It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Indirectly Identified by Schiff and Vindman

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well, I hope he never gets an account here because I've been trashed repeatedly for my service and opinions.

lolz

It might hurt his feelz.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

*wroock*

“Could I get you a cracker, Polly?”

Maybe you say what you chose to say and leave me out of it. I really choose to ignore these thin-skinned posts of yours most of the time, but I have said nothing about our service members directed to them. Pointedly.

If you smell it, perhaps you dealt it.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You should spin for the Whitehouse.

Like I said if they can show a good reason for making it a CNN spectacle initiated be a Foreign president then the public might buy it. Seems flimsy to me, but I know some people would slurp it up.

As far as your spin on the corrupt prosecutor that was fired. I don't think anyone with any sense is going to believe the guy was anything but corrupt. Trump calling him a good prosecutor does not make it true and the international community, as well as Ukraine officials, has said as much on the record before all this began.

BTW you do know there were investigations into Burisma after that prosecutor was fired right?
edit on 19-11-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well, I hope he never gets an account here because I've been trashed repeatedly for my service and opinions.

lolz

It might hurt his feelz.

That’s inappropriate and if I had witnessed it I would have said something. If I see it again, even though you don’t need me to, I will say something in the future.

I have no idea if Lt. Col. Vindman is a good man, but until he proves otherwise (and he hasn’t thus far) then I will give him the benefit of the doubt because of that uniform and his service.

FWIW

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Why is it when we attempt to draw comparison it becomes partisan?

Podesta and man others have been protected by the judges put in place by previous administrations, not just Obama, as well as where the 'courts' hold their cases. His brother is directly tied to Epstien also. His time is either coming or he is cooperating and we as citizens do not know about it yet.

My final point is that this charade cannot be stopped by the president because the House would cry obstruction.

I have seen 6 presidents in my life old enough to care who have done so much more and worse than being a president and telling a foriegn country they cannot have aid. It just makes good news...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Me thin skinned?

SO me pointing out you complaining about people criticizing Vindmans is shameful because he is a veteran is evidence of me being thin skinned?

Hahahahahah!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There’s nothing about drawing comparisons that is innately partisan Mata. When reality is discarded in favor of established talking points/theories that are decidedly partisan in origins and nature, then that is a partisan act.

Trump is directly tied to Epstein. My god I am tired of hearing about him. Trump, Clinton, Gates, Windsor ... hang the lot of them if they’re guilty.

This charade? you mean impeachment? No, that wouldn’t be obstruction Matafuchs, that would be treason. The House has the power of impeachment, and the President doesn’t get to decide if he likes it or not.

Trump went far beyond telling another country they can’t have aid. You know it and I know it.
edit on 19-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

YES!!!

I don know that there were investigations into Burisma after shokin was fired.

It went to the NABU, the same NABU that was interfering in the 2016 election to help hillary.

So Im to believe Bidern and Obama thought the prosecutor shokin was corrupt, and holding uop the investigation into Burisma and its owner zlochevsky.

So Biden and obama force that guy out, and their allies at the NABU get the investigation. And what do they do? Lets Burisma and its owner off with a slap on the wrist.

Weird, I dont recall Obama or Biden lamenting this corruption was still ongoing Nope, they were content to just get the one prosecutor fired that were looking into bidens sons company, and had no problem when their allies allowed that company off the hook.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No I do not know it and neither do you. However, I do not remember the last time a sitting POTUS decided to simpl;y release the information regarding a phone call, was cleared by the DOJ and then the House decided to impeach. It's bull# and you know it.

The House at this point is suggesting that the DOJ is not good enough to vet or decide on matters but it was a different story when the Mueller investigation was coming to a close.

Pick and choose does not work....

Trump is tied to Epstien however he kicked him out of his club not take flights to f'k little children...Podesta's brother did..Can you figure out now why no indictments? He's dead....
edit on Novpm30pmf0000002019-11-19T14:41:11-06:000211 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yay
More parody by schiff

What an a whole

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Yay
More parody by schiff

What an a whole

Schiff likes to make stuff up 😃 😃 😃

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You just spin spin spin.

You make it sound like Biden pushed to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor and that was it. No, there is documented policy and his involvement in much more in cleaning up Ukraine. Biden was heavily involved in getting the newly elected president, Petro Poroshenko, to cooperate with the prime minister, Arseniy Yatsenyuk, a political rival.

Your spin works on a case by case basis if you take everything ot of context. The problem is the overwhelming evidence that Trump was running a shadow policy to personally benefit him politicly. Has Sondland testified yet? That is going to be painful for the Whitehouse. Maybe Trump shouldn't have hired him based on his million-dollar donation.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah, Matafuchs, I do know it. I see what Trump said in the “transcript,” how he said it, and that I understand is heavily edited. There is no doubt that Trump is confirming that the sale of Javelins is contingent on the investigations of Biden and the “Cloudstrike Server.” Is that illegal or wrong or outside his Presidential power? Probably not.

The House didn’t decide to impeach based on the release of the “transcript.”

You guys have suggested that DOJ is not to be trusted. You’re complaining that Congress has doubts?

Talk about “picking and choosing.”

Trump is recorded on the Flights as well. If you want the blood of one pedophile you should want the blood of all of them.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Perhaps you should be thankful that isn’t a capital crime?

Tee here.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Sadly, I am not laughing in this. The impeachment on this matter was a stupid move on the part of the Democrats. Rather than bringing in the Mueller material after this stupidity weakens the very real case for impeachment against Trump that was handed on a silver platter to these nimrods and they cowardly set aside.

Even worse is to see the caterwauling lying conniving efforts here to discredit Lt. Col. Vindman.

By anyone here. You’re not patriots, you’re partisans. Although you aren’t, you should be ashamed.

Discount his testimony if you wish, but he just like millions before him put his life on the line for this country and you have let stupid politics cause you to discredit the man himself. I look forward to seeing any of you claim to support our armed forces in the future.

when and how long did you serve?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
As I said before Trump is going to need to show why it was necessary to have a Foreign president go on CNN and announce investigations and name the Bidens as well as Clinton. He also needs to show that his claim of pursuing corruption involved more than just things that could directly affect his reelection or disparage is political rivals.

link   

And Vindland named one person and Schiff let him, it was only the other name they refused to release .. meaning they both know that person is in fact the whistleblower. If he was unsure he would not have named Kent. The only way to know it was not Kent is to know who it was.

Both are liars.

link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yet for some reason, when it came to withholding a billion dollars, Biden had only one demand, get rid of one prosecutor, who happened to be looking into his sons company.

Then his allies at the NABU let burisma and its owner go, despite the fact Biden and Obama told us they knew Zlochevsky was corrupt.

Then weirdly enough, Biden et all were silent when their allies at the NABU dropped the investigation.

Can you name me one time in history when aid was threatened to be withheld until a prosecutor was fired who was looking into a member of the executives barnchs families company?

heck, acan you show me one time in history when aid was threatened to be withheld until one prosecutor was fired?

But for some reason, we have to pretend what Biden bragged about was totally normal and to investigate it is a crime.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Vindman was shaking like a leaf when reading his prepared statement, not a good look for a 'brave' solider.
a reply to: MountainLaurel

ever been under fire in combat?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I did not have that honor.

Did you?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join