It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A video on Lucid Precognitive Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This video covers some of the evidence linked to dreams that come true and lucid precognitive dreaming.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: YouAreDreaming

I've had one precog dream that came true 100%, and two more that I'm waiting to see if they will come true, but none of them were lucid dreams. I have had non-precog dreams in lucid state, but it doesn't seem to happen to me anymore.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: YouAreDreaming

I've had one precog dream that came true 100%, and two more that I'm waiting to see if they will come true, but none of them were lucid dreams. I have had non-precog dreams in lucid state, but it doesn't seem to happen to me anymore.

This reality is steeped in immersion which is tough to break, so our focus gets drawn into lower-states of consciousness where you dream that come true stem from your higher-consciousness. It is a focus state, one must delve deep into the inner-cosmos through repeat sojourns into lucidity and self-exploration to find more gems like the ones you feel do not happen anymore, get back to that focus state and they will surface again. You are always there, just not always aware with your waking focus and attention. It's the nature and psychology of immersion here, this system is engineered that way to keep us locked in.

join