It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic leadership in action

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: tinner07

Looks like Democrats took the bait, doesn't it?
a reply to: carewemust

Glen Beck??? lol listen, we get it... you love trump. You love him over the Constitution, you love him over the truth... we get it, Stock market is higher than presidential integrity...

whatever you do, NEVER EVER look at any links provided by Glen Beck. Your poor tiny head would pop.

The explosion would be contained. He wears a helmet.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Tell me... What don't you like about criminal justice reform? This is something people begged democrats for throughout obama's entire term. What don't you like about record low unemployment for blacks? Helping blacks was the number one concern for democrats for 8 years under obama and they ended up worse off. What is it that you don't like about record jobs? Tell me what you hate about putting America first. Can you explain why you are against near record low unemployment for women? Why aren't you big on record unemployment for Hispanics? What's so bad about a booming economy and a stock market that continues to shatter records? I thought you guys wanted no wars, too.

Is it that you really do hate all of that, or is it because it's all taking place under a Conservative president that you didn't vote for?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Dear lord Schiff is really off the rails I’m his closing remarks ... and yes the hatred pouring out of him and the contempt ... he just spent the last ten minutes lecturing everybody in a diatribe.
Since Democrats believe that feelings are so important, let me just say that my sensing about DrHill is very very bad, second only to me sensing about Schiff.
Schiff so dramatic and so full of anger.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Only thing close would be if Trump bought an orchard in Georgia, and that would only make him in peaches.

But if Nancy passed the hat around...she could get him in peaches so that is pretty close to what she said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join