It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic leadership in action

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Edumakated

The thing is, who in the Democrat party is pulling the strings?

The coffers.

Exactly...

Vote for whom every you want. It's just a game the MIC plays to make it look real.

MIC, Pharma, Wall Street, and Transnational corporations... Some fill a few of those slots at once.

They're not even really shying away from it so much any more, judging by stories like Wall Street Democratic donors might side with Trump if Warren gets the ticket.

Working for large companies and corporations, I find it hard to believe any would just "donate" money to political causes. Companies use money for investments, and the kind of money they throw at politics is seen as such. Access, protection, or whatever else that may be.

Trump even had one of my favorite lines in a debate when asked about his donations to Hillary.

Q: You've also supported a host of other liberal policies, you've also donated to several Democratic candidates, Hillary Clinton included, Nancy Pelosi. You explained away those donations saying you did that to get business related favors. And you said recently, quote, when you give, they do whatever the hell you want them to do.

TRUMP: You better believe it... I will tell you that our system is broken. I gave to many people. Before this, before two months ago, I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And you know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them. They are there for me. And that's a broken system.
Vox

Or, when Rand Paul called him out on it, he said he donated to most of the people on the stage at the time too.(ignore the political commentary, that was just the only clip I could find with the exchange between Paul and Trump).

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Perhaps we should take a hard look at all the lobby groups, too much money and influence on elected official's
I believe they have more power then we know, remember junket's, supposed to be illegal now! I don't believe for
one minute that little [I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine] sort of crap doesn't exsist

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I don't like or support Nancy in any way.... But it's my understanding that impeachment was never on her to do list..

For what it's worth, I agree. In fact, I don't think this is a "Democratic" move so much as a "Guilty-as-Sin" move. Whatever the whole story is -- and we don't have it! -- this is a Hail Mary to protect specific people from their wrongdoing. And I suspect far more than whatever the Bidens were doing or not doing in Ukraine. The whole story is much bigger than the Bidens. I'm not forgetting the references to "Crowdstrike" and "the servers."

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I wonder if Americans now regret putting Democrats in charge of the U.S. House?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Looks like Democrats took the bait, doesn't it?

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Honestly without them in their self perceived "Spotlight of glory" - due to the majority in the House they hold - it is in Plain Sight who they really are

* FlashBack * For those who have forgotten or are unaware - at the ongoing tactic they have been using - explained in detail by Nancy

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well, this impeachment is anything but bipartisan. Zero republicans are on board. None. Not one.

You sure about that? you have inside information on the votes or just more of your stupid talking?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

nope...we do laugh at the republicans though...Thanks for asking

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Glen Beck??? lol listen, we get it... you love trump. You love him over the Constitution, you love him over the truth... we get it, Stock market is higher than presidential integrity...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Of course, it was political maneuvering, she only did it because she thought the political consequences would be worse had she not done it.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The way the impeachment hearings are going, the Democrats may as well add 'two scoops of ice cream' the impeachment articles.
edit on 19/11/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Glen Beck??? lol listen, we get it... you love trump. You love him over the Constitution, you love him over the truth... we get it, Stock market is higher than presidential integrity...

whatever you do, NEVER EVER look at any links provided by Glen Beck. Your poor tiny head would pop.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
It's still imminent though rite?

He's out by Christmas... For sure. lol

/s

I thought it was by Halloween

Or was it thanks giving?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

You wanna talk about integrity? For real? Who are
you going to look to for that Poco haunt us? Look amigo just walk over
here where we don't have personality disorders and we don't wear make
up. That's the best you're gonna do if you're looking for integrity.

We'll let you forget all about it!

edit on 19-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Clown world? Yep. Orange Man fits the bill, hands down.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

It's safe to ignore me 100% of the time.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think this just shows what we all thought was true. Pelosi is speaker in name only. She controls nothing. I sincerely doubt the toothpaste can be put back in the tube at this point. I just hope the republicans save clips of all this going on, so they can replay them come election time. I'd love for the republicans to have total control, and then we can see first hand who doesn't want to get things done, and remove them. If the right has all the cards, then no more finger pointing, no more tears. it either gets done, or some folks will look obvious.

The thing is, who in the Democrat party is pulling the strings? The "squad" has no power despite being a distraction. How did it get this far?

Hatred for the citizens who elected the president that was able to beat them after they guaranteed us they would win and scoffed/laughed/cackled over the fantasy that millionaire non-politician Donald J. Trump could ever dream of becoming the president. Pure hatred. That's been the driving factor all along.

Well since it was empty land that elected the president this time, and not the citizens, then nah, no hate for the citizens.

But certainly Trumps best con-man scheme was to make his followers feel like they were the victims of the bulk of the country's disdain for the corrupt/global corporatist/liar/crybaby-in-chief.

I mean, Trump or Hillary, it was just one corrupt capitalist pig or another. But Trump has really ratcheted up the dipshatery.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
* FlashBack * For those who have forgotten or are unaware - at the ongoing tactic they have been using - explained in detail by Nancy

Wow... just wow. I had not seen that one. Unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

So... you laugh at the only sane people in the 'hearings' asking the only sane questions and patiently pointing out that not one witness has actually said anything to support the dem claims.

The saddest thing is, you don't even have a clue just how bad that makes you. Not how it makes you look... how you actually are.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Of course you laugh, that's what defeated people do when they have nothing left to offer. No strategy other than damning the other side. No policy to win on. No platform to give voters. Nothing, so of course you laugh. Democrats are the only party dumb enough to laugh at their political opponent while their own people jump ship to join the party their former base is laughing at. Hop back in that Toyota, buckle up, and keep that helmet strapped tight because it's gonna be a bumpy ride before you go off that cliff.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join