It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tested for Deliberate Poisoning of Food With “Time Delayed” Chemical Agent

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Do you Actually READ any of your Posts BEFORE you enter them on this Site ? Really Dude , they are Pathetic..........

edit on 29-11-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Your telling me to read my posts while you lie about Alex Jones. He said the parents of Sandy Hook shooting were paid crisis actors. Then he retracted. And you should read your posts you type like a child.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

He should Appoint Jerry Nadler as his New Food Taster then . Make him an Offer he cannot Refuse .... Help him GET A LIFE...........

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

There is no real absolute proof that sandy hook wasn't what it was claimed to be though. Even if I saw more than just a crazy conspiracy theory dreamt up by madmen, there isnt enough proof in that conspiracy for me to bypass what I would consider common decency. I would consider it indecent to continually promote that theory year after year for what, over a decade? It has been cruel and harmful to the grieving families and it puts those who promote the crap from infowars and alex Jones in the same class as Westboro church in my book. If not worse. At least the crazy church doesnt result in years of harassment and threats.
Jones and friends have slapped a name to the whistleblower, god only knows if they have the right person. I doubt it they care. Thay gave a name to their crazed bloodlusty mob to go after to harass and threaten. Keep the fire alive, the "resistance" moving forward, right.
So, now the evil liberals are poisoning trump. How long will it be before they have a name for that?

And yes, long before the word "resistance" was slapped onto the liberals.. jones was using the word.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Jones is completely mental. How anyone can actually take him serious is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Ya, self confessed mental, but still being used as a legitimate source...
Got to spread the insanity far and wide. Its gonna take alot of crazies to even stand a chance when it comes time for their civil war..

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
Jones is completely mental. How anyone can actually take him serious is beyond me.

Let me mansplain it.

Like another infamous Jones, who was also quite mental, he surrounds himself with other mental people and attracts more followers who are also highly mental. Then, like his namesake, he gets his sycophantic followers to ingest poison. In Jim's case it was cyanide. In Alex's case it's his moronic 'news stories' and his questionable (I'm being polite with that word) supplements.

So, long story short, if you run into someone who's last name is 'Jones' and their first name is 'Jim', 'Alex' or 'Jerry' they are most likely mental and you should drop kick them in the face.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: dawnstar

And they are the most accurate when compared to mainstream media propaganda.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Uh, just no. All the sources you cited are junk sites. No mainstream credible news outlet ran this. Never happened. And Alex Jones is a charlatan and a clown. To think people believe this garbage. Sad.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The better question is what on earth will the everyday American patriots do should this happen?

Will the people take another Presidential assassination on the chin like they did with Kennedy, just because many people do not like the man?

In my personal opinion nothing short of a massive military house cleaning of the deep state goons will keep me and others from saying enough is enough.

If they actually vote to impeach Trump and try to remove him, I have heard many former special forces claim they will be in D.C. the next day and they wont be there protesting nor will they be there peacefully. They will be removing the political and intelligence scumbags who are ruining our nation. Trump lost some with Mattis leaving i am sure but got them back after intervening in support of Naval Seal Chief Gallagher when it was clear he was being set up so others could get promoted in JAG.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

Oh for gods sake, put your muskets back into your closet.
First, the story that trump was poisoned is fake news coming from alex jones, the king of fake news. But if someone was trying to poison him, as far as suspects, my first suspect would be trump and some of his unhealthy habits. My second would be russia, since they seem to have a history of poisoning those who cross putin and trumps been a failure when it comes to getting those sanctions lifted. Matter of fact, hes been worse than a failure and has been forced to sign and enact new sanctions.

As far as being impeached...
Accept that he is gonna be impeached! I see no indication that the house dems are gonna back away from that. Articles of impeachment will be sent over to the republican controlled senate where the dems will have to present the case of the century and have the blessing of all blessings of all the gods that are, have been, and will be, if they want to have even a slim chance of the republicans removing him from office. My guess would be trumps biggest danger is trump himself!! Unless he does something so danged stupid it scares the crap out of those senators or he does something to totally tick them off.. the dems are gonna have to accept that hes gonna stay.

This constant talk of revolt, civil war, cleaning out those who disagree with you politically is not helping anyone!

I heard a new term while I am sitting here listening to some senate committee hearing... Russian backed separatists.. they were using this phrase referring to some of the Ukrainians but it makes me wonder...
Could we have some russian backed separatists here in the US? Was the unite the right fiasco a russian backed separatist gig?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

I would hope there aren't many special forces members out there so willingly announcing their intention to commit acts of terrorism against the USA

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

And it's still in the News section. Even sadder. Gives it an air of credibility to the gullible.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
ideos.
edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join