It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Indirectly Identified by Schiff and Vindman

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I didn't think it possible, but Swalwall's fart yesterday sounded more intelligent than anything Schiff said today.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: tinner07

He leaked rather than reporting to proper channels.

He thinks his opinion should supersede the policy set by the president.

He's a liar, a leaker, and seditious.

It's like a Mandella alternate reality enveloped Vindman.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
IMO this impeachment is going to come down to 2 things.

First, the insistence that foreign aid is contingent on Ukraniun President Zalenski go on mic with CNN to announce investigations into the Bidens and also mention Clinton. That screams political hit job. If the Trump Administration can show why that would be necessary in fighting corruption then the American people may see this as something other than extortion.

Second, not once in the call was corruption mentioned. The Trump administration has repeatedly said this is all about pursuing corruption. The problem is I haven't seen any evidence that Trump has had any interest in going after corruption outside of things that can be tied to his political rivals. If it can be shown that Trump has been just as passionate in going after corruption not linked to his political rivals then this will not look like a shakedown.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Read the transcript.

Trump asked about Crowd Strike.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Read the transcript.

Actually, he asked about the Crowd Strike “server.”

And Biden’s son.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Lt Col liar should have been more careful who he leaked to.

The coup has begun.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is a serious matter.

But I cant help at laugh hysterically that Vindman and the media have been talking Vindman up as an expert, a very inteligent noble and brave man who is a star witness.

And Vindman was forced to admit that he wrote up his job description, then had to erase it and right it up totally a new because he got it wrong the first time.

I live among janitors and farmers and welders and trucker and clerks and shelf stockers and restaurant workers; not one adult I know with a job would have to take multiple days and drafts to write their job description because they had trouble remembering exactly what it was.

But this great genius Vindman had trouble with it!!!! Hahahahaha!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: tinner07

He leaked rather than reporting to proper channels.

He thinks his opinion should supersede the policy set by the president.

He's a liar, a leaker, and seditious.

It's like a Mandella alternate reality enveloped Vindman.

Where was Lt. Col. Vindman assigned? Who was his report to?

No “alternate universe” at all. Very clear and factual.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Read the transcript.

Actually, he asked about the Crowd Strike “server.”

And Biden’s son.

To-may-to

to-mah-to

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Read the transcript.

Crowd strike the thing Manfort cooked up. I really thought it should go without having to say that it is one of those things that is very political. If it could somehow be substantiated would help him in an election. Trump pushing the Ukraine to go after Crowd Strike is only going to substantiate that TRump was persuing personal gain with his power.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No Manafort did illegal things but he was convicted but Obamas WH Counsel was not for the same crimes. Podesta brothers should be there also as that is who he worked for.

Stone, no, I do not see anything that would have hindered an investigation. I mean, you cannot say he derailed Mueller and call him a loser blow hard in the same sentence and many on here have done just that.

Flynn, he was in a same boat as Manafort and from what i have read also was in a perjury trap basically.

Don't forget Papadopolous either.

Funny how they all lead back to the same IT guy also....so now, this is not a right wing conspiracy and there are lots in public office who will do anything to line their pockets and that is what they are all afraid of losing...that and their small bit of power. Look how the Speaker of the House and a chairman are pretending to play president. They are screwed in 2020 when Trump wins and the House flips. Mid-terms are nothing more than a way to get more campaign cash.
edit on Novpm30pmf0000002019-11-19T14:15:20-06:000220 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So its only corruption if you say so?
Mkay.....

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sadly, I am not laughing in this. The impeachment on this matter was a stupid move on the part of the Democrats. Rather than bringing in the Mueller material after this stupidity weakens the very real case for impeachment against Trump that was handed on a silver platter to these nimrods and they cowardly set aside.

Even worse is to see the caterwauling lying conniving efforts here to discredit Lt. Col. Vindman.

By anyone here. You’re not patriots, you’re partisans. Although you aren’t, you should be ashamed.

Discount his testimony if you wish, but he just like millions before him put his life on the line for this country and you have let stupid politics cause you to discredit the man himself. I look forward to seeing any of you claim to support our armed forces in the future.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

On your two points.

1. Perhaps trump wanted the investigation announced because he knew the corrupt media and democrats would try to spin any investigation into corruption from the Biden Obama administration as a political hit job and not relevant, as they are doing now anyways. Not to mention this part about announcing investigations wasnt specifically on the call, but then your second point....

2. Many people have testified that actually trump said before the call many times that he was concerned about corruption in the Ukraine. Why focus on only whats in the call when it suits you, and then focus on deatils outside the call when it also suits you?

Trump discusses a good prosecutor being forced out, corwd strike, he talks before the calkl about 2016 election interference, burisma, and the bidens. All of this is corruption.

meanwhile, we are told by the same people questioning this that Bidens admission of extorting the ukraine to fire the prosecutor looking into his sons company was fine because it was about ending corruption. So ine prsecutor, who just happened to be looking into his osn company, was the only corruption Biden was interested in fighting?

Please.

link   
Looks like Democrats took the bait, doesn't it?

twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Wow... is that what you got from my two posts?

Take of your blinders and reread my post again because I explained clearly and that is not what I said.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Several members here, including myself wore a uniform and served our country.

So am I to assume that everyone should simply laud and believe whatever the # we have to say just because we once were in the military?

Sweet.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So, why hasn’t the DOJ gone after Podesta? If he’s guilty and you know it indict his ass.

Stone was found guilty by a jury of his peers.

Flynn lied. Pretty much case closed.

Papadopolous? Yeah, I think he was set up. Call it a “sting” operation. That doesn’t mean he didn’t try to commit a crime, and it doesn’t mean that the info wasn’t used by the Trump Campaign.

... and then you drift completely off into partisanship. Can’t help you with any of that.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I know for a fact at least one of the people on this thread have also put their life on the line.

So you discredit their probems with Vindman, and you should be ashamed.

I am disgusted you would say such harmful things about members of this board that fought for this country. Appalling.

Or.....

Maybe leave the virtue signaling out of it, and agree that we can be critical of people, and the fact they have served shoudlnt shield them from criticism when it is warranted.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Several members here, including myself wore a uniform and served our country.

So am I to assume that everyone should simply laud and believe whatever the # we have to say just because we once were in the military?

Sweet.

Yes, I know that DB. And if anything else, I believe you can say that I have always tried to properly honor you and the others and all service members. IF not, that’s okay too.

He did his job as assigned. He did not break chain-of-command. He gave testimony under oath as to what he knows and believes.

I don’t have any problem with any of you speaking your mind about his testimony. You believe it or you don’t. I have a problem with some, but not all, who are just trashing out a service member FOR NO OTHER REASON than that they don’t agree with his assumed politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join