It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know that dinosaurs lived on the other side of the Galaxy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is a pretty cool video. It shows where our solar system was during various periods in Earth's history.

Dinosaurs DID live on the other side of the Galaxy!

Original Twitter Feed.
edit on 18-11-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So she asumes that it was panspermia that brought them to earth, or was something else responsible?

a reply to: StallionDuck

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
House prices are a lot more reasonable on that side of the galaxy.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
So she asumes that it was panspermia that brought them to earth, or was something else responsible?

Whoooosh!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
A lot of info in 1 minute. Maybe they could stretch it to 3 minutes for reading purposes. Haha

I hate to even say it, but... you know the whole climate change scam is pretty ridiculous when you think about what galactic shifts can do. Just look at our seasons and think about our sun getting bounced around the Milky Way.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I thought we were entering the side they lived on. Dang it.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

You comment based on the title alone I guess?
The video is only 1 min long and would have saved you the question.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Another 65 Million years to go... But then again it make me think, what are they basing the relative position of our galaxy off?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Not really sure that I saw that.

The Authors Twitter Feed

I think it's just a coincidence but then maybe, who knows? Good idea to think about though.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

To be honest, I think the video is just some jerk's way of making money off of someone else's work. The Tweet is much better I think.

Meh... Guess I'm helping that jerk make more money this way... Maybe I should delete the vid?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You guessed wrong.
As far as I could see there was no mention about what happend in said neighbourhood. All it mentioned was that we were at a specific point in our galaxy. So what did I miss? Maybe you could clarify instead of just being a smartass?

a reply to: Sanitarium79

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Another 65 Million years to go... But then again it make me think, what are they basing the relative position of our galaxy off?

I've wondered the same thing. They can probably see our movement over the past few decades and that's about all.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Wonder if there are 'extinction' areas in that orbit.... Maybe we're entering one of the locations that took out the dino's

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Still not watched the 1min vid? Some people can`t be bothered I guess.

To save you the hustle, the only thing it points out is that your galaxy is slowly rotating and that at the times of the dinosaurs our planet was on the other side of said rotating galaxy.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Wonder if there are 'extinction' areas in that orbit.... Maybe we're entering one of the locations that took out the dino's

I sawr an article on this the other day and it says we ARE entering the location we were in when asteroids and such were hitting us. Think of the meteor that hit Russia, or the recent one that lit up the skies over Missouri. This is supposed to be the most active area of the galaxy.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Forget I asked, Einstein.

a reply to: Sanitarium79

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sanitarium79

Still not watched the 1min vid? Some people can`t be bothered I guess.

To save you the hustle, the only thing it points out is that your galaxy is slowly rotating and that at the times of the dinosaurs our planet was on the other side of said rotating galaxy.

I thought that was obvious, before seeing the video.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You guessed wrong.
As far as I could see there was no mention about what happend in said neighbourhood. All it mentioned was that we were at a specific point in our galaxy. So what did I miss? Maybe you could clarify instead of just being a smartass?

It would help immensely if you just watched the damn video.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I was thinking about this the other day. I know we pretty much always think of the Earth with North being "up," and our solar system spinning around counterclockwise through space like a Frisbee, but it's just as reasonable to think of the South as being "up," or that the solar system is flying flat and wide through space like someone throwing a pie.

That's why it's so hard to look at footage of the Earth from the ISS and identify what the heck you're looking at. All the continent and ocean shapes seem wrong if you're looking at it from any perspective that isn't straight at the equator with North at the top.
edit on 18-11-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I was thinking about this the other day. I know we pretty much always think of the Earth with North being "up," and our solar system spinning around counterclockwise through space like a Frisbee, but it's just as reasonable to think of the South as being "up," or that the solar system is flying flat and wide through space like someone throwing a pie.

That's why it's so hard to look at footage of the Earth from the ISS and identify what the heck you're looking at. All the continent and ocean shapes seem wrong if you're looking at it from any perspective that isn't straight at the equator with North at the top.

Up is relative only to us.
The Multiverse knows no "up"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join