It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Epstein accuser plane had a special seat for Bill Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
[snipped]

www.huffpost.com...

The accuser added that during her stay in New Mexico she flew on Epstein’s private jet. When she chose a seat on the plane, Doe said, Epstein told her that the seat is where his “good friend Bill Clinton always sits.”

Y'all, this stuff just makes me sick to my stomach. I do think we need to keep this story alive for as long as possible.
Watch the video, either that lady is the best actress on earth or something. I really believe her.
Just imagine, we are only hearing from accusers willing or able to step forward. Can you imagine how many more there are?
How many are dead? With people like the Clinton's and the Royal family involved, can you even imagine how much we don't know.

I know there will be people asking, what is a 15 year old doing in another state without her parents. Well folks, there are a lot of crappy parents out there. That's a fact. It doesn't mean that a monster should get away with raping young girls.

edit on Tue Nov 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The parents should be thrown in jail.

Who the hell let's a 15 year old girl get on a plane with some billionaire to go to another state?

People are dumb.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The Clintons should not be thrown in jail. They should be hung, preferably in a public place like the Washington Monument. And on television where we can all watch.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Special customized seat for lap dances?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

odd, the huffpost article is gone now. 404'ed...

Google shows it on huffpost when I searched the title, but even Google's cached option gives me 404. Wiped it with a rag I guess...

Is this the same article?

www.vice.com... r-says-epstein-raped-her-when-she-was-15

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ByteChanger

www.huffpost.com...

still there for me

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The parents were probably very well paid in either cash, drugs, or some other goods.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

The parents should be thrown in jail.

Who the hell let's a 15 year old girl get on a plane with some billionaire to go to another state?

People are dumb.

Especially if it has a seat for Bill. I doubt if they let anyone that looks like Monika aboard the plane anymore.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: ByteChanger

www.huffpost.com...

still there for me

Ahhh, I figured it out.

The huffpost.com is redirecting me to huffpost.ca ... Guess the article hasn't made it to the Canadian server yet...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

The parents were probably very well paid in either cash, drugs, or some other goods.

You know what else it could be?? Some parents really don't care.

There are so many neglected kids it is crazy. Parents just want them out of their hair. They don't care if they go on a trip across the country with a creepy looking man. Sad times, sad times.

The video of the young lady really hit me. I was close friends with a Morman girl in High School. She was the eldest of 10. She had the exact expression on her face as that young lady. It is hard to even describe, ...... despair, disgust... I am just about positive she was going though something similar. I was a young teen and didn't understand it at the time. I wish my adult self could go back and help her.

edit on 19-11-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Whitney Webb (journalist for Mint News Press) has covered this in great, great detail and describes how the MSM denies that Clinton had anything to do with Epstein when he was in the whitehouse, but how it is very easy to see that they were close even during Bill's time as POTUS.

She draws connections to the Bronfman family/NXIVM, Bear Stearns and other financial entities or characters that helped Epstein get his start in whatever it was he did for all of his "money", etc. Crazy, crazy stuff.

I'd encourage anyone following this story to look into Whitney Webb's coverage of Epstein...
edit on 19-11-2019 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Close with Bill and Trump too apparently. Plus many other rich and influential people.

I'd be looking hard at anyone who was acquaintances with Epstein.

nymag.com...

Hopefully law enforcement agencies are quietly investigating this guy.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This is why Ep was killed.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Trump never rode the plane, Trump had some sort of relationship with him, but they were both rich. If Bill only knew Epstein I wouldn't make much of it either, but he was on the lolita express a lot.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: grey580

Trump never rode the plane, Trump had some sort of relationship with him, but they were both rich. If Bill only knew Epstein I wouldn't make much of it either, but he was on the lolita express a lot.

I don't care what people think of Trump, I don't think he had anything illicit to do with Epstein.
In that one clip of him talking about Epstein saying something like "he likes beautiful women, he sure likes them on the younger side", something like that.
To me that statement told me that even Trump was taken aback about it. If Trump was in on it with him, I truly think the statement would be different or none at all.

Everyone knows Clinton is a sexual deviant and will lie about it to the whole wide world.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: FamCore

Close with Bill and Trump too apparently. Plus many other rich and influential people.

I'd be looking hard at anyone who was acquaintances with Epstein.

nymag.com...

Hopefully law enforcement agencies are quietly investigating this guy.

and if there is proof that Trump was like Clinton, hang them both. But at least look into it a little.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
To me that statement told me that even Trump was taken aback about it. If Trump was in on it with him, I truly think the statement would be different or none at all.

The full quote was, "I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

So the statement was different than you remember. Not exactly "taken aback", by such a "terrific guy".
edit on 11/19/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It's known that Trump rode on one of Epsteins jets. That was part of a court case.

And Epstein rode in Trumps jet at least once.

That they knew each other and partied or hung out with each other because, they were both rich. Yes absolutely.

From what I've seen Clinton was on Epsteins larger plane going to Africa or somewhere for some charity work, I think. But I don't think there's evidence of Clinton going to Lolita Island.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I agree that everyone that associated with Epstein needs to be looked into.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Trump was so taken aback that he called him a terrific guy? Makes sense.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join