papers of deposition transcripts in front of him, at today's "sham" impeachment hearing. Watch his 5 minute statement below.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Meh thinks the DemocRATS are handing 2020 to Trump.....Check - Mate - Over

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Monica Lewinsky is voting for Trump.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

But on the other thread an anti-Trumper claims that the "Republicans got their ass handed to them." Hey, he's entitled to his opinion, but my thread IS NOT about any opinion. It's on actual testimony...testimony that the American people can watch and decide for themselves who's getting "their ass handed to them."

edit on 11/19/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think it would be to say that at this point in time, any criminal conclusions of wrongdoing by Trump would be nothing more than speculation and hearsay.

new topics

top topics

join