It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Epstein accuser plane had a special seat for Bill Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Where the hell is the #MeToo movement that was created to bring these kinds of men down? I mean, I know it was started to trap Trump but trapped a plethora of democrats instead, but if they really do want to go after womanizers and pedophiles, where the hell are they?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: JAGStorm
To me that statement told me that even Trump was taken aback about it. If Trump was in on it with him, I truly think the statement would be different or none at all.

The full quote was, "I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

So the statement was different than you remember. Not exactly "taken aback", by such a "terrific guy".

If Trump is guilty, I say punish him to the fullest just like the rest. There is just something that makes me believe he isn't.
Reading between the lines:

"It is even said", That's what people that have only heard, but don't really know. If I know someone, really know them and they like old guys I would say, "She loves rich men, especially the older ones"..... If I don't know them that well I would say, "she loves rich men, some say on the older side"

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It was proven that Trump once hitched a ride from Florida to New York on an Epstien plane.

As opposed to the multiple rides Clinton a totally took to Lolita island.

But ti you it's the same thing, right?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The person you are replying to will never bring up that when Trump found out that Epstein was accused of hitting on an underage girl working at one of his hotels, Trump banned him from all of his properties from that time forward.

Doesn't fit the narrative, you see...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByteChanger
odd, the huffpost article is gone now. 404'ed...

The Huffington Post itself is almost gone. If you're going to constantly berate the President and party making America even greater, you'd better have deep pockets. HuffPost is hanging on by a thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Do you have evidence that Clinton went to Lolita island?

I've looked and not found any evidence of that in the flight logs. From what I've seen Clinton took 6 trips on the Epsteins plane.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

If you have evidence otherwise I'd love to see it.

But ti you it's the same thing, right?

What's your point?

The point I was trying to make was that Epstein and Trump new each other well enough to hitch rides on each others planes.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

the person you are replying to is a serial liar and bully who will never give you a straight answer and use a condescending tone ("sweety") to score points with her team.

don't believe a word she says.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join