It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Indirectly Identified by Schiff and Vindman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Watching the impeachment inquiry and Schiff just stopped Vindman from identifying the whistleblower during a line of questioning from Nunes.

Nunes asked who Vindman shared the phone call with, at which time Vindman said he shared it with Kent and "someone in the intelligence agency that was cleared" and was told by Schiff NOT to answer when Nunes asked who this was.

What this says is that Vindman was the one that had first hand knowledge of the call and shared that with the whistleblower, which is how the whistleblower has "second hand" knowledge of the call.

Unbelievable. We are inquiring into an impeachment over the telephone game.

~Namaste

ETA: It's Lt. Col. Vindman... my bad.... lol
edit on 19-11-2019 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Vindman is a leaker, just like other officials have suspected. He was removed from the Whitehouse for leaking, in 2017.

His "hero" days are over.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Cool!

So now we know who told the whistle blower.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Cool!

So now we know who told the whistle blower.

EXACTAMUNDO!!

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This guy is a snowflake: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Vindman was shaking like a leaf when reading his prepared statement, not a good look for a 'brave' solider.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Vindman is a leaker, just like other officials have suspected. He was removed from the Whitehouse for leaking, in 2017.

His "hero" days are over.

Vindman has an ego for sure. It's obvious that he thinks his ideas on US policy exceed those of the President.

They think everyone else is stupid and "doesn't get it" and they are somehow protecting the country's best interests just because their tenor sees politicians come and go. There is no respect for elected officials, Vindman even alluded to it when he said that he has to do what he is told even if he doesn't agree or like it.

I have great respect for our military, but I have completely lost my respect for anyone that can sit and testify that his opinion on overseas diplomatic matters somehow has greater insight and understanding than a sitting President.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

"Vindman will not name the people he spoke to about the July 25 call -- there is concern from Schiff and possibly Vindman that it could out the whistleblower, although Vindman says he doesn't know who the whistleblower is.

It requires Vindman's attorney to get involved, who says that Vindman does not need to plead the Fifth. Schiff cites a "statutory right" to anonymity on behalf of the whistleblower."

From a livestream blog.

Vindman knows the whistleblower first-hand, and knows who he is and knows he is the whistleblower, and Schiff knew as soon as the question was answered, which means Schiff knows that Vindman knows who it is and knows it was Vindman that gave the whistleblower the information.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Vindman is supposed to be a man who fought on actual battlefields? Yet a few words, words that we've all seen, make him "unsettled"?

Something's not right here. I think the theory at www.abovetopsecret.com... may be the correct one.
edit on 11/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

ETA: It's Lt. Col. Vindman... my bad.... lol

A middle management rank in the armed forces. In the Pentagon, Vindman would be a coffee boy for generals.

Varies by location. At a distant garrison where a LTC was the highest ranker, he would have been treated like a demigod. But Washington DC is not a "distant garrison".

In any case, he is definitely far out of his swim lane. His actions here have not, in the prose of the military awards system, "brought credit upon himself, his unit, and the United States Army".

Cheers

edit on 19-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

So think this the whole way thru.

Vindman previously testified that he never spoke to the whistle blower.

Schiff has claimed he doesnt even know who the whistle blower is.

Ok so we all got that.

Now schiff and the dems entire strategy is putting up witnesses with second hand knoweldge who claim they heard things that troubled them.

This has led to witnesses statements in the vein of "One of my staff heard from someone on Sondlands staff that they overheard sondland on the phone saying trump was concerned about Biden investigations"

Now the dems and schiff not only allowed the witnesses to mention everyone they discussed or heard from regarding trumps call transcripts, plans etc., but they encouraged it.

Now suddenly, Vindman, who has testified he never talked with the whistle blower, starts discussing an intel agent he spoke to, and schiff, who claims he has no idea who the whistle blower is, stops any discussion of this.

Why? Schiff claims to not even know who the whistle blower is, and he has allowed all other conversations among witnesses and those they talked to to be discussed in these hearings. He has no reason to think Vindman is a liar, so why would schiff assume this line of questioning about who vindman talked about needs to be shut down to protect the whistle blower?

This shows Schiff is lying, he knows who the whistle blower is. And Vindman is lying when he says he didnt talk with the whistle blower.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I mentioned this before, but where in the process of reporting to your superiors and chain of command is spreading gossip to a whistleblower? I did a quick peak at the UCMJ and didn't see it there. I only served 6 years, so it's possible they never told me, or I just forgot. If spreading gossip that's classified is kosher, someone please let me know.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

So think this the whole way thru.

Vindman previously testified that he never spoke to the whistle blower.

Schiff has claimed he doesnt even know who the whistle blower is.

Ok so we all got that.

Now schiff and the dems entire strategy is putting up witnesses with second hand knoweldge who claim they heard things that troubled them.

This has led to witnesses statements in the vein of "One of my staff heard from someone on Sondlands staff that they overheard sondland on the phone saying trump was concerned about Biden investigations"

Now the dems and schiff not only allowed the witnesses to mention everyone they discussed or heard from regarding trumps call transcripts, plans etc., but they encouraged it.

Now suddenly, Vindman, who has testified he never talked with the whistle blower, starts discussing an intel agent he spoke to, and schiff, who claims he has no idea who the whistle blower is, stops any discussion of this.

Why? Schiff claims to not even know who the whistle blower is, and he has allowed all other conversations among witnesses and those they talked to to be discussed in these hearings. He has no reason to think Vindman is a liar, so why would schiff assume this line of questioning about who vindman talked about needs to be shut down to protect the whistle blower?

This shows Schiff is lying, he knows who the whistle blower is. And Vindman is lying when he says he didnt talk with the whistle blower.

This is THE MOST important thing to come out of this in weeks...

Schiff has lied. There is NO WAY he could have known that Vindman was about to reveal the whistleblower unless he knew the exact relationship and identity of who Vindman was about to name. Schiff allowed every other name to be dropped throughout Vindman and Williams testimony, EXCEPT this one question on who he revealed the details of the call to?

They are going to say they were protecting the identities of the intelligence community, BUT that wasn't what Schiff said... he said specifically that it shouldn't be answered to protect the identity of the whistleblower!

I think that was a beautiful trap laid down in the questioning... Schiff is a POS and I hope to God that his career and public life comes to a crashing end and he disappears into the sea of nothingness that his party has become.

Democrats should be ashamed to have this guy represent them in any way whatsoever, and he will likely become the patsy in the end.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

This is THE MOST important thing to come out of this in weeks...

Schiff has lied. There is NO WAY he could have known that Vindman was about to reveal the whistleblower unless he knew the exact relationship and identity of who Vindman was about to name. Schiff allowed every other name to be dropped throughout Vindman and Williams testimony, EXCEPT this one question on who he revealed the details of the call to?

They are going to say they were protecting the identities of the intelligence community, BUT that wasn't what Schiff said... he said specifically that it shouldn't be answered to protect the identity of the whistleblower!

I think that was a beautiful trap laid down in the questioning... Schiff is a POS and I hope to God that his career and public life comes to a crashing end and he disappears into the sea of nothingness that his party has become.

Democrats should be ashamed to have this guy represent them in any way whatsoever, and he will likely become the patsy in the end.

~Namaste

It's really not important - Schiff has immunity, is untouchable in his district due to the amount of brain dead living there, and anybody that has a lick of sense already knew he was lying.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If spreading gossip that's classified is kosher, someone please let me know.

They claim it is okay because they are pretending to serve a greater cause. This freak show can not get in enough mocking of precepts like honor and ethical behavior.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I agree with all of this post except one thing.

The biggest thing BY FAR to come out of this is that George Kent testified that state dept officials (like those that are testifying against trump) pressured Ukraine to drop investigations into Obama allied people, including into those who interfered in the election to help Hillary.

That is a BOMBSHELL that hardly anyone is discussing, and shows how corrupt this coup is, and how the dems and intel community and media lied to us for three years when they said how important it was to investigate foreign election interference.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Schiffs questioning here inadvertently proves how insane this impeachment coup is.

He first makes the point these two witnesses have no first hand knowledge of Burisma or Hunter Biden.

Immediately he starts to ask Williams about things she has no first hand knowledge of, but read in newspapers.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This President does things differently. Nobody likes it. They just can't accept it and get over it. Just because he does things differently and takes a different approach to politics, the deeply entrenched Statesmen are afraid that their life's work is being undermined, instead of realizing that the People WANT it to be done differently than it has been. That would be supporting their country, not this display of a complete waste of our tax money.

The President was investigating corruption of the 2016 election, that just coincidentally, was involved with a soon-to-be (not at the time) political opponent and his son and colleagues of his. If his job is to ensure that our tax money is used as aid, and not funneled off into an oligarch's account, which has been proven to have happened with Burisma, he is doing his job by looking into where that money went, and by not wanting to give more money until it is understood and resolved.

And that can be viewed as a Quid Pro Quo? It doesn't get any clearer what the intention was.

Absurd.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I agree with all of this post except one thing.

The biggest thing BY FAR to come out of this is that George Kent testified that state dept officials (like those that are testifying against trump) pressured Ukraine to drop investigations into Obama allied people, including into those who interfered in the election to help Hillary.

That is a BOMBSHELL that hardly anyone is discussing, and shows how corrupt this coup is, and how the dems and intel community and media lied to us for three years when they said how important it was to investigate foreign election interference.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is a beautiful point you made.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Jordan just BLEW OUT the lying...

He just called out Schiff and Vindman for "not knowing who the whistleblower is" - so how is asking who Vindman spoke to "outing the whistleblower"?

Schiff refused to answer when Jordan challenged him directly by asking him how he knows Vindman's answer would out the whistleblower.

Priceless!

~Namaste

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join