It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Indirectly Identified by Schiff and Vindman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

We can all see the transcript.

Why do we need other peoples feelings on what they feel about it?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No that is clearly factually not true.

the aid was given, yet zelensky never did announce an investigation into biden.

it was given after it became clear he wanted the investigation into Biden... that is when it was given. After he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Can you not see that?

its like a prostitution sting, John says I'll give 20 bucks for oral sex, undercover cop says you're busted.... republicans say "I never got the oral sex, cant be guilty".

He did it, you know he did it. why keep defending him?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think that Jordan should call up six-ten 7 year olds to play a game of Ukraine Whispers to see how well firsthand information is passed down the line...
edit on 19-11-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Here is what I don't understand...

Why do the Democrats and the media keep ignoring the fact that Biden was not a political rival at the time the discussions took place around the investigation of election fiddling in 2016 and Burisma extorting money from the US?
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Fair question...

Another fair question, do you agree the military aide was withheld by trump until an investigation into Biden was announced?

No I don't.

I agree that military aid was withheld by Trump until CORRUPTION was flushed out, which is inclusive of BURISMA, not BIDEN directly, and it just so happens that Biden and his son are connected to Burisma and Biden openly admitted to strongarming the Ukraine to withhold aid by DEMANDING they fire the prosecutor looking into a company that was embezzling US tax payer money.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

when was that released? I know there was a summary, as do you but not the actual total transcript.

You seem smart enough to know that was not the whole conversation right?

When was it released?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Now that we have that established...
Vindman had first hand knowledge.

What is the next step now that the president and the GOP know who gave the whistleblower the information?
What is the process?

Because they are already trying to discredit a military hero. So what comes after?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
BOOOM! Jordan says exactly what my post did, if vindman says he didnt talk to the whistle blower, and schiff doesnt know who the WB is, how is schiff telling Vindman not to answer who he talked to protecting the WB?

You've got to love Schiff. He's like a real-life version of Wile E. Coyote. He thinks he a super genius, when he's really a total idiot who's too oblivious to realize he's walking off a cliff.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

So you admit you were factually wrong with your first question.

Now you move the goal post.

No, it is not evident that Trump made a demand, as even zelensky has admitted he didnt feel pressured, and when he agreed to investigate corruption into things mentioned on the call, he wasnt even aware that aid was being withheld.

Your prostitution metaphor is inaccurate.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I agree that military aid was withheld by Trump until CORRUPTION was flushed out,

so what corruption did he flush out? and funny thing regarding the phone calls, corruption was never mentioned was it?

link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
Jordan just BLEW OUT the lying...

He just called out Schiff and Vindman for "not knowing who the whistleblower is" - so how is asking who Vindman spoke to "outing the whistleblower"?

Schiff refused to answer when Jordan challenged him directly by asking him how he knows Vindman's answer would out the whistleblower.

Priceless!

~Namaste

Sadly its not that big a deal as Jordan made. We know that the whistle blower is a intelligence community member thus prying into the names of intelligence community members could lead to the whistleblower or someone not the whistleblower. Both being bad as one it could out the whistleblower or two a unrelated member the intelligence community could be outed which is also bad.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Vindman is supposed to be a man who fought on actual battlefields?

Supposed to be? Are you questioning his military record?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Is this confirmation that the Lt. Col. is the supposed second whistleblower then? It’s okay to out him (if so) but not the first whistleblower? Why is that?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

when was that released? I know there was a summary, as do you but not the actual total transcript.

You seem smart enough to know that was not the whole conversation right?

When was it released?

All of the witnesses, including these two today, said the transcript that was released is accurate.

Are you claiming these witnesses are lying?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Is this y'alls defense?
Picking apart the military records of a man who militarily speaking can stand on the shoulders of Capt. Bone Spurs?

He is so done.
edit on 11192019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I agree that military aid was withheld by Trump until CORRUPTION was flushed out,

so what corruption did he flush out? and funny thing regarding the phone calls, corruption was never mentioned was it?

He got assurnaces from his staff including bolton that zelensky was fighting corruption.

Now biden and Obama admitted to extorting the ukraine by withholding one billion congressional approved tax doallsr in the form of a loan to ukraine until they fired one prosecutor (who happened to be looking into Bidens sons company), and this was done to eliminate corruption.

yet no corruption was ended, and burisma and zelensky were allowed to go free.

Why can we question Trump on this, but not Biden and obama?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So you admit you were factually wrong with your first question.

my first question was something like"you have proof of that"? maybe you meant first question to you? I will look back and see what it was ok?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

LOL the biggest thing being revealed is that Vindman knows right from wrong and trump does not.
Nothing truly revealing but more verification of what we already know from the last three years.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Why can we question Trump on this, but not Biden and obama?

who said you can't?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Oh dear.

Did Vindeman really just say that he has -- present tense -- no idea that Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma?

He's supposed to be some kind of expert on Ukraine?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have an outstanding military record, so does that mean you won’t discount anything I say?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join