It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic leadership in action

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

At the beginning of this video, we have Nancy Pelosi explaining impeachment to the public.

"Unless there is something so compelling, and overwhelming, and bipartisan, I don't think we should go down that path"

Well, this impeachment is anything but bipartisan. Zero republicans are on board. None. Not one. And as the leader of the fiasco has stated, this is about Trump and his phone call to Zelinsky. The one we have the transcript of. The one where nothing of value was mentioned.

And if that isn't bad enough, the entire clown show is being driven by the head clown Adam Schiff, who hates Trump and even lied about the phone call to attempt to make some of his super low info followers believe Trump did something wrong. He is selectively leaking what little snippets of testimony he can find that might make Trump look bad, but is having a hard time finding enough to make anyone change their minds.

This is the democratic leadership in action. And they are wanting to regain control. Are these the leaders who should be running the nation? IMHO, they would likely not be able to run a lemonade stand. Clown world.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So after months of crying impeachment, Pelosi is now backtracking. 😱

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Proper term inaction

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is the democratic leadership in action. And they are wanting to regain control. Are these the leaders who should be running the nation? IMHO, they would likely not be able to run a lemonade stand. Clown world.

Kind of like the inmates running the asylum, eh.

Most of my family are Trump lovers any way, but the few liberal leaning family members I have are planning on voting Trump because of the present circus in Washed up DC right now. The Dems are creating more Trump voters every day.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
She is basically admitting the impeachment hearings are a sh*t show and it isn't making the Democrats look good.

Today was a disaster. Nunes and Jordan exposed Schiffty for the deep state hack that he is...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It's still imminent though rite?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You are spot on correct. I have zero respect for Democrat Congress critters and nothing but contempt for the parasitic idiots that vote for them.

Hopefully, over exposure of these evil idiots will cause more people to see these people up for the clowns they are.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I don't like or support Nancy in any way.... But it's my understanding that impeachment was never on her to do list. She's no stranger to politics, and she knew this would likely garner more galvanization for his base while distracting her own.

But Nancy is battling for her position while the green young bucks force her hand.

Not defending her, just trying to make sense of it all... And I may certainly have it wrong.

If I had to guess though, she'd probably want to walk this back as soon as she can if they want to have a hope in the next batch of elections.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
It's still imminent though rite?

He's out by Christmas... For sure. lol

/s
edit on 19-11-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You think this country is in bad shape now, just wait until the next Democrat becomes President. The TV news will be all smiles and happiness but in the real world things will get worse, economy, taxes, the list goes on. Politicians are blood suckers, vote instead for the businessman.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think this just shows what we all thought was true. Pelosi is speaker in name only. She controls nothing. I sincerely doubt the toothpaste can be put back in the tube at this point. I just hope the republicans save clips of all this going on, so they can replay them come election time. I'd love for the republicans to have total control, and then we can see first hand who doesn't want to get things done, and remove them. If the right has all the cards, then no more finger pointing, no more tears. it either gets done, or some folks will look obvious.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Not really, no. She's made all the right noises, in an attempt to keep her position...Speaker is a pretty cool gig, but I've always thought she really wasn't entirely enthralled with the notion.

She's smart enough to realize that this will, at some point, come back at 'em.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

According to some, yep. Any day now...Christmas, or maybe St. Valentines Day.

Or elections day, in 2024?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yea, she's a figurehead at this point. An establishment boot licking figurehead. But, she knows how to play the game, and whip up votes, that's why she's held her position a few times. I truly think she knows the diminishing returns this stunt has though.

The left seems to be pretty fractured right now, but I think there are two large schools of thought that envelop most of the party. One realizes how off their estimation of Trump in 2016, and know trying to undermine his first term may promise him a second (probably a minority school of thought)... And the other is still convinced the whole country hates him, and this is the time to shoe in someone from the far left. Ironically, they forgot Hillary was supposed to be a shoe in, and while she is one of the most disliked politicians, she resembled an establishment tool more than a far left candidate.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think this just shows what we all thought was true. Pelosi is speaker in name only. She controls nothing. I sincerely doubt the toothpaste can be put back in the tube at this point. I just hope the republicans save clips of all this going on, so they can replay them come election time. I'd love for the republicans to have total control, and then we can see first hand who doesn't want to get things done, and remove them. If the right has all the cards, then no more finger pointing, no more tears. it either gets done, or some folks will look obvious.

The thing is, who in the Democrat party is pulling the strings? The "squad" has no power despite being a distraction. How did it get this far?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The thing is, who in the Democrat party is pulling the strings?

The coffers.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The coffers.

But we need to be more specific... who exactly are the "coffers" and did they really think this impeachment scheme would work?

Schiff doesn't seem all that bright, so who has their hand up his butt making him talk? I can't believe this guy is willing to lie all out of a severe case of TDS... risking his career. Or is he a useful idiot but doesn't know it.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I think we all know who behind the scenes moves the chess pieces. You can't say his name, or you are a kook, but you know.
Who pays for the "justice democrats"? They are the ones who invented the squad. And now America is being scolded and shamed by angry Muslim women, and a bartender.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The coffers.

Exactly...

Vote for whom every you want. It's just a game the MIC plays to make it look real.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: network dude

The thing is, who in the Democrat party is pulling the strings? The "squad" has no power despite being a distraction. How did it get this far?

Hatred for the citizens who elected the president that was able to beat them after they guaranteed us they would win and scoffed/laughed/cackled over the fantasy that millionaire non-politician Donald J. Trump could ever dream of becoming the president. Pure hatred. That's been the driving factor all along.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join