It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Indirectly Identified by Schiff and Vindman

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

You have zero proof of that. Volker just testified Biden was never mentioned in the letter for announcing an investigation, it was Burisma and 2016 election interference, which again Trump had every right to want investigated.

I have just as much proof that biden used his admitted bribery to help the democrats and his son by burying the case into his sons company.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

call it what you want , money was withheld . I am not going to go back and forth with you because it may hurt my feelings

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So Volker and all of these state dept officials claim that all of state dept said zelensky was good, Lutsenko was bad, etc.

Remember, these same state dept officials all backed Poroshenko as a reformer, yet 75% of Ukrainians voted for a comedian who ran on ending corruption.

Its almost as if there consensus is worthless.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: network dude

you MUST follow the chain of command or there is a breakdown of rules, and bad things happen from there.

Or, Vindman, upon realizing he could not in good conscience support the policy of the Commander in Chief, could have resigned his commission and left military service. Instead, he chose to undermine said policy. As you have pointed out, that doesn't work well.

Cheers

How does a person undermine non-official policy?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah, Jordan did get his ass handed back to him didn’t he?

Poor guy, maybe he should have stayed in coaching, he doesn’t have the knack for this.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

call it what you want , money was withheld . I am not going to go back and forth with you because it may hurt my feelings

I called it what it was, and I really don’t want to go back and forth with you.

I got the actual facts on the record again after your misstatement; that was my goal.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

edit on 19-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I hope these looney democrats hang around ats for the fisa abuse hearings it’s gonna be funny to read their drivel making excuses for that fiasco that has pretty much led us to this new farce we call the impeachment hearing aka Kangaroo court

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You have zero proof of that. Volker just testified Biden was never mentioned in the letter for announcing an investigation, it was Burisma and 2016 election interference, which again Trump had every right to want investigated.

Oh, I am sure we are going to hear plenty about it in the coming testimonies. When does Sondland testify?

Remember this part from Volkers testimony?

"In hindsight, I now understand that others saw the idea of investigating possible corruption involving the Ukrainian company, 'Burisma,' as equivalent to investigating former Vice President Biden," Volker added. "I saw them as very different — the former being appropriate and unremarkable, the latter being unacceptable."

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Please show me how volker or anyone else have said anything that remotely proves your assertion here

It was a hit piece to help his reelection and you know it.

None of any of this speaks to trumps motivation.

he could (and should) have wanted Biden and his son investigated because anytime an executive branch officals uses US tax dollars to threaten another country to fire a prosecutor that happens to be looking at a company their family is a member of, there should be an investigation.

Not for personal reasons, but because this is so incredibly shady it could be incredibly corrupt.

I have no idea what Bidens motivations were as well; neither do you, because there hasnt been an inevstigation. There should be one, and Trump is right to pursue it

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
OOPS!

Volker just testified trumps teams wanting a statement from zelenskys team about investigating Burisma and the 2016 election interference was NOT a condition for meeting with Trump.

No quid pro quo. Whomp whomp.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

I agree with all of this post except one thing.

The biggest thing BY FAR to come out of this is that George Kent testified that state dept officials (like those that are testifying against trump) pressured Ukraine to drop investigations into Obama allied people, including into those who interfered in the election to help Hillary.

That is a BOMBSHELL that hardly anyone is discussing, and shows how corrupt this coup is, and how the dems and intel community and media lied to us for three years when they said how important it was to investigate foreign election interference.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe so, but it doesn't change anything when it comes to Trump bribing the Ukrainians.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Vindman is a leaker, just like other officials have suspected. He was removed from the Whitehouse for leaking, in 2017.

His "hero" days are over.

Must have been those injuries he got a purple heart for and went back to work the same day.....

So...my daughter gets a bandaid for stuff like that.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

I agree with all of this post except one thing.

The biggest thing BY FAR to come out of this is that George Kent testified that state dept officials (like those that are testifying against trump) pressured Ukraine to drop investigations into Obama allied people, including into those who interfered in the election to help Hillary.

That is a BOMBSHELL that hardly anyone is discussing, and shows how corrupt this coup is, and how the dems and intel community and media lied to us for three years when they said how important it was to investigate foreign election interference.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe so, but it doesn't change anything when it comes to Trump bribing the Ukrainians.

Conditioning aid on ending corruption is done all the time.

So if there was corruption involving budsiam or 2016 election interference, trump conditioning aid on investigating it is not only not illegal, its the responsible thing to do.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Vitaliy Kasko, a former deputy prosecutor general who had worked under Shokin and resigned in frustration at his stymying of corruption investigations, told Bloomberg News (in a May 2019 interview) that the office’s probe into Burisma Holdings had been long dormant by the time Joe Biden issued his ultimatum in 2016. “There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against” Burisma owner Zlochevskiy, Bloomberg quoted Kasko as saying. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015,” Kasko said.

“Shokin was not investigating. He didn’t want to investigate Burisma,” Daria Kaleniuk a leading Ukrainian anti-corruption advocate, told the Washington Post. “And Shokin was fired not because he wanted to do that investigation, but quite to the contrary, because he failed that investigation.”

Source

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I take this to mean you cant show me one witness that was able to speak towards trumps motivation.

Not surprised, as not one witness has.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

No my gotcha was when I asked you to source your claim and you ignored it.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

yes the narrative "Biden was upset his sons company wasnt investigated well enough" has been hashed out over and over.

meanwhile, its always hilarious how the left gets to pick and chose which prosecutors they believe from teh Ukraine.

And why didnt the NABU finally bring Burisma and Zlochevksky down when the got the case? And why didnt Obama or biden speak up about that corruption?

Look I get it, I understand the people who dislike trumps need to refuse to be honest about this.

If trump forced a country to fire a prosecutor that was on paper in charge of an investigation into a companyhis son was on the board of directors for, and was getting paid millions of dollars from, using congressional approved tax payer aid, you would want an investigation, and so would every democrat and media member.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't have time for your spin now. You already admitted Trump was going after a political rival a few pages back where I said you would crack under pressure and give up the goods.

I am listening to live testimony now.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join