It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tested for Deliberate Poisoning of Food With “Time Delayed” Chemical Agent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I doubt someone with an occupation of the nature could get anything even resembling insurance...life or otherwise.

Odds are, of course, very good that this "story"--if we can even dignify it with that word--is less than accurate.

However, given some of the strange ways in which leaders have died in the past?? It's not out of the realm of possibility, either.

Actually rather a frightening prospect, IMHO.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be moved to the LOL forum?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Did someone replace the POTUS' mash potatoes with cauliflower puree? When all you eat is takeout burgers the body does have an adverse reaction to healthy food but it's a far cry from poison.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

We are so far past the need for treason trials, it has gotten serious enough to either every last one of these "resistance" traitors hang publicly for their crimes and are made severe examples out of or time to dissolve the government and the Citizens do it ourselves.

I am game for it.
edit on 11/19/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yeah.
Laws, and courts and stuff are stupid.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The President’s unscheduled stop at the Walter Reed military hospital on Saturday involved a battery of tests to determine whether the President was exposed to a chemical agent that is suspected of being introduced into his food...

Trump Tested for Deliberate Poisoning of Food With “Time Delayed” Chemical Agent

Well, it looks like the deep state is at work doing whatever they can to take down the POTUS before the IG report hits and finishes them off for good. There are multiple sources for this information, but apparently all from the same leaker. If true this is grim news for our country.

source

ussanews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

Oh so MacDonalds is the deep state now...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

We are so far past the need for treason trials, it has gotten serious enough to either every last one of these "resistance" traitors hang publicly for their crimes and are made severe examples out of or time to dissolve the government and the Citizens do it ourselves.

I am game for it.

Is that why you went to the southern border to patrol is it, to do the job properly....

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hey! Don't be bringing sewing circles into this!!!

You both might be surprised at the wisdom within sewing circles...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Hmm... could be a hoax. People spin a lot of disinformation on the web these days. I would need a more credible source. At the same time, could be a start of something.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
obervations - in no particular order :

1 - " food tasters " - dont they eat considerably less of thier principals food than the principlal ?

2 - " time delay chemical agents " - wow - that sounds ominous and scary - but can any chemists actually suggest a chemical with such an effect - thats a serious candidate for a poisoning attempt ?

3 - explain WHY the president needed to attend walter reed - seriously - blood , stool , urine , hair and pretty much any sample can be couriered

a lung // liver biopsy - cranial // spinal fluid or bone marrow sample - is pretty much the only testable that i can think of that doctors would hesitate to attempt in the white house medical room

anything else - draw it - and send it to lab

3 - back to teh " food taster " - who is he // she - this is the first i has heard of a " presidential food taster "

4 - targeting - how do you actually target trump for a poisoning attempt - yes it is a trick question

and of course - is the tail internally consistent ???

no - its utter bollox - but hey mike adams is an idiot so - i dont expect logic

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

but hey mike adams is an idiot so

But he has a website, and a lab, and stuff.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Hey! Don't be bringing sewing circles into this!!!

You both might be surprised at the wisdom within sewing circles...

Heavens yes ! You're right I certainly stand corrected, my bad.
Thank you

I do think it's really cool to find out how one might've been crossing
social boundaries completely unaware. Nice call.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Sounds like a plan. No rule of law just anarchy. No trials no proof needed whoever you deem a treasonous traitor gets the guillotine.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

If Trump goes down all lights are green !

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Gee, according to my completely unreliable, slightly crazy sources, our president needs to go into drug rehab...
And my sources haven't had the opportunity of claiming insanity in a court of law....

But, gee.... let's entertain the idea that the dead kids arent dead loon is right and the pres is being poisoned. Who do we know, what county is known for reaching across the globe and using poison to retaliate against those who cross him? Russia and putin, who are probably quite unhappy trump has proven to be more adept at getting himself impeached than he has at removing those sanctions.

Poison just doesnt really seem to be a favorite tool in the deep states toolbox.. americans like their guns..

But, I will just go with my sources, as long as we are dismissing the more logical explanations given by the White House and mainstream news outlets. The guy just inhaled too much sudafed up his nose..

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No. Nothing will ever make Alex Jones credible.
He could emulate Jesus and he would still be bassackwards and wrong about everything.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Couldn't be. He is super human to hear Jeanine Pirro. Would live to be 200 according to Dr Ronnie Jackson if he just stopped eating french fries.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Well someplace that has reporters anyway.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
What a steaming crock of guano. You people will believe anything if it bolsters your collective narrative. Critical thinking? Nah....

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well someplace that has reporters anyway.

And traffic signals!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join