It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tested for Deliberate Poisoning of Food With “Time Delayed” Chemical Agent

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

We live in Clown World!!

AP: Trump's weekend hospital visit draws skeptical reaction

Can you imagine how different this headline would be if it had been Obama????? Probably something along the lines of:

"The World is ENDING! Exaulted Grand DEAR LEADER hospitalized for boo-boo to knee!"

...or...

"ASSASSINATION Attempt on Dear Leader by Extremist Right Wing Terrorists!!"

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Just wondering here, does that new technology that you guys are using to peer into the alternate realities also allow you to jump over to one if you happen to find one you like better? Where did yous buy them and how much did they cost?
Only asking because I really would like to jump off this crazy train!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

No , he should Not . I take Infowars Store Supplements Daily and I Bet I'm Smarter than you for it too ................)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I remember an assassination attempt on the last great president America had, too. I'll never understand why there are people out there who hate a booming country just because an R is by the name.

This is assuming someone DID in fact try to poison his food.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: vonclod

No , he should Not . I take Infowars Store Supplements Daily and I Bet I'm Smarter than you for it too ................)

I may not trust Alex Jones to deliver me my news. But by God, I trust him like a doctor when it comes to supplements I should be taking.

Along with Info Wars pundit news nutritional supplements, I also source some of my vitamins from the makers of Flex Tape ™

Also, did you know when you swallow a pill, you're only getting 40-60%? That's why I boof them to maximize absorption... Which is critical, especially with Jones's Interdenominational Demonic Spirit Repelling Supplement™

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: schuyler

Yeah, thank you.
I think it may have had something to do with peripheral artery disease that he takes those statin drugs for.
He is not due for a physical for another four months unless annual means every eight months.

Damn dude, you keep up with Trump more than "Trumpsters" do... Wow.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Shouldn't this be moved to the LOL forum?

Ummm... hello? Even the OP has abandoned the thread. Why is this still in the News forum?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Considering the sources here, I'm not convinced.

PLEASE,tell us what you consider to be news sources you can trust,
I really want to know!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

edit on 19-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The Source was Fox59.

President Donald Trump’s visit to Walter Reed on Saturday did not follow the protocol of a routine presidential medical exam, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Typically, Walter Reed’s medical staff would get a general notice about a “VIP” visit to the medical center ahead of a presidential visit, notifying them of certain closures at the facility. That did not happen this time, indicating the visit was a non-routine visit and scheduled last minute.

The source said it was possible a small group of doctors involved in Trump’s medical exams were notified before Trump arrived at Walter Reed, but said all medical staff at Walter Reed would typically be aware if the President was arriving for a routine medical exam.

fox59.com...

Considering the last three years and Never Trump showing their outright hatred of the guy.

I wouldn't put posioning(a Womans choice) past them.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes because it is so strange for a 73 year old obese man to see a doctor without notice. Trump is so healthy that he only sees a doctor when it's time for a routine medical exam

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Also, Putin's choice.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Also, Putin's choice.

Try the CIA.

From where is the 'whistleblower' again?

www.cia.gov...
edit on 19-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Can you cite any examples of the CIA poisoning an American citizen on American soil, or an American enemy on foreign soil?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Some of them were a part of the covert CIA program dubbed Operation Mongoose aimed at toppling the Cuban government. The assassination attempts reportedly included cigars poisoned with botulinum toxin, a tubercle bacilli-infected scuba-diving suit along with a booby-trapped conch placed on the sea bottom,[16] an exploding cigar (Castro loved cigars and scuba diving, but he quit smoking in 1985),[16][17] a ballpoint pen containing a hypodermic syringe preloaded with the lethal concoction Blackleaf 40,[16] and plain, mafia-style execution endeavors, among others.[18] There were plans to blow up Castro during his visit to Ernest Hemingway's museum in Cuba.[19]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Keeping ignoring the elephant in the room.

The CIA does what it wants where it wants.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I noticed that several other news outlets carried the story of the stopover but did not mention the attempted chemical poisoning. One of them the LA times went on about how obese he is and body mass index ...did these people really not know ?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well then, if that's the case, Trump would already be dead, if that's what they wanted. Right?

Look, Trump wasn't poisoned, and neither was his faux food taster. This thread belongs in the LOL forum. The White House issued a statement that there was no cause for alarm.

Personally, I thought Trump looked awful, and I was concerned about his health, when he emerged from his meeting with 5 Republican Senators and President Erdogan. He looked and sounded "under the weather", at the very least. I was concerned about him doing the rally he was scheduled for, but he did it, and seemed just fine. But, the next day, he was taken to the hospital. So, my "spidey sense" says he wasn't feeling 100% when they took him in.

edit on 19-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
I know they're tried - numerous times - but now.

You know they've tried? To poison the President?

How did you come by that information by chance?
edit on 19-11-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Heh...no, I can only wish!

We can "see" and measure all sorts of things, even over the horizon and through solid objects, but alternate realities unfortunately aren't among these things.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join