It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick Fil A Bends The Knee, After Leftist Outrage Mobs, Chick Fil Drops Christian charities

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Sheye

Again theres a difference between challenging the beliefs and taking children away from their parents and forcing their beliefs on them. Beating their beliefs out of them.

Absolutely agree on that ! That was very wrong and I’m so sorry native Americans had to experience that. You have every right to judge that behaviour... but something we must all try and do is not blame ALL christians for the acts and orders of a few in power. That was then.. this is now.. time for reconciliation.

I personally could never beat any child, and I don’t appreciate being associated with those that do just because I am christian. I know some natives who beat their own children and neglect them, then they blame it on the white man.

What I was getting at more was in the present. If you can challenge christianity as an outdated belief system, surely the native americans can come under the same scrutiny.
edit on 21-11-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Raggedyman

Your link only proves that Jesus was inconsistent in his words and should therefore not be listened to! Thanks for that.

How
It’s great to have an opinion but an explanation to how you arrived at your position would validate your position

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

For some reason Sheye, in your head, it’s an argumentative attitude. Self righteousness? Arrogance? Lack of care?

Self projecting again Rag ? tsk tsk

No Sheye
All my faults aside, I am motivated by love
You are not

Jesus taught love, even for the broken, manipulative, evil people of this world

Let it go, be kind, love
That’s Christs command to His people

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

For some reason Sheye, in your head, it’s an argumentative attitude. Self righteousness? Arrogance? Lack of care?

No Sheye
You are not

Let it go, be kind, love

Then practice what you preach... I have only felt arrogant condemnation from you.. and not one bit of love. But then your arrogant self will just say you are showing me love by admonishing me. 🙄. Phooey on that because I can use the same excuse for admonishing you for lack of love and extreme judgement of your fellow Christians.

Quit being a hypocrite ! You are not motivated by love !

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Im so glad that ones freedoms were trashed by others freedoms ! People are soft today ! dont tread on me as I tread on you ! Insanity

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

No Sheye
You are not

Let it go, be kind, love

Jesus was a member of a bike gang ! The Allegory Animals or the AA as known in Roman parlance and streets ! He was a 10%er the worst kind ! 10% goes to him or its going to be hell for you ! Judas had a foreign bike and received so much guff that he turned Jesus in to Pontious Pilate whom is credited as the creator of the AMA ! Could be a lie , but what was not made up about Jesus ?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join