It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Indirectly Identified by Schiff and Vindman

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yet for some reason, when it came to withholding a billion dollars, Biden had only one demand, get rid of one prosecutor

He was the Prosecutor General of Ukraine not some simple prosecutor in Ukraine. He was the guy that was above all the others and he wasn't doing his job.

And they let him go because just like i know a president is corrupt it has to be proven to take action.

heck, acan you show me one time in history when aid was threatened to be withheld until one prosecutor was fired?

Can you show me any other time in history a US president withheld congressionally approved funds from an allie to investigate a US citizen and pushed for a foreign president to go on mic to announce investigations into a political rival?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This whole impeachment hearing is a farce. ALL intelligent,intellectuals obviously rare and hard to find these days in the 20 Teens, know this. Those that FEEL this investigation is legit, just like the collusion investigation are being partisan, not to mention are supporting some serious unconstitutional actions, in a sense a form of corruption within the federal government itself. I wonder How many of these so called witnesses will be writing books.. LOL.

A FARCE.

More propaganda, right out of Goebbels, propaganda doctrine.. Wake up people.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

But for some reason, we have to pretend what Biden bragged about was totally normal and to investigate it is a crime.
you are right.
What Biden bragged about was totally right. Who has said it was a crime to investigate it?

Investigate all you want, you will come up the loser.

The thing is about trump and you all try to deflect to Biden... you guys are hilarious,,,

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

This would be more interesting if the other side knew what they are talking about. The gross oversimplifactions and downright misrepresentation of recent history that is well-documented speaks to ... something amiss.

Between 2015-2016 it is well documented that there were strong efforts among all Western powers to help Ukraine clean up corruption. The Obama Administration policy is well-documented, as are the actions of VP Biden.

They argue that Trump has a right to withhold aid for any reason and then turn right back on themselves and claim that Obama did not.

It’s ... mind-numbing.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
As I said before Trump is going to need to show why it was necessary to have a Foreign president go on CNN and announce investigations and name the Bidens as well as Clinton. He also needs to show that his claim of pursuing corruption involved more than just things that could directly affect his reelection or disparage is political rivals.

And what is the source for that even having happened? I haven't heard anyone claim that and Williams just changed her testimony to say Zelensky brought up Burisma not Trump.

Williams told lawmakers that the word "Burisma" appeared in her notes of the July 25 call, though it did not appear in the memorandum of the conversation released by the White House in September. The transcript indicates that Williams initially told lawmakers that Trump mentioned Burisma to Zelensky, but a letter from her attorney following the deposition states that Williams' "recollection had been incorrect" and Zelensky mentioned Burisma to Trump.

www.foxnews.com...
Source your claim Trump did that so I can see it please.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
This whole impeachment hearing is a farce. ALL intelligent,intellectuals obviously rare and hard to find these days in the 20 Teens, know this. Those that FEEL this investigation is legit, just like the collusion investigation are being partisan, not to mention are supporting some serious unconstitutional actions, in a sense a form of corruption within the federal government itself. I wonder How many of these so called witnesses will be writing books.. LOL.

A FARCE.

More propaganda, right out of Goebbels, propaganda doctrine.. Wake up people.

There are unintelligent intellectuals?

Nah. That’s more ridiculous than honest politician.

The rest is semantic argument and your opinion. If you want to see a fascist approach, look up Bill Barr’s recent speech to the Federalist Society.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They can’t it’s propaganda, and they are believing what they are being told on the legacy news tv channels like lemmings. That is the point i am trying to make.,

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So not remember if it was Trump or Zalenski that brought up Burisma is your so-called Gotcha.

Are you under the impression she has perfect recall?

We have an f'ing president that constantly bumbles live on TV all the time and has memory issues and this is your Gotcha?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Trumps unprecedented action is in response to Bidens unprecedented action.

So again I ask, can you provide any evidence of withholding aid to fire one prosecutor before, let alone one that is looking into an executive branchs families company?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

But for some reason, we have to pretend what Biden bragged about was totally normal and to investigate it is a crime.
you are right.
What Biden bragged about was totally right. Who has said it was a crime to investigate it?

The thing is about trump and you all try to deflect to Biden... you guys are hilarious,,,

Have you not been paying attention to the impeachment hearings?

Th entire case against trump is he was trying to investigate Biden, and thats not allowed.

So if there is reason to investigate, there is no case to impeach trump.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Once again for the terminally misspoken, Burisma is not and was not owned by Hunter Biden. He was an employee of the company, and a ridiculously well-paid one, but there is zero evidence that he did anything wrong, the Ukrainians have repeatedly stated that there was no evidence he did anything wrong, and there is absolutely ZERO evidence that Joe Biden did anything in any regard except to follow the directions of his President.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

So again I ask, can you provide any evidence of withholding aid to fire one prosecutor before, let alone one that is looking into an executive branchs families company?

It was not Bidens company. And, again there was investigations into the company after that.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Question , Obama stopped the defense money to Ukraine for three years and Vindman didn't say a word . Nobody said a word about it , so why when Trump delays it is it a problem . Please do not forget Obama will have more flexibility after the election .

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

you are right.

Th entire case against trump is he was trying to investigate Biden, and thats not allowed.

I take it back. You would be a horrible spinster for the Whitehouse. You would crack and give up the goods.

In that post you just admitted that Trump was going after a US citizen and political rival. Not the party line that they were going after corruption in a company.
edit on 19-11-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

link   

It was not Bidens company. And, again there was investigations into the company after that.

Yes investigations that let them go with a slap on the wrist.

Biden was on the board of directors.

I understand it is the position of the left that if trump were to force a foreign country to fire a prosecutor looking into a company his son was on the board of directors of using a billion tax payer dollars, that it would not only be perfectly acceptable, but if democrats wanted to look into that, it would be a reason to impeach them.

I dont share that opinion.

Oh wait, my mistake! You would call for Trump to be investigated for that! Its just the dems you think its ok to have that happen!

link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: Sillyolme

Question , Obama stopped the defense money to Ukraine for three years and Vindman didn't say a word . Nobody said a word about it , so why when Trump delays it is it a problem . Please do not forget Obama will have more flexibility after the election .

Oh my.

Obama didn’t withhold “defense money” it was loan guarantees.

Trump made the sale of Javelins conditional on the Ukraine starting an investigation.

So, it’s good for Trump to have good relations with Russia but not Obama?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is who they are hinging their testimony on....

This guy got blasted more than once but this one is incredible.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

you are right.

I take it back. You would be a horrible spinster for the whitehouse.

In that post you just admitted that Trump was going after a US citzen and political rival. Not the party line that they were going after corruption in a company.

I showed what the dems case against trump is.

If there was reason to investigate biden. then it is fine for trump to bring that up.

I suppose you also have a problem with three democratic senators writing a letter to the ukraine going after a politcial rival.

Or Obama agencies investigation trump russia collusion and going after a political rival.

Or this impeachment case and the dems going after a political rival.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

yes and it freaking sucks , started shaking after it was over .

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

If there was reason to investigate biden. then it is fine for trump to bring that up.

It wasn't Trump bringing it up. It was Trump and his shadow policy pressuring the president of Ukraine to go on CNN and announce it.

It was a hit piece to help his reelection and you know it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join